• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question LE 2127 no signal

Search This thread

tiggie777

Dec 6, 2021
Need help here! I forgot to backup my oneplus 9 pro LE2127 when I tried to root my phone using TWRP,and I installed TWRP in my phone's boot partition which wiped out all data in that partition. I used TWRP side loaded Global ROM to recover my phone but the phone doesn't have any signal with sim card in. Used MSM tool backe to T-Mobile 11.2.5.5 and still same problem, sim card can be read but no signal. Flashed T-Mobile modem but modem b failed, it says no such partition.
Bought this phone from third party. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Jomsha

Jun 18, 2021
OnePlus is the worst company ever.
I will never buy this brand again.
I have also the India 9 Pro and I have no Signal!!
OP should fix it in hour Maximum!!
Wtf is this service cannot understand it!!!!

Jomsha

Jun 18, 2021
Tell me the full story how it happened
then maybe i can help and tell me if your IMEI is showing 0 or not
Yesterday updated my device to the new "stable" 12.0.0.0 . And since then I have not cellular signal.
Tried network reset
Tried fix the APN.
Nothing helps
I can receive SMS, and can use the mobile data. But no calls and no send sms. No signal at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Need help here! I forgot to backup my oneplus 9 pro LE2127 when I tried to root my phone using TWRP,and I installed TWRP in my phone's boot partition which wiped out all data in that partition. I used TWRP side loaded Global ROM to recover my phone but the phone doesn't have any signal with sim card in. Used MSM tool backe to T-Mobile 11.2.5.5 and still same problem, sim card can be read but no signal. Flashed T-Mobile modem but modem b failed, it says no such partition.
    Bought this phone from third party. Any suggestion is appreciated.
    OnePlus is the worst company ever.
    I will never buy this brand again.
    I have also the India 9 Pro and I have no Signal!!
    OP should fix it in hour Maximum!!
    Wtf is this service cannot understand it!!!!
    Tell me the full story how it happened
    then maybe i can help and tell me if your IMEI is showing 0 or not
    Yesterday updated my device to the new "stable" 12.0.0.0 . And since then I have not cellular signal.
    Tried network reset
    Tried fix the APN.
    Nothing helps
    I can receive SMS, and can use the mobile data. But no calls and no send sms. No signal at all.
    Tell me if your IMEI is showing or not
    Yes. I can see IMEI of my both sim cards.
    Tried network reset
    Tried fix the APN.
    Nothing helps
    Turn off 5g..This is issue for many of us