[Layout] Android Phone 7 (MDPI)

Search This thread

andyriot

Apr 27, 2008
This is a "port" of Android Phone 7 (HDPI) made to fit our smaller device screens.

All credit goes to newone757 for creating the idea.

I recreated the templates to better fit MDPI devices, and threw in some different icons that I used to create what you see in the preview.

content

Instructions:
1. Download icon pack from bottom of post and extract to your SD card
1. Install LauncherPro (and activate Plus features to be able to resize the widgets properly)
2. Install Desktop Visualizer
3. In LauncherPro settings, under Advanced set homescreen rows to 5
4. Create a Desktop Visualizer(Large) widget with chosen image, and resize to correct dimensions (3x1 or 1x2)
5. Align them as shown in screenshot
6. Profit?

I also included PSD templates for the 3x1 and 1x2 images so you can feel free to create your own. Only thing to make sure you do is set the Clipping Mask on the 3x1 icon.

Download

Last edited:

bigboidomo

Mar 25, 2010
I DIGG EM

Lovin these. would it be to much to ask for an Wifi Tether, Market, ES Explore, XDA, and TitaniumBack up?

I dont have PS so i cant do them myself

bk718

Jun 23, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Below are some screenshots of some icons i put together.. my only problem is they don't look crisp and clear.. the full images were very clear images and were at least double in size if not larger before i resized them down. To avoid blurriness none have been resized larger..

im using the DVR Large widget as well... i can not figure out why it doesn't look clearer.. any ideas?

Reactions: maulanaasli

Unkjcr

Jul 19, 2010
First of all, i must thank and congratulate you for you good work in this "porting". :)

I would like to know, if possible, what font did you use in the icons. I'm trying to do some extra icons on my one, but since i like the ones you made, i want my icons to match them. :)

Thanks in advance. ;)

gmoney41685

Mar 15, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Awesome work! I really like the professional look this gives the phone. A few requests if I may: 1x2 Contacts, 1x3 Twitter, 1x3 Market, 1x3 Facebook, 1x3 Pandora. Any, all, or none of those are appreciated. Thanks again!

Rally187

Apr 3, 2010
Your City:
could you post your icons that you used for the launcher that looks slick! Also how did you guys set up the time do be with out any other information is that Tajm? and lastly im assuming that you used BW to make that weather widget? how did get it to be without time? basically i want it to look just like yours!

Last edited:

agentpower

Aug 26, 2008
Indianapolis
Below are some screenshots of some icons i put together.. my only problem is they don't look crisp and clear.. the full images were very clear images and were at least double in size if not larger before i resized them down. To avoid blurriness none have been resized larger..

im using the DVR Large widget as well... i can not figure out why it doesn't look clearer.. any ideas?

omg dude those are EPIC!

*drool*

I would KILL for those with green accents instead of red, but i have an EVO so i think my sizes are different :(

VERY nice work man, ive got the normal setup on mine and i need facebook and voice. but i really like your style.

bk718

Jun 23, 2007
Charlotte, NC
omg dude those are EPIC!

*drool*

I would KILL for those with green accents instead of red, but i have an EVO so i think my sizes are different :(

VERY nice work man, ive got the normal setup on mine and i need facebook and voice. but i really like your style.

thanx.. (just gotta figure out why it isn't clear)

let me know what color green.. i got the dimensions for the EVO

Ultimo001

Sep 16, 2010
Clock/ wearther widget

First of all, thank you so much for al the beautifull stuff you guys are making. It's really great!

Can one of you tell me what kind of clock/ weather widget you are using? I can't find them.

Thnx

Albino0815

Jun 2, 2010
Hi, where do I insert the 3x1 and 1x2 file so that it is recognized by the desktop Visulizer.
My english is not so good translation of google

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a "port" of Android Phone 7 (HDPI) made to fit our smaller device screens.

All credit goes to newone757 for creating the idea.

I recreated the templates to better fit MDPI devices, and threw in some different icons that I used to create what you see in the preview.

content

Instructions:
    1. Download icon pack from bottom of post and extract to your SD card
    1. Install LauncherPro (and activate Plus features to be able to resize the widgets properly)
    2. Install Desktop Visualizer
    3. In LauncherPro settings, under Advanced set homescreen rows to 5
    4. Create a Desktop Visualizer(Large) widget with chosen image, and resize to correct dimensions (3x1 or 1x2)
    5. Align them as shown in screenshot
    6. Profit?

I also included PSD templates for the 3x1 and 1x2 images so you can feel free to create your own. Only thing to make sure you do is set the Clipping Mask on the 3x1 icon.

Download
    This is fantastic...any chance you'd be willing to share your work?

Enjoy! :)

http://cl.ly/3480e0fb25c4f653bdd7

4 row layout

Here is my 4 row layout. Tried posting this a while ago but my internet was having issues.

The layout.zip contains all the icons that I made that you can see on the screens plus some more that just didn't fit

4rows.zip is layout.zip + all the PSD files I used.

Known issues: I need to tweak the size by just a couple of pixels for the 3x1. That sumbitch just won't play nice and I have no willpower to test variations on a pixel.

Widgets that aren't mine but on my screen anyway: google voice, powerAMP, battstat, digital clock widget, weather android pro (?). Background by g1walls

Regardless, enjoy
    Nevermind I figured it our. Here are some I made.

screenshot.png

ScreenShot-1.png

if any one would like the icons i would be more then happy to give them out. also credit for the backgrounds go to google for helping me find these images.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App