LCARS (my first attempt)

Search This thread

zuke24

Oct 8, 2008
www.stolendroids.com
I started playing with Zooper Pro and after figuring out how to use it, I think I did ok. I am a Star Trek fan, but found that most LCARS themes were too busy and not actually usable. This is my first attempt at making my own home screen, so feedback is welcome.

I'm using Nova Launcher on a Galaxy S7. The calendar is Simple Calendar Widget and the weather is Eye In The Sky. The folders (orange icons in the lower center) are a mix of Zooper widgets pointing to folders created in Folder Organizer. The icon pack is Whitcons

Still to do:
-Skin the folders themselves to look like an LCARS window opening up.
-Skin the app drawer to match
-Figure out how to theme the lockscreen as well without breaking Samsung Pay.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. I'll tweak some things and post here. If not, I can post zips.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160913-073442.png
    Screenshot_20160913-073442.png
    245 KB · Views: 3,081

turp415

May 30, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I started playing with Zooper Pro and after figuring out how to use it, I think I did ok. I am a Star Trek fan, but found that most LCARS themes were too busy and not actually usable. This is my first attempt at making my own home screen, so feedback is welcome.

I'm using Nova Launcher on a Galaxy S7. The calendar is Simple Calendar Widget and the weather is Eye In The Sky. The folders (orange icons in the lower center) are a mix of Zooper widgets pointing to folders created in Folder Organizer. The icon pack is Whitcons

Still to do:

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. I'll tweak some things and post here. If not, I can post zips.
Looks great!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

andikicker

Feb 24, 2012
Awesome work you've done there. Is there still progress on the Widgets?
I'm very interested in it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Still to do: