Le Pro3 AI X650 EUI5.9_25S streamlined ROOT V4

Search This thread

mariobg

Dec 29, 2008
София
Did anyone manage to install this rom? I didn't manage to do it! If i install TWRP 3.1 touch stop working at all, if i install TWRP 3.0.3 partitions are encrypted and there isn't way to flash at all.

teliskanelis

Oct 16, 2012
Installed but lost IMEI

I managed to install the Chinese TWRP and then installed the ROM. It's rooted and it looked good but i lost the imei. I have tried a lot of ROMs out there now but my imei now is lost. It's coded with 15 numbers and letters. I don't know how to fix it :( If anyone has any solution to help, please help!

Toni Moon

Aug 11, 2015
yes try with this but remember activate devloper options usb debug and oem unlock first after that restart your phone in fastboot mode

teliskanelis

Oct 16, 2012
Still the same

Still the same here mates :(
The ROM is fine but the IMEI is still written in Letters and Numbers.
And MAUI Meta says the NVRAM i am loading is not the same version with the one i am using. Anyone knows a way i could load a nvram to my phone or a way to restore or even manually change my imei?

ctomp

Feb 10, 2018
Help

So here's my situation I flashed twrp 3.1 although this was obviously in Chinese and would respond to touch inputs, so I then flashed and booted to twrp 3.0.3 which worked all well and good. Then flashed the rom from there I had the same problem as everyone else where there is no imei. To fix the imei problem I erased modemst1 and modemst2

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot reboot

This fixed the imei problem but created another as it booted normally I put my sim in it all was working started installing apps etc but then I turned off the phone and rebooted and since then it displays a the message "Your phone is not running an official LeMobile system and will not run normally. Please go to any LeEco after-sales service outlet for an official version" I
I've tried for formatting the device and booting twrp which fails although I am still able to flash it without an error although I then get the same above mentioned error when attempting to boot the phone

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks in advanced

Toni Moon

Aug 11, 2015
The problem its the msg or the phone dont boot?
Are you tried locking the bootloader fastboot oem lock or restoring the original bootloader?

ctomp

Feb 10, 2018
The problem is that it boots to message and won't boot to os or recovery and just displays message
Have tried oem lock which didn't work and I don't have stock bootloader to flash

Johndays01

Aug 21, 2016
After installing this recovery, lost imei and much more important: my phone doesn't recognize sim cards :(
Wiped data, cache, calvik, nothing works.

Where can I find the original recovery to flash?

123Bart

Jun 9, 2017
Reactions: Johndays01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.) Copy ROM to your phone
    2.) install the adb fastboot on the pc
    3) Unlocking:
    Go to Settings -> About -> Hit Build 7 times
    Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable OEM unlocking
    Run 'adb reboot bootloader'
    Use 'fastboot oem unlock'
    4.) Install TWRP via fastboot
    5.) Go in TWRP (WIPE - Dalvik/caсhe, Data, и Cache.)
    6.) Installing the ROM
    7.) The first boot and set your phone.
    Thanks Angelusx85
    is there anyone that following @laikexpert steps has successfully rooted phone without loosing IMEI?
    Please...i need the phone in spanish, i have a backup of multilingual rom 28s but i can't keep the imei i have done everythinkg nothing works...the only rom usable is de 28s fastboot without multilingual

Do you realy have a backup of multilingual 028S?
    Can you please share me just one system partition from your backup?? Maybe in IMG format? Or in other.
    I need it to extract multilingual strings for using them with stock ROM for future builds.

And also, what kind of backup you have?
    Maybe there is available a stock recovery partition or image??? Would be great to get it for purposes of building new TWRP based on data from stock recovery.
    dilnix, It would not be possible to carry the ROM of the Ulefone Gemini Pro since it has a Hardware very similar to ours ?.

I know one thing - all is possible, but before to try we need to know how.
    For now, I don't have enough experience and understanding for this way. May be somebody knows better.
    I just researched and compared Scatter files of both devices (that are very similar) and I can say one thing - LeEco did a huge work to make maximum security and protection for their product (much more then Ule). It's not so bad in meaning of technology, as bad for simple non china speaking customer.
    One thing they are (LeEco devs) missing still is a quality software that satisfies all different world wide users, not just Chinese.
    ----
    Also, my question of searching for stock recovery image is solved. I just searched badly. All is included in ROM 025s that provided with FastBoot script for automatic flashing.
    There are also XMLs that was left by FT software.
    One thing I still searching for is proper Auth file of our x7 device for FT to use. One universal Auth file (may be for all LeEco devices) that is included in FT is not proper.