• Performance

Votes: 2,370 62.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

RedSkull23

Apr 29, 2017
Milan
soundcloud.com
Thanks, it worked on my phone. I am using Launcher V2 so homescreen is replaced by desktop, hence why i couldnt find the option before your reply.
Nothing hard to do dude, the easiest way worked out :cowboy:

I wasn't being mean to you, I just pointed out for some (including me) it's been an issue and newly installed app icons can and do randomly appear on a second homescreen. (...) I'm reall Sorry for any offence caused - it wasn't intentional.
Didn't knew about that because I usually grab V2 apks from duckdns, however you don't have to worry pal: honestly I'm not offended and overall, I didn't wanted to look rude either, so this clarification was the better way to conclude this. Your aplogies are appreciated, please apologize me also if i somehow said something that you don't like :highfive:

Reactions: bubba1601

Gborg3

Dec 5, 2013
HP Touchpad
OnePlus 6T
Lawnchair V2 from at least 1999 and several before have had screen go black then come back with shades of red like attached screen shot after setting any custom wallpaper on HP TouchPad with Evervolv N 7.1.2. Logs desired? Screenshot is V2 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-194631.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-194631.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 646

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reactions: Dyt199412syam

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
Is there a way to have screens to the left and right of my home screen? When I try to drag a widget or icon to the left of the home screen to create a new screen there, it won't go past the left edge. I can create new screens to the right forever. I prefer having screens with widgets on both sides of the home screen.

Erpe7

Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys, I'm on note 5 pro global using jhenrique09 aosp rom + last EAS purecoffee.
Since I updated lawnchair from the 1940 which worked so fine at the time: no lag or bugs I now have issue with more recent releases. I tried 2035 and now I'm on 2048.
Once again, when I use the bottom slider to slide to the right apps in background stuck for a moment then the famous message "Lawnchair has root right..." appears after the "bug" is solved. Something like that, ain't using english but french smartphone...
So, I tried to reinstall over it with the 1940 which seems to work for me, it asks for an "update" but it can't revert back.
I made backups of my profile but my question is how to revert back correctly without loosing or doing some s*** to my lawnchair launcher?
Cheers in advance, sorry for this long question ^^

PS: didn't think to post a log... Could be relevant for you dev, but to revert back, dunno...

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs

Last edited:

Erpe7

Jan 13, 2018
K guys,
If it could help here is how I (for the moment) solved my issue...
Made a backup of my installation (TWRP), revert back to the default launcher using quickswitch, cleared lawnchair cache and stockage.
Uninstalled lawnchair using my ES Exp. Cleaning some residue using tools like ccleaner, ES Exp cleaner.
Rebooted my phone.
I tried to reinstall the 1940 version but guess what? Couldn't. Due to magisk or rom (Px2 from jhenrique09) I assume. Says "can't install". Damned!
Anyway... Reinstalled the last 2048 lawnchair and sorry, can't remember if I restored my last lawnchair backup (from the app) but reconfigured some things that was missing and now I can say at least for now that I don't have any bugs or laggy moments and all seems good again, for now.
Plus, after making lot of backups through TWRP now my backups are much smaller than before. Why? To be honest I doubt its all related to lawnchair cause I also deleted one app, but....
Hope it helps. It's nothing but who knows...
Cheers again for this cool launcher !

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs

Last edited:

lilbrat

Jun 13, 2011
Amman
Hey, am I missing something or is it a feature not added, if you change the theme and the accent color theme don't change in the Quick tile settings..
If not added could it be?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-201915.png
    Screenshot_20190508-201915.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 376
  • Screenshot_20190508-202440.png
    Screenshot_20190508-202440.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 372

bubba1601

Aug 23, 2016
Hey, am I missing something or is it a feature not added, if you change the theme and the accent color theme don't change in the Quick tile settings..
If not added could it be?

Quick settings isn't part of lawnchair - or any launcher - so its not possible to add that.

I use an app called "power shade" to theme the quick settings (no root required)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.treydev.pns

You can see here my unthemed and themed quick settings using that app, multiple colour available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-185606.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-185606.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Screenshot_20190508-185818.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-185818.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,356
Last edited:
Reactions: lilbrat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't spread FUD. Tillie has always been an anti-capitalist hacker, and their intentions have always been about freedom of information; they have always disclosed their hacks publicly on Twitter, so none of this is news.

The hacks have pretty much all been due to bad systems admin practices (default passwords, etc). Lawnchair has nothing to do with any of that.
    Don't spread FUD. Tillie has always been an anti-capitalist hacker, and their intentions have always been about freedom of information; they have always disclosed their hacks publicly on Twitter, so none of this is news.

The hacks have pretty much all been due to bad systems admin practices (default passwords, etc). Lawnchair has nothing to do with any of that.
    Actually, there are a few that might disagree as not everyone has Twitter or follows what's on it, so when someone see something like this info ie. on Telegram for the first time as in my case, I do find it a bit of a concern.. so saying someone is spreading "FUD" when the info is there and the link to read about then yes it could make one wonder..
    Whether you were aware of Tillie or not is here nor there. You questioning the efforts/intentions of the current developers, who have already released statements distancing themselves from Tillie and tried to allay any privacy concerns, is spreading FUD.
    Lawnchair, bringing Pixel Features to the masses. An open-source project developed by volunteers, Lawnchair has quickly become the de-facto choice for Android enthusiasts everywhere. New features are being added regularly... with the promise that Lawnchair will always be FREE and open-source.

Download now, and become a part of the Android homescreen REVOLUTION that is Lawnchair!

Features:
     • Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
     • Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
     • Icon Pack support
     • Variable Icon Size
     • Custom Grid Size
     • Dock Customization
     • Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
     • BLUUUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
     • And much more!

For support, tag us on Twitter (@lawnchairapp), ask around in the Telegram Group, or post your question in the G+ Community.

Get it on XDA Labs or the Play Store.

A few things to note:
    Most importantly, it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet. Oreo support and Pixel 2 features will come later.

Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now:
    http://bit.ly/lawnfeed

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lawnchair, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    deletescape, paphonb, fonix232
    Source Code: https://github.com/Deletescape-Media/Lawnchair/

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Travis-183
    Beta Release Date: 2017-06-19

Created 2017-06-25
    Last Updated 2017-10-16
    Hey. Lawnchair is on the Play Store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah

A few things to note:
    Most importantly, it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet. Oreo support and Pixel 2 features will come later.

Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now.
    https://storage.codebucket.de/lawnchair/Lawnfeed-1.1.0.1356.apk
    I know this is probably a 'naughty' question but can you kindly give a rough timescale for Pixel 2, for those of us who find your work very exciting? Hours, days, weeks or months? ?
    You should get a first taste of Pixel 2 features pretty soon ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone