[LB/UB]Lollipop 5.0.2 -10.6.A.0.454 Pre-rooted +XPOSED+ DualRecovery(IN Firmware)

Search This thread

Siddhesh Sapre

Nov 25, 2012
Thane
Hi there everyone! After the arrival of Official Lollipop for XPERIA Z (which arrived quite late), the major issue was with the firmware is its rooting problem and installing Dual Recovery on Locked Bootloader which gives a bootloop. I have created this using PRFCreator

NOTE: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device upon flashing this on your device. Please follow the instructions carefully and as it is. This is well tested only on my OWN XPERIA Z C6602, and therefore, goes well with all other C6602 & C6603 devices. Please test and report issues if any.
What exactly will you get when you flash this zip?
1. Rooted STOCK XPERIA Z Lollipop 5.0.2 10.6.A.0.454 firmware (with SuperSU)
2. Pre-pushed 'xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip'
3. Pre-installed DUALrecovery (v. 2.8.16)
NOTE: This is not a DEODEXED rom. It is as it is STOCK firmware with ROOT, DUAL-RECOVERY and xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430

STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Install Official (STOCK) Kitkat firmware .283 OR .292. Root it( using THIS ) and Install latest NUT's Dual Recovery (from HERE)
2. Place the downloaded ZIP in your SD card (external SD card)
3. Reboot into recovery and Wipe/Format DATA, CACHE, DALVIK/ART CACHE and Factory reset.
4. Install the downloaded zip from SD card and Reboot!
5. The first boot takes quite a lot of time (around 15 min).
7. Install Xposed Installer for Lollipop ( from HERE )and Xperia Xposed for Lollipop (from HERE ) , give appropriate root permissions, ENJOY!
NOTE: While installing the Xposed Installer for Lollipop, now you don't need recovery because the 'xposed-sdk21-arm-*.zip' has already been pushed for you in the flashable zip. So just install the 'XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha*.apk(or any available latest version)' and Enjoy!
You can also install the latest Dual Recovery v2.8.17 (I haven't tested it, 2.8.16 works pretty well)
After finishing all the above steps, reboot once and then proceed with any module you want to install!
I will update the screenshots when i get time!

Credits : @zxz0O0 for PRFCreator @kingvortex for his guide to root the .283/.292 firmware
@[NUT] for his guide to Dual Recovery
@rovo89 for OFFICIAL Xposed for Lollipop
@serjar for Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (LP)
Any other developer whose name I have forgot to mention.
IF YOU FIND THIS USEFUL, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND HIT THE SMALL THANKS BUTTON BELOW! I DO NOT NEED DONATION, SMALL APPRECIATION FOR MY VALUABLE TIME AND EFFORTS WILL SUFFICE ME!
Thanks
Regards,
Sidd:laugh:
ah3M7g.png

hU1SZG.png

jms2ud.png

ML0Noc.png

Ht4wj0.png

X4Xnvg.png

SkZOFg.png

cF9VUk.png

VwWH50.png

XfHdNI.png

XDA:DevDB Information
[LB/UB]Lollipop 5.0.2 -10.6.A.0.454 Pre-rooted +XPOSED+ DualRecovery(IN Firmware), ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
Siddhesh Sapre
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2015-05-25
Last Updated 2015-06-19

Last edited:

Siddhesh Sapre

Nov 25, 2012
Thane
I just completed my xperia z wih 5.0 and xposed...

I worked hard on it for 2 days

and now you just present me such a easy guide!!

all in all, thanks for your contribute:):)
That's okay bro! Now at least you can save time on this....
Hope it simplifies your job while doing it the next time. Please hit Thanks if I helped!
:laugh:

edwuard

Jul 29, 2013
Hope it simplifies your job while doing it the next time. Please hit Thanks if I helped!
I need proof Siddesh put some screen bro i don't want to have a brick to flash again my z if everything OK i hit thanks but i don't have the prof

RyomaEchizen

Jun 16, 2012
Buenos Aires
Last edited:
Reactions: Siddhesh Sapre

Jun33r

Dec 13, 2013
Limón
im on CM12 obv UB do i have to flash KK tft? i can't just flash this through TWRP and how do i restore my DRM keys btw? Thx! :silly:

Siddhesh Sapre

Nov 25, 2012
Thane
im on CM12 obv UB do i have to flash KK tft? i can't just flash this through TWRP and how do i restore my DRM keys btw? Thx! :silly:
If you are on UB with CM and want to flash this, you can. But please do a total wipe as I have mentioned and then flash the zip!
And with regards to the DRM restore, if you have your DRM keys , then u better install the zip on locked bootloader. If you do not have the DRM keys, then follow THIS.
If you are thinking to install this zip, I will suggest you go for locked BL if you have the DRM keys!!!

Jun33r

Dec 13, 2013
Limón
If you are on UB with CM and want to flash this, you can. But please do a total wipe as I have mentioned and then flash the zip!
And with regards to the DRM restore, if you have your DRM keys , then u better install the zip on locked bootloader. If you do not have the DRM keys, then follow THIS.
If you are thinking to install this zip, I will suggest you go for locked BL if you have the DRM keys!!!
ok, first ill flash stock lollipop and flash the DRM keys mod to see if works and to keep my bootloader unlocked, then if not ill lock my bootloader and install this rom, thanks for the help tho!

r.ifat381

Mar 30, 2013
Amazfit
Google Pixel 6a
I have created my own lollipop flashable.zip with prf creator, which i include supersu.zip and xposed.zip. Now i have lollipop on my Xperia z with root access and working xposed framework.

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there everyone! After the arrival of Official Lollipop for XPERIA Z (which arrived quite late), the major issue was with the firmware is its rooting problem and installing Dual Recovery on Locked Bootloader which gives a bootloop. I have created this using PRFCreator

NOTE: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device upon flashing this on your device. Please follow the instructions carefully and as it is. This is well tested only on my OWN XPERIA Z C6602, and therefore, goes well with all other C6602 & C6603 devices. Please test and report issues if any.
    What exactly will you get when you flash this zip?
    1. Rooted STOCK XPERIA Z Lollipop 5.0.2 10.6.A.0.454 firmware (with SuperSU)
    2. Pre-pushed 'xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip'
    3. Pre-installed DUALrecovery (v. 2.8.16)
    NOTE: This is not a DEODEXED rom. It is as it is STOCK firmware with ROOT, DUAL-RECOVERY and xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430

STEPS TO FOLLOW:
    1. Install Official (STOCK) Kitkat firmware .283 OR .292. Root it( using THIS ) and Install latest NUT's Dual Recovery (from HERE)
    2. Place the downloaded ZIP in your SD card (external SD card)
    3. Reboot into recovery and Wipe/Format DATA, CACHE, DALVIK/ART CACHE and Factory reset.
    4. Install the downloaded zip from SD card and Reboot!
    5. The first boot takes quite a lot of time (around 15 min).
    7. Install Xposed Installer for Lollipop ( from HERE )and Xperia Xposed for Lollipop (from HERE ) , give appropriate root permissions, ENJOY!
    NOTE: While installing the Xposed Installer for Lollipop, now you don't need recovery because the 'xposed-sdk21-arm-*.zip' has already been pushed for you in the flashable zip. So just install the 'XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha*.apk(or any available latest version)' and Enjoy!
    You can also install the latest Dual Recovery v2.8.17 (I haven't tested it, 2.8.16 works pretty well)
    After finishing all the above steps, reboot once and then proceed with any module you want to install!
    I will update the screenshots when i get time!

Credits : @zxz0O0 for PRFCreator @kingvortex for his guide to root the .283/.292 firmware
    @[NUT] for his guide to Dual Recovery
    @rovo89 for OFFICIAL Xposed for Lollipop
    @serjar for Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (LP)
    Any other developer whose name I have forgot to mention.
    IF YOU FIND THIS USEFUL, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND HIT THE SMALL THANKS BUTTON BELOW! I DO NOT NEED DONATION, SMALL APPRECIATION FOR MY VALUABLE TIME AND EFFORTS WILL SUFFICE ME!
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Sidd:laugh:
    ah3M7g.png

hU1SZG.png

jms2ud.png

ML0Noc.png

Ht4wj0.png

X4Xnvg.png

SkZOFg.png

cF9VUk.png

VwWH50.png

XfHdNI.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [LB/UB]Lollipop 5.0.2 -10.6.A.0.454 Pre-rooted +XPOSED+ DualRecovery(IN Firmware), ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    Siddhesh Sapre
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2015-05-25
    Last Updated 2015-06-19
    I just completed my xperia z wih 5.0 and xposed...

I worked hard on it for 2 days

and now you just present me such a easy guide!!

all in all, thanks for your contribute:):)
    Nice work dude.. Keep up the good work..

A hundred encouraging friends like you....that's all we all need to keep the small contributions in developments going on!
    Thanks for the complement Rajeev!
    Beware some of xposed module can softbrick our device. Ive softbrick my xz 3 times because of these modules

Xblast
    YouTube adaway
    Xprivacy

Maybe these modules not compatible yet on lollipop

Sent from my C6603
    I need proof Siddesh put some screen bro i don't want to have a brick to flash again my z if everything OK i hit thanks but i don't have the prof

OP Updated