laurel-sprout and TWRP boot error

Search This thread

manolius148

Nov 27, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A3
Greetings. I'm using a Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel-sprout). It's been not so easy to unlock the bootloader, but once done, I just can't bootthe recovery using the command fastboot boot twrp.img Booting FAILED (remote: 'unknown command') fastboot: error: Command failed I have double checked that I'm not in fastbootD and that my bootloader is unlocked. What could be the case?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Greetings. I'm using a Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel-sprout). It's been not so easy to unlock the bootloader, but once done, I just can't bootthe recovery using the command fastboot boot twrp.img Booting FAILED (remote: 'unknown command') fastboot: error: Command failed I have double checked that I'm not in fastbootD and that my bootloader is unlocked. What could be the case?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...omi-mi-a3-laurel_sprout.3987759/post-80625495

Reactions: manolius148

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Thank you so much for your answer. By doing this, I get no error (in fact, I'm flashing it before) but anyway twrp does never boot. I have even tried the command ./fastboot reboot recovery to no avail.
So far, it's been impossible to set the TWRP up.
"fastboot reboot (NOTE : Before hitting "Enter", long press Vol + on your device until you see the Android One logo. By doing this your device will be forced to boot into Recovery and not into System)"
Did you do this?

Top Liked Posts