[Le Max 3] EUI 5.9.021sR4

Search This thread

diamantik

Apr 20, 2017
Chisinau
Disclaimer : I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead phones, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device .
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, your data , i will laugh at you.

attachment.php

I am happy to present you , the best EUI 5.9.021S experience for the Le Max 3 ( X850 ) :victory: .

Things what I changed and improved :
-> Dialer app - now supports call recording
-> Launcher ported from EUI 5.9.028S ( supports drawer mode )
-> Latest Super Manager APP , with data usage notification ( also from EUI 5.9.028S)
-> Improved system audio [ Fix v4 - [09/04/2019] - Even more boost the volume ]
-> Now the sound in headphones is as loud it can be !
( Tip: If you turn off Dolby Atmos , the speaker, earpiece, and headphones will be louder )
-> For change the behaviour of the deep sleep and battery optimization scrips ;
--> Please use LKT , and SysConfig Patcher

Install them via Magisk ( or via TWRP after Magisk is installed ) , they help to improve battery life and performance !
1. LKT - link to download : https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/legendary_kernel_tweaks
Profiles description:
Battery: Can acheive ~2 hours or more longer on-screen battery life, may lag in some scenarios where the load fluctuates dramatically.

Balanced: Can acheive ~1.5 hours or more longer on-screen battery life with little performance compromise (recommended).

Performance: Can acheive ~1 hour longer on-screen battery life , same as balanced profile with more responsiveness. Choose this profile for gaming.

Turbo: Ideal for intense high demanding tasks, where the load drastically fluctuate (not necessarily in games) . Will ensure reducing lags by ~90% for no more than ~20% increase power in consumption.

2. Sysconfig Patcher - link to download : https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-sysconfig-patcher-t3668435

-> Removed many useless applications
-> Performance, RAM Management , Wi-Fi and Signal , UI responsiveness and platform Tweaks :cowboy:

If you encount a bug , please tell me the details in this thread .

Download Latest Update ( Скачать : ) : http://bit.ly/2uWdQcP
(The " R(Number) " means the release number of the ROM , like R4 - fourth release)
*** If you will get some errors with the LeEco Account when you are in Setup Wizard , you will just need to reboot device OR you can setup the device without the Data and Wi-Fi enabled .

How to install :
1. You need to have the bootloader unlocked , and the TWRP installed . ( How to do that : https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76620374&postcount=7 )
**After unlocking the bootloader , you get a green notification led and the phone not turning on , when you try to boot your phone .
[ THE SOLUTION IS : Boot into TWRP ( volume up and power button ) and from TWRP , tap on Reboot --> System , this will boot the phone normally , currently we can do nothing to solve this :crying: ]

Note : If you come from another ROM , you will need to do a wipe on system , data , cache .

Also please take a backup of all your files :good:

2. Download the 21S Firmware & Modem by @moto999999 : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207488760
Note : The LTE B20 band is not working , you can NOT use the EUI6 modem or the " Super modem from EUI 5.9.020S " to get it working. The B20 will appear , but in calls you will not hear nothing , and you will not be heard by anyone

3. Download the ROM ( form the link above )

4. Boot your phone in TWRP ( from power off state , hold volume up and power button , until TWRP appears )
Now from there :
( If the TWRP is promping " Data Encrypted " then : )
--> Tick "do not show again" and the swipe to allow modification. ( if promting )
--> Skip device encryption by clicking "Install" (if the storage size is 0mb or no folder is showing while trying to install, then the device is encrypted. )
--> For solve that, click "Wipe" --> choose to " Format Data " and type " yes " and swipe to format . It's going to wipe EVERYTHING in the internal storage (that's the purpose of device encryption, to prevent unauthorized access to the storage).
--> When completed, go back, click "Reboot" --> "Recovery" , this will restart your recovery (very important, do not reboot the phone into system otherwise you'll start all over. Reboot into recovery, not system).

5. Copy the ROM and the Firmware & Modem from your PC to your phone internal storage
6. Now in TWRP , tap on " Install " , and locate the Firmware_&_Modem_x10.zip and flash it.
7. After flash the ROM.
8. Now you can root with Magisk ! :eek:
9. Flash LKT and Sysconfig Patcher via TWRP ( if don't work , try via Magisk Manager ) ;)

For those that want to freeze apps , a simple and bug-less list :
Note : Is not mandatory !!!

AccountInfo
AOSP keyboard* ( only if you have Gboard , or another keyboard .)
ANT HAL Service
Application for WiHD Service
Bubbles
Browser* ( if you are using another , and if you don't want the QR CODE scanner build in )
Calculator* ( if you are like me , using Mi Calculator )
EuiTransfer.AppData
CNEService
CrashHandler
EffectService
Fast Transfer
Fido... ( all 3 apps )
Following Feed
Fused Location
GallerySyncService
LeEco setup wizard
LeTVEcoProvider
Market Feedback Agent
MyLeEco
org.codeaurora.ims
Setup Wizard 2.0
VCalendar

You can use Titanium Backup ( Pro - required ) for this , or IceBox , or any other apps ;)

Apps that I recommend : ( they are not in the ROM)

( Currently using all from this list )

1. Power Shade ( adds a new notification bar with android P style , with changed notifications and toggles for all the things. )
**Tip : Select USA region for showing apps in status bar , not an 3 dot circle :eek:
2. Add Away ( Removes adds system-wide)
3. Install button Unlocker ( Allows you to bypass the restriction "screen overlay detected" and allow the permison to apps )
4. AndroiTS GPS Test Pro ( for GPS to indentify you faster , first time after instaling the ROM )
:fingers-crossed:

Credits to:
@moto999999 for the first release of EUI 5.9.021S for TWRP.
@Luis4x4 for all his efforts , for the amount of money he spent on development of x10 ( more than 1500 $ ) , and for paying the unbricking bill of my device .

Rest of the work is done by me @diamantik

XDA:DevDB Information
EUI 5.9.021sR4 by diamantik, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 3 (X850)

Contributors
diamantik, moto999999, Luis4x4
ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.20
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery
Based On: EUI 5.9.021S , feels like EUI 5.9.028s

Version Information
Current Stable Version: R4
Stable Release Date: 2019-04-09
Last Beta Version: R1_beta
Beta Release Date: 2018-08-19

Created 2018-10-21
Last Updated 2019-03-03

Attachments

• 13711305.jpg
    13711305.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 13711303.jpg
    13711303.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 13711304.jpg
    13711304.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 370
  • 13711301.jpg
    13711301.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 376
  • Logo-xda.jpg
    Logo-xda.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 1,674
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Reactions: Luis4x4

diamantik

Apr 20, 2017
Chisinau
Note you can achive a better look by using :
1. New design Launcher ! ( I personally use "Hyperion" , you will need to freeze the default launcher )
2. A new icon pack ! ( Personally I am using " Pixel icon pack " )

This is how you can achive to make the System look like ( in case you didn't know ) :

Last three screenshots

Last edited:

Luis4x4

May 29, 2017
Cartagena España
Hello diamantik,thanks for the new ROM.
I has installed .In frist star , When it reaches the leeco account it freezes and we need to restart to finish configuring.
Once started, it looks like a 28s and it is very fluid. When you install exposed, when restarting, the error message appears in Launcher 3 and nothing is left to do.Idon't try to install other Launcher before install exposed...

Reactions: diamantik

diamantik

Apr 20, 2017
Chisinau
I has installed .In frist star , When it reaches the leeco account it freezes and we need to restart to finish configuring.
Once started, it looks like a 28s and it is very fluid. When you install exposed, when restarting, the error message appears in Launcher 3 and nothing is left to do.Idon't try to install other Launcher before install exposed...

Thanks for feedback.
I know about the problem with the LeEco Cloud app , I just need to update the archive with the LeEco Account Apps.
As for Xposed Module I really don't know what to say, have you tried another version of Xposed ?

Last edited:

hassaanshuja

Oct 23, 2018
I want the full source code of Le Max 3

I want Full source code of LE MAX 3 , Please help me regarding this. I will appreciate your help. I will be very thankfull for this.

hassaanshuja

Oct 23, 2018
We also want it
If you have more that 1500$ to spend then you can hire a team of dev , for extracting the source code, there is no source code available publicly

Tell me where are those developers, and what do you mean by extracting the source code, and in my information LeEco is an opensource , so why this code is not publicly available.

sasiand

Oct 28, 2018
Frist time i install the EUI6& firmware&modem and don't work but i solve the problem reinstalling the modem 21S_Firmware_&_Modem_x10.
Now everything is fine
Thank you for the rom

I tried to install the eui6 firmware&modem again but it doesn't work, I reinstalled the 21sfirmware&modem and it works perfectly!
I would like to have the eui6 firmware&modem, I need the b20lte.

Luis4x4

May 29, 2017
Cartagena España
Hi

I want Full source code of LE MAX 3 , Please help me regarding this. I will appreciate your help. I will be very thankfull for this.

Hello, I have been behind the source code for a while, the last time we had more luck with the unlocking of the bootloader. On this occasion I have doubled the money spent and I am still waiting for the team to give it to me.

In addition to this, I bought a new TF for other equipment that will use reverse engineering in addition to other things. This equipment does seem more reliable as well as secure payment guarantee.The sum of all the donations in the account that I opened only gave to buy the TF, 180 €. The team asks me $ 2000 for the work finished and working.

Last edited:

diamantik

Apr 20, 2017
Chisinau
-> ROM updated to version R3 !!!
Highlights :
1. Improved performance and stability
2. Improved battery life
3. Improved the sound in headphones ! and boosted the microphone sound
4. Added the functionability of recording calls via Dialer app
( Tried very hard to make the LTE B20 to work , but always was the same problem , the recipent could not hear what I was saying , is a Modem problem , what without the sources could not be fixed )
5. Fixed the LeEco Cloud in SetupWizard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer : I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead phones, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device .
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, your data , i will laugh at you.

attachment.php

I am happy to present you , the best EUI 5.9.021S experience for the Le Max 3 ( X850 ) :victory: .

Things what I changed and improved :
    -> Dialer app - now supports call recording
    -> Launcher ported from EUI 5.9.028S ( supports drawer mode )
    -> Latest Super Manager APP , with data usage notification ( also from EUI 5.9.028S)
    -> Improved system audio [ Fix v4 - [09/04/2019] - Even more boost the volume ]
    -> Now the sound in headphones is as loud it can be !
    ( Tip: If you turn off Dolby Atmos , the speaker, earpiece, and headphones will be louder )
    -> For change the behaviour of the deep sleep and battery optimization scrips ;
    --> Please use LKT , and SysConfig Patcher

Install them via Magisk ( or via TWRP after Magisk is installed ) , they help to improve battery life and performance !
    1. LKT - link to download : https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/legendary_kernel_tweaks
    Profiles description:
    Battery: Can acheive ~2 hours or more longer on-screen battery life, may lag in some scenarios where the load fluctuates dramatically.

Balanced: Can acheive ~1.5 hours or more longer on-screen battery life with little performance compromise (recommended).

Performance: Can acheive ~1 hour longer on-screen battery life , same as balanced profile with more responsiveness. Choose this profile for gaming.

Turbo: Ideal for intense high demanding tasks, where the load drastically fluctuate (not necessarily in games) . Will ensure reducing lags by ~90% for no more than ~20% increase power in consumption.

2. Sysconfig Patcher - link to download : https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-sysconfig-patcher-t3668435

-> Removed many useless applications
    -> Performance, RAM Management , Wi-Fi and Signal , UI responsiveness and platform Tweaks :cowboy:

If you encount a bug , please tell me the details in this thread .

Download Latest Update ( Скачать : ) : http://bit.ly/2uWdQcP
    (The " R(Number) " means the release number of the ROM , like R4 - fourth release)
    *** If you will get some errors with the LeEco Account when you are in Setup Wizard , you will just need to reboot device OR you can setup the device without the Data and Wi-Fi enabled .

How to install :
    1. You need to have the bootloader unlocked , and the TWRP installed . ( How to do that : https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76620374&postcount=7 )
    **After unlocking the bootloader , you get a green notification led and the phone not turning on , when you try to boot your phone .
    [ THE SOLUTION IS : Boot into TWRP ( volume up and power button ) and from TWRP , tap on Reboot --> System , this will boot the phone normally , currently we can do nothing to solve this :crying: ]

Note : If you come from another ROM , you will need to do a wipe on system , data , cache .

Also please take a backup of all your files :good:

2. Download the 21S Firmware & Modem by @moto999999 : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207488760
    Note : The LTE B20 band is not working , you can NOT use the EUI6 modem or the " Super modem from EUI 5.9.020S " to get it working. The B20 will appear , but in calls you will not hear nothing , and you will not be heard by anyone

3. Download the ROM ( form the link above )

4. Boot your phone in TWRP ( from power off state , hold volume up and power button , until TWRP appears )
    Now from there :
    ( If the TWRP is promping " Data Encrypted " then : )
    --> Tick "do not show again" and the swipe to allow modification. ( if promting )
    --> Skip device encryption by clicking "Install" (if the storage size is 0mb or no folder is showing while trying to install, then the device is encrypted. )
    --> For solve that, click "Wipe" --> choose to " Format Data " and type " yes " and swipe to format . It's going to wipe EVERYTHING in the internal storage (that's the purpose of device encryption, to prevent unauthorized access to the storage).
    --> When completed, go back, click "Reboot" --> "Recovery" , this will restart your recovery (very important, do not reboot the phone into system otherwise you'll start all over. Reboot into recovery, not system).

5. Copy the ROM and the Firmware & Modem from your PC to your phone internal storage
    6. Now in TWRP , tap on " Install " , and locate the Firmware_&_Modem_x10.zip and flash it.
    7. After flash the ROM.
    8. Now you can root with Magisk ! :eek:
    9. Flash LKT and Sysconfig Patcher via TWRP ( if don't work , try via Magisk Manager ) ;)

For those that want to freeze apps , a simple and bug-less list :
    Note : Is not mandatory !!!

AccountInfo
    AOSP keyboard* ( only if you have Gboard , or another keyboard .)
    ANT HAL Service
    Application for WiHD Service
    Bubbles
    Browser* ( if you are using another , and if you don't want the QR CODE scanner build in )
    Calculator* ( if you are like me , using Mi Calculator )
    EuiTransfer.AppData
    CNEService
    CrashHandler
    EffectService
    Fast Transfer
    Fido... ( all 3 apps )
    Following Feed
    Fused Location
    GallerySyncService
    LeEco setup wizard
    LeTVEcoProvider
    Market Feedback Agent
    MyLeEco
    org.codeaurora.ims
    Setup Wizard 2.0
    VCalendar

You can use Titanium Backup ( Pro - required ) for this , or IceBox , or any other apps ;)

Apps that I recommend : ( they are not in the ROM)

( Currently using all from this list )

1. Power Shade ( adds a new notification bar with android P style , with changed notifications and toggles for all the things. )
    **Tip : Select USA region for showing apps in status bar , not an 3 dot circle :eek:
    2. Add Away ( Removes adds system-wide)
    3. Install button Unlocker ( Allows you to bypass the restriction "screen overlay detected" and allow the permison to apps )
    4. AndroiTS GPS Test Pro ( for GPS to indentify you faster , first time after instaling the ROM )
    :fingers-crossed:

Credits to:
    @moto999999 for the first release of EUI 5.9.021S for TWRP.
    @Luis4x4 for all his efforts , for the amount of money he spent on development of x10 ( more than 1500 $ ) , and for paying the unbricking bill of my device .

Rest of the work is done by me @diamantik

XDA:DevDB Information
    EUI 5.9.021sR4 by diamantik, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 3 (X850)

Contributors
    diamantik, moto999999, Luis4x4
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.20
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery
    Based On: EUI 5.9.021S , feels like EUI 5.9.028s

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: R4
    Stable Release Date: 2019-04-09
    Last Beta Version: R1_beta
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-19

Created 2018-10-21
    Last Updated 2019-03-03
    Do you have link of Gcam apk that works on this ROM?

Hi , sorry for the late response .
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...045-2821762-30-android-apk-download/download/
    You can use this app ? or another if you want to search :cowboy:
    Restart in TWRP recovery

on the TWRP main screen, tap on "Advanced";

select "File Manager";

browse to / data / system;

remove files:
    locksettings.db
    locksettings.db-shm (if present)
    locksettings.db-wal. (if present)
    gatekeeper.password.key (if present)
    gatekeeper.pattern.key; (if present)

restart.
    leeco x 850

Hello guys, I have an x850, which already had problems. Came with a ROM 7.1.1, but it did not work audio from whatsapp, did the procedures to unlock the bootloader and installed recovery x10, and installed the diamantik ROM only that did not have the Portuguese language, and ended up installing the final 6.17 ROM from labor It was then that I ended up messing up because the ROM was working fine, and I ended up installing another ROM that killed the x850. Through the XDA posts, I learned about the recovering Tony zhong, I contacted him and he after charging $ 40, resurrected my phone, but the ROM he has does not have my language, Portuguese and now I need to install another ROM to solve, only after installing twrp, when backing up the system error, and to install another ROM also error, sorry for the size of the story, can anyone else help me?