Votes: 2,464 61.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

deletescape

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2015
Lucerne
deletescape.ch
Lawnchair, bringing Pixel Features to the masses. An open-source project developed by volunteers, Lawnchair has quickly become the de-facto choice for Android enthusiasts everywhere. New features are being added regularly... with the promise that Lawnchair will always be FREE and open-source.

Download now, and become a part of the Android homescreen REVOLUTION that is Lawnchair!

Features:
 • Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
 • Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
 • Icon Pack support
 • Variable Icon Size
 • Custom Grid Size
 • Dock Customization
 • Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
 • BLUUUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
 • And much more!

For support, tag us on Twitter (@lawnchairapp), ask around in the Telegram Group, or post your question in the G+ Community.

Get it on XDA Labs or the Play Store.

A few things to note:
Most importantly, it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet. Oreo support and Pixel 2 features will come later.

Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now:
http://bit.ly/lawnfeed

XDA:DevDB Information
Lawnchair, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
deletescape, paphonb, fonix232
Source Code: https://github.com/Deletescape-Media/Lawnchair/

Version Information
Current Beta Version: Travis-183
Beta Release Date: 2017-06-19

Created 2017-06-25
Last Updated 2017-10-16

Last edited:
G

GuestK00164

Good work. Nice to see so many thousands of active users already!

deletescape

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2015
Lucerne
deletescape.ch
I really appreciate this application, it is definitely the best pixel launcher i have installed. Can you update it with the force touch stuff??

This is already implemented for all devices with 7.1+, backporting to previous versions is currently not planned as it would impact performance quite a lot.

Joseiyo

Jun 12, 2011
Congratulations, excellent work.
Anyway to make swipe down gesture on home screen not to open search engine but notifications bar?
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Nokia 3310 rooteado.

Jun 25, 2017
Not on my Marshmallow running device

Already implemented lol.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Don't talk about performance issue now,
your launcher is really running smoothly on my Marshmallow device which I don't know if the OEM is going to upgrade to Nougat any time soon.

This is already implemented for all devices with 7.1+, backporting to previous versions is currently not planned as it would impact performance quite a lot.

alphablue597

Oct 1, 2015
Fantastic launcher! It works really great, you did a great job. The only thing that I am missing is weather widget, like in Rootless Pixel Launcher. It just shows date, but no weather, and when I switch to rootless pixel launcher, weather widget works (android 6). Everything else is perfect!

Reactions: dlradlt

Joylesstuna

Dec 31, 2011
This is easily the best pixel launcher to date thank you so much! Any way to change all apps background color?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts