Launcher Pro Docks And Icons

Search This thread

Jaimemex

Jan 11, 2010
Great Stuff! came in handy. Just a quick questions. when using a LP dock with the words already at the bottom e.g text, message etc. how do create a short cut without an icon?
As it always asking to put an icon there which just covers up the words in the dock image.
Sorry I Thought you meant on the Desktop, Use the Ghost icon in my drop box...

Last edited:

Ghost430

Oct 30, 2010
I'm trying to look for the gingerbread dock and icons. Is it here? If not you have any idea where I can find it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

jblade1000

Jul 19, 2009
did you ever make a zip file fore each of the collections? I cant seem to access dropbox either. Awesome job on everything though

Jaimemex

Jan 11, 2010
Great Stuff! came in handy. Just a quick questions. when using a LP dock with the words already at the bottom e.g text, message etc. how do create a short cut without an icon?
As it always asking to put an icon there which just covers up the words in the dock image.

Android Stuff » Icons » A Ghost Icon

Use This.

Invade

Nov 25, 2008
Deventer
www.youtube.com
c0wuslD

VvICnJA

Gr Invade

Reactions: Jaimemex

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Looks great, nice collection you collected there.
But going to the dropboxsite of yours and saving the images i can't save it like png files. When I manually change the extension to .png I can't open the file with Photoshop CS4. For some reason I can't use those icons, I am on a mac, if that makes a difference. Is there a way we can download a zipfile with the content?

Jaimemex

Jan 11, 2010
Looks great, nice collection you collected there.
But going to the dropboxsite of yours and saving the images i can't save it like png files. When I manually change the extension to .png I can't open the file with Photoshop CS4. For some reason I can't use those icons, I am on a mac, if that makes a difference. Is there a way we can download a zipfile with the content?

Don't save the image itself, click on Save underneath the image (bottom of page) for the PNG version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hers's A Dropbox of Docks, Wallpapers and Icon Packs I've Collected for Launcher Pro...

dropbox.png

Link To My Dropbox Is Here http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/15394707/1/Android%20Stuff?h=3bfae7

In There Over 150 Docks, 30 Icon Packs, 50 LockMods And Over 300 Wallpapers!

Please Contribute By Post Docks And Icons Below... :D:D:D

(((FAQ)))
    *Don't save the image itself, click on Save underneath the image (bottom of page) for the PNG version.

*To Chose a dock from your gallery go to Menu>Preferences>Appearance Settings>Dock Background>Custom.

*And To Use Docks with Words or Icons on them already Use The Ghost Icon From My Dropbox in its Place...

Download Everything From My Dropbox (As of 1/3/2011 4:33 AM) All At Once Here:Link is Under Construction Sorry!
    These are awesome! Thanks for organizing these and putting them in one location!
    Fantastic collection. Looks like Santa-Jaimemex came early thiw year :)

THANKS.
    Time for a noob-question: how does one install a custom dock for LauncherPro? I think the answer would benefit more people than just me so I thought I'd post it :)
    Nice collection... thanks!

I've got more than four hundred 640x480 wallpapers (Aria, G1, etc.) in my Photobucket. Feel free to help yourself and repost in your Dropbox if you like anything.