Huawei_Mate_9-Web-Kraken.png

Huawei_Mate_9-System-PCMark2_Photo.png

Huawei_Mate_9-GPU-GFXBench_Car_Chase-On.png

Huawei_Mate_9-GPU-GFXBench_Car_Chase-Off.png

Huawei_Mate_9-GPU-3DMark_SS31-Overall.png

Huawei_Mate_9-GPU-3DMark_SS31-Graphics.png

Huawei_Mate_9-Battery-PCMark2_Battery.png

Huawei_Mate_9-Battery-GFXBench_Manhattan_Life.png

This is the one that is surprising so I am not sure which charger has been used to achieve this electrifying speed!

Huawei_Mate_9-Battery-Charging.png

Last edited:

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
They say Dash Charging is so much better but QC3.0 lets us charge quicker...When screen is off. Not bad. Still charges plenty quick even during use.

Joms_US

Mar 25, 2016
It's interesting, I do get a 5% to 100 in about an hour and 45 min. I do not use the stock charger brick but I do use the stock cord.

The last time I checked, it was around 2 hours to get to 100%.
Does it vary depending on the loads attached to the power source(extension cord)? There was a full desktop computer and monitor and maybe another charging phone when I charged and monitor the Le Pro 3.

Valinos

Nov 24, 2016
The last time I checked, it was around 2 hours to get to 100%.
Does it vary depending on the loads attached to the power source(extension cord)? There was a full desktop computer and monitor and maybe another charging phone when I charged and monitor the Le Pro 3.

I use the stock charger but not the stock power cord.
Also mine gets a little hot during the charging, i dont know if i am the only one with this problem but i am a little anxious about this, should i use another charger? Is this problem going to affect my battery in long term? Let me know if you have some answers.Thanks.

Joms_US

Mar 25, 2016
I use the stock charger but not the stock power cord.
Also mine gets a little hot during the charging, i dont know if i am the only one with this problem but i am a little anxious about this, should i use another charger? Is this problem going to affect my battery in long term? Let me know if you have some answers.Thanks.

Mine doesn't feel hot at all, just normal warmth. I sometimes use my Nexus 5X charger. Use default charger for now and see if it still feels hot.

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
Nice! They're very speedy. No complaints about that here. Especially coming to it from a SD808 Moto X 2015. Heeuuuge upgrade!

I had a Nexus 5x and I agree for whatever reason the 808 seems like a slouch. I think 2015 was just a bad year overall for Qualcomm, the 810 overheated a lot and the 808 was a downgrade in performance from even the 805.

Reactions: benjmiester

Top Liked Posts