If you're reffering to the icons under the bar on the home page, that was an addition to the confluence ++ skin. Default confluence doesnt allow android apps only add ons and limited to 5 instead of 7.
Wow thats pretty amazing! I have to admit I am a little nervous, but it seems great. Whats the worst that could happen?Life's been really crazy. Development computer is on it's last leg. XDA hasn't been sending me notifications for this thread. Lots of excuses.
I really don't have much time to be maintaining all this, and I do apologize to any of you I've inconvenienced. But I have put together a present for you guys. A Python script that will decompile an APK, modify its intent to act as a Launcher, then recompile the APK. No guarantees on this one, and things could blow up if intent strings don't match up in the future, but hopefully some find it helpful.
- Windows PC
- Python 3.x (tested with 3.5.1)
- Java JRE (tested with 8u74)
- A Kodi APK (tested with Kodi 16.0 ARM APK)
- Download and unzip MakeKodiLauncher.zip
- Put the desired Kodi APK in the extracted "in" folder
- Run MakeKodiLauncher.py
- When prompted, enter the full name (with extension) of the APK you placed
- Let script decompile the APK and insert Launcher intent
- (Optional) When the script pauses, make further modifications to APK source files in "temp" folder (ie. insert skins, addons, etc)
- Let script recompile and sign the APK
- Find newly signed APK in the "out" folder
Can you give us some quick notes on moving to SPMC from your build... My current setup boots directly into yours how do I go about changing that over to SPMC? Was it just an option in exposed? I just want to make sure I don't leave myself in some boot loop where it is unable to find launcher...
- Set Android intent to run as Launcher
- Included my XBMC addon repo. See description below. All other modifications that were built into my Gotham builds can be installed as needed from my repo.