Launchers For Galaxy Royale - i9103

Which Launcher is best suited for you..??

• Total voters
Search This thread

Deadfreak

Apr 30, 2012
Home
Add action launcher pro, works well and has some kind of sliding feature.
Matches ubuntu mobile style with less touching and more sliding.
Slide form left side of the screen to open the appdrawer and you also have icons as folders:laugh:
Using it daily

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
Do you know of any launcher in which I can set PIN codes to specified apps? i.e. it can only be opened if the correct PIN/pass is entered

parmarket

May 15, 2012
Thane/Mumbai
GO's 'Next Launcher' Finally Gets A Trial Version.

SyLvEZTup-CK_gbDHgMPlFdYi9GGf8PQ3_eF4apbG6u6d35KGvUhHzN9OYXUYtGFqA=w705

Play Link

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Newest Action Launcher Pro lets you 'supercharge Android's widgets with shutters'

Newest Action Launcher Pro lets you 'supercharge Android's widgets with shutters'

Action Launcher Pro is not the cheapest or most stable Android launchers out there, but we got to admit it has been of the more original ones, brainstorming new ideas to harness the power of Android's functional homescreens.

The latest 1.5 version that just got out confirms these impressions, introducing a new feature called Shutters, that lets you launch an app widget by simply swiping down on its icon on your homescreen. This way you can have icons instead of space-taking widgets, and fire up the widget when you need it.

Of course, the whole point of those little helpers is to present condensed app info at a glance, or make its features quickly accessible from the homescreen, but for a bunch of functions like the connectivity switches, Shutters can come pretty useful. Check out the demo below and hit the Play Store link if you are intrigued.

Play store link

parmarket

May 15, 2012
Thane/Mumbai
Facebook Home pre-release leaks

In order to use the leak, you need an Android device with a maximum resolution of 1280x768 and the ability to completely uninstall your existing Facebook app. This is important, as the leaked APKs are re-signed and can't just be installed over the top of an existing installation. This will automatically exclude some devices which have Facebook installed in the base ROM. If you're on a Nexus device you're good! Even if you do have Facebook in ROM, provided you are rooted there are workarounds - i'll detail these in the comments. If you have any problems installing post below and i'll help if I can.

The leak itself is 3 APKs - the main Facebook app ('katana'), the now-integrated-with-your-SMS Messenger app (orca) and the Home / Launcher 'shell' app (home). Simply install all 3 and you're set - bear in mind you do so at your own risk!

fbleak1resize.png
fbleak2.png

Source

Edit: Facebook Killed The Leaked Build Of Facebook Home For Android, All Feeds Gone Black

Last edited:

CPaladin

Nov 7, 2011
Nova all the way. I mean, why would you use any other launchers anyway?
Also I used a launcher called Nemus back to my GB day, good one too

parmarket

May 15, 2012
Thane/Mumbai
Everything.me Launcher Wants to Dynamically Change Phones Based on Location, Interest

this launcher seems superb apparently but it's not compatible with our device :(

What if your phone’s launcher dynamically changed based upon interests, your location, or topics you had in mind at a specific moment? A new launcher called Everything.me is attempting to do those things. The idea comes from the thought that your phone should always be changing to your needs, rather than remaining in a static state, with the same wallpapers or apps in exact same spots no matter where you are. The developers behind this launcher think your phone should move and shake as you move and shake.

Play Link

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
This Everything me launcher seems pretty good!

Sent from my CM10.1-powered GT-I9103

D™

May 23, 2012
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
S4 launcher for CM10.1 & HDPI

Guys, Here is the awaited S4 launcher for our device. I have personally tested it. Working 100% with CM10.1/CM10 & related ROMs.

Download S4 Launcher

Download S4 Widgets

How to install:

Just download both files ( If dont need widgets then please need not to download )
Go to recovery & wipe dalvik cache
Flash S4 launcher zip from sd card & reboot

Remember, Widgets will only work after flashing S4 launcher.

Enjoy :good:

Note: you need to take Nandroid backup first.

All Credit goes to "Linq’z QIrls’z Chinese"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

As per Suggestion & Approval received by Our Great MOD "Justin", I am making this thread for Launchers of Galaxy R(i9103).
    Just like General Section, You can discuss here regarding Launchers for Galaxy R. Also, can share APK's & Zip files.
    Anyone can upload the APK or can give me link, I will upload that in OP.

Here are few Links for existing threads in our Application forum:
    1) Apex Launcher vs. Nova Launcher
    2) The best theme for Apex or Nova?
    3) Trebuchet Launcher (from CM9)(closed)

Just be careful to only post non-paid apks. No warez, cracked apks, serials etc. please. This sort of thread needs a lot of discipline to do properly.

Also, requesting Dev's / RC / RD to promote this one for clean & tiny Galaxy Royale Forum.

Some more gud launchers for Galaxy R ICS(Thanks Selva.simple):

Holo Launcher HD - Light weight and Customizable launcher. Based on the Android Jelly Bean launcher, Holo Launcher HD is a recent addition to be considered when choosing a home-screen replacement for ICS or Android 4.1. The app does not bring that many options as Nova or Apex do.

Holo_Launche_HD-660x322.jpg

Atom Launcher - An Alternative launcher with its own themes and wide support to themes of other launchers (like Go Launcher). Also a recent addition to the ICS / Jelly Bean launcher party, Atom hold some advantages in terms of the look and feel. With Atom you can use custom themes download from the Atom Store that look very good. There are also included a number of very useful options like the ability to change icons, custom grid size or dock pages.

Atom_Launcher-660x322.jpg

Nova Launcher - One of the first launchers on the stock Android Ice Cream Sandwich launcher was Nova. The development has gone a long way since the first pre-stable releases and currently the launcher offers all the features you could think of.

Nova_Launcher-660x322.jpg

Apex Launcher - Following Nova, Apex is also among the first to be based on the stock ICS launcher. Apex holds as many features as Nova does. The differences among the two are mostly cosmetic. Custom icons and icon packs, gestures, phone and tablet optimizations, it’s all there for you to enjoy.

apex_launcher-660x330.png

Go Launcher EX - Though not exactly built for the new versions of the Android OS, Go Launcher is still preferred by many users. In time, the list of compatible themes for the launcher has grown to an impressive number, giving the possibility to change it’s look just the way you like it.

Go_Launcher_EX-660x322.jpg

Trebuchet Launcher - is the official CM9 Launcher which is still in its early stages of development. It is yet another highly regarded ICS Launcher (though it only works on Android 4.0.1+). Supported features include separate apps/widgets in drawer,

screenshot2011122318200.png

Launcher 360 - 360 launcher, the best launcher.
    360 Launcher is an Android based desktop enhancer. It allows user to change the theme, lockscreen, translation animation and even icon background that they like. Along with handy widgets right on your desktop screen, you will never have to spend your valuable time to dig them out again.
    Also, Download from Play store - Click Here

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

TouchWiz UX Launcher - Great Launcher from Galaxy S3. Try it out. Our Great developers has ported it from S3 to Galaxy R.

GALAXY-S-III-TouchWiz-UX-Launcher-on-GALAXY-S2.jpg

Mobo Launcher: Split-screen homescreen launcher for Android - Mobo Launcher presents Android users with a variety of options for customization. Developed by Moborobo, Inc., the Mobo Launcher is a powerful new Android launcher that’s not just packed with themes but gives users easy access to their favorite apps and widgets.

mobo-launcher-app-review-header-120423.jpg

mobo-launcher-app-review-screenshot1-120423.jpg
    mobo-launcher-app-review-screenshot3-120423.jpg

MIUI Home Launcher - MiHome Launcher ( a.k.a. 小米桌面 ) can make your Android phone easy to use and super fast! It is a major feature of MIUI, which is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world. Now you can get these excellent experience by installing MiHome Launcher on your phone!

ibcciSp8hglER1.jpg

XPERIA S Home Launcher - One of the best Launcher. Xda developers has done such a awesome Job in this case.

xperia-s-home.jpg

CMW file of Trebuchet Launcher (from CM9) - attached Zip file.

LG HOME 3.0 UI Launcher - LG has its own launcher app for Android phones just like Samsung and HTC which also have their custom launchers.

LGUI3.png
    lg-ss-3.jpg
    LG-launcher-UI_thumb.png

Espier Launcher 4 - Espier Launcher 4 new upgrade, the starter product for the Android 4.0 and above versions of smart phones. Espier Launcher will bring you a new, simple user-friendly experience to make your smart phone different.

images
    images
    mobi.espier.launcher4_7.png

Motorola Launcher and Clock Widget - Original Razr M homescreen launcher works well on any ICS/JB devices that have qHD or HD screen...
    673MF.png
    DaGLR.jpg

ADW.Launcher - ADW.Launcher, beyond tweaking your android desktop
    Highly customizable home replacement application.
    ADW-Launcher-EX-Android-App.jpg

(Android 4.0+) Primo Launcher v1.0.2 (Free) - Primo Launcher was designed to be a fast, reliable and highly customizable Home replace for ICS and JB Android. A really featured Launcher with all the functionality for FREE with no Ads.

[2.1+] NEXT LAUNCHER by Go Dev Team
    - Go Dev Team has provided a new launcher, still in beta test : Next Launcher, with 3D effects, smooth transitions, integration widgets, and more is coming.

Go Dev Team recommends have a phone running at least on Android 2.3.3, with a dual core processor, a screen resolution of 800x480 to take advantage of the application.
    next-launcher.jpg
    Next-Launcher.jpg

Video -> Click here

Hey buddies, Recently I found that lots of MIUI themes is available. However, I have downloaded on behalf of you & Uploaded in my Dropbox.
    Here is the link for Downloading
    Just download the themes you want & put into sdcard/miui/themes/

A very Big thank to Selva.simple buddy for providing the MIUI themes. Just Click here of more.
    S4 launcher for CM10.1 & HDPI

Guys, Here is the awaited S4 launcher for our device. I have personally tested it. Working 100% with CM10.1/CM10 & related ROMs.

Download S4 Launcher

Download S4 Widgets

How to install:

Just download both files ( If dont need widgets then please need not to download )
    Go to recovery & wipe dalvik cache
    Flash S4 launcher zip from sd card & reboot

Remember, Widgets will only work after flashing S4 launcher.

Enjoy :good:

Note: you need to take Nandroid backup first.

All Credit goes to "Linq’z QIrls’z Chinese"
    Some more gud launchers for Galaxy R ICS :cool:

• Holo Launcher HD - Light weight and Customizable launcher
    • Atom Launcher - An Alternative launcher with its own themes and wide support to themes of other launchers (like Go Launcher)
    Tip: Access The Secret 'Labs' Menu In Nova Launcher For More Customization Options

In this hidden menu, you'll find things like the ability to increase the maximum grid size (from 7x7 to 16x16), toggles to add any size widget to the dock, force 180 degree orientation, UI Lock, and a couple of widget restore and resize options.

Screenshot_2012-10-03-12-52-31.png
    Screenshot_2012-10-03-12-52-35.png

Q) How to enable it ?
    A) while in Nova's settings menu, hold volume down for 2-3 seconds. You'll see a toast notification letting you know that Labs was successfully enabled. Similarly, if you wish to disable the new menu for any reason, just hold volume up for 2-3 seconds.
    This Everything me launcher seems pretty good!

Sent from my CM10.1-powered GT-I9103
    Here is the apk for people who live in an unsupported country:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11494687/Android/me.everything.launcher-1.apk