Themes / Apps / Mods [LAUNCHER RECENTS MOD] copy paste translate in app recents view

Search This thread

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Hi
If you're on a ROM with a small functions launcher you can mod it to get more functions for app recents view.
For example copy text out of a picture or search, translate ...

Example:
Screenshot_20220312-072131_crDroid Home.png

Screenshot_20220312-072156_Google.png

Only install Google lens, main app quick switch and a launcher which has more functions like lawnchair.
Google lens is only necessary if the launcher recents use it . You can also use pixel launcher without google lens....
If prerequisites are installed start quick switch and choose launcher for recents, reboot an enjoy.
Afterwards you can change main launcher for example like me to Niva launcher but your recents view is as chosen before

Attachment quick switch, lawnchair 12

Attachments

• Lawnchair-12.0.0-Alpha-5.apk
    8.6 MB · Views: 196
  • QuickSwitch-v3.2.1.apk
    12.1 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Yes, install both of them.
Im using cherish os 3.5 at the moment
I'm using also cherish 3.5.2 27.3.
There's not necessary to change launcher to have copy text in recently. You can copy direct in text and some pictures.
If you wanna use lens try to make a screenshot of a view and press lens symbol (first install Google lens)

StewXz

Aug 14, 2022
I'm using also cherish 3.5.2 27.3.
There's not necessary to change launcher to have copy text in recently. You can copy direct in text and some pictures.
If you wanna use lens try to make a screenshot of a view and press lens symbol (first install Google lens)
How is that ROM?