Le Pro3 AI X650 EUI5.9_25S streamlined ROOT V4

Search This thread

Johndays01

Aug 21, 2016

hanzo918

Mar 21, 2018
I got a brand new X650 (4GB/64GB) two days ago and tried TWRP from laikexpert in fastboot mode (not flashed).
This was just to see if it is a suitable candidate for flash. TWRP loaded succesfully, but was completely in chinese and did not respond on touch. MTP with PC worked.
Only choice to get out of this was long press of power-button. Even I did not flash or did anything else, Phone got stucked in first leeco screen.
Stock Recovery was still ok. I tried to perform factory reset but it did not succeed.

Hey 123Bart,
I was following laikexpert's TWRP today and managed to get into the exact same situation as you. TWRP was in Chinese and didn't respond to touch. (I can read Chinese but that doesn't matter if it's unresponsive).
But it's now stuck in first LeEco screen and I don't know how to get out of it. Long press of power button just loops back to the first LeEco screen.

May I ask for your assistant on this matter? How did you get out of it? Much appreciated!

Johndays01

Aug 21, 2016
I tried rooting it with King Root, well, it worked as a temporary root only. I was able to remove some bloatwares and the like but after I restart my phone, Root was disabled but bloatwares are nowhere to be found.
Yeah, you can get that with an unlocked bootloader and it's nice.

Enviado do meu LEX722 através do Tapatalk

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
X650 is mediatek helio x27 and X651 is mediatek helio x23. I have x23 and i think global ROM for this version is X653. You can try download cpu-z to know more about your phone. I have x653.

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
Still the same here mates :(
The ROM is fine but the IMEI is still written in Letters and Numbers.
And MAUI Meta says the NVRAM i am loading is not the same version with the one i am using. Anyone knows a way i could load a nvram to my phone or a way to restore or even manually change my imei?

I really hope this works for u even tho it's late. Go to engineer mode and go to gprs section from there click on sim 2 then sim 1 and write your imei. With a doogee smartphone i didn't have my original imei with me so i wrote one at random and it worked.
Right now i want to flash this ROM too but don't know how to do it. I already downloaded and renamed to update.zip and moved to root directory. I went to system update then selected local update. I installed it but when it entered recovery mode it said something like the package was not verified or signed. I want to install it too. Tell me how.

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
How to install via fastboot. Please help. It tells me Failed not a boot image. I can't flash the recovery. Even tho i can't use sim doesn't matter i just need it to boot to os. I get orange state message

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
Here I am again. I fixed my own problem. How?

I renamed my recovery (i think 3.0.3) to twrp.img instead of recovery.img and then typed fastboot flash recovery twrp.img and then it said something like it unlocked the bootloader then flashed the recovery. I removed the phone from the computer and rebooted. I did not try the recovery yet. The phone booted (still with eui 5.9.027s) and no message appeared. Since then i did not turn it off just in case a message may appear on next reboot

Jordy972

Jan 25, 2018
Updatephone

Hello, sorry for my bad english
Why oreo or more particulary nougat (Android 7.0) don't coming in this phone ?
Because now it's a very good phone but with the amelioration of nougat or oreo firmware this smartphone have a lot potential, for example vulkan or API camera.
Thank's

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
Hello, sorry for my bad english
Why oreo or more particulary nougat (Android 7.0) don't coming in this phone ?
Because now it's a very good phone but with the amelioration of nougat or oreo firmware this smartphone have a lot potential, for example vulkan or API camera.
Thank's

Yes you got it right. But this bad firmware ruins it all for example i play pubg with my friends and it lags a lot. When i say a lot it's a lot to the extent that is even unplayable. On paper a Decacore with Mali T-880mp4 shouldn't be this bad. My friend has a Honor 6x with Mali T830mp2 and he can play it well with minimal lag. Even my previous smartphone Doogee with mt6750 paired with Mali T860mp2 with android 6 did not suck this much. After the official nougat update i could play gta sa like ~50-60fps. When i bought this phone i thought it was an upgrade but it got even worse.

I just hope devs are still working on modding this phone.

Reactions: Jordy972

Jordy972

Jan 25, 2018
Yes you got it right. But this bad firmware ruins it all for example i play pubg with my friends and it lags a lot. When i say a lot it's a lot to the extent that is even unplayable. On paper a Decacore with Mali T-880mp4 shouldn't be this bad. My friend has a Honor 6x with Mali T830mp2 and he can play it well with minimal lag. Even my previous smartphone Doogee with mt6750 paired with Mali T860mp2 with android 6 did not suck this much. After the official nougat update i could play gta sa like ~50-60fps. When i bought this phone i thought it was an upgrade but it got even worse.

I just hope devs are still working on modding this phone.

Yes i'm totally aggree with you
Me too i had a huawei honor 5c (with kirin650 overclocked) and after have installing nougat 7.2 lineage os with vulkan added my phone had a increase of 50 000 to 72 000 score antutu and the perform on game was very good like leeco x650,but with a little configuration.
I would like than the developpers upgrade this phone, because it's the best price/performance phone in the market and with her potential after upgrade he will be appreciated more by people

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
Yes i'm totally aggree with you
Me too i had a huawei honor 5c (with kirin650 overclocked) and after have installing nougat 7.2 lineage os with vulkan added my phone had a increase of 50 000 to 72 000 score antutu and the perform on game was very good like leeco x650,but with a little configuration.
I would like than the developpers upgrade this phone, because it's the best price/performance phone in the market and with her potential after upgrade he will be appreciated more by people

I really want vulkan and camera 2api. Have u noticed that there is a lot of processing in the image. I wish they could correct that. Images are only ~2-5mb. My Doogee with 13mp could take pictures around ~7-8mb. This phone just compresses the image files reducing a lot of details and the dual camera does not detect edges well. I want to try the streamline root v4 do you think i should flash it?

Johndays01

Aug 21, 2016
I really want vulkan and camera 2api. Have u noticed that there is a lot of processing in the image. I wish they could correct that. Images are only ~2-5mb. My Doogee with 13mp could take pictures around ~7-8mb. This phone just compresses the image files reducing a lot of details and the dual camera does not detect edges well. I want to try the streamline root v4 do you think i should flash it?
I tested, at least didn't brick the phone, but the root didn't work.

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
I tested, at least didn't brick the phone, but the root didn't work.

So you mean that there is no root and that it is not worth installing. But did you get network at least? Did both sims work? And also can you check if the IR worked because i use that often. Thanks.

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
Guys i lost my imei while trying to install this rom. I could not flash TWRP it kept telling me that boot is not a boot image. When i restarted my phone i got orange state message. It told me my phone will reboot in 5 secs then the phone booted (breaking boundaries for freedom appeared) then it was fine but my sim was not getting detected

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.) Copy ROM to your phone
    2.) install the adb fastboot on the pc
    3) Unlocking:
    Go to Settings -> About -> Hit Build 7 times
    Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable OEM unlocking
    Run 'adb reboot bootloader'
    Use 'fastboot oem unlock'
    4.) Install TWRP via fastboot
    5.) Go in TWRP (WIPE - Dalvik/caсhe, Data, и Cache.)
    6.) Installing the ROM
    7.) The first boot and set your phone.
    Thanks Angelusx85
    is there anyone that following @laikexpert steps has successfully rooted phone without loosing IMEI?
    Please...i need the phone in spanish, i have a backup of multilingual rom 28s but i can't keep the imei i have done everythinkg nothing works...the only rom usable is de 28s fastboot without multilingual

Do you realy have a backup of multilingual 028S?
    Can you please share me just one system partition from your backup?? Maybe in IMG format? Or in other.
    I need it to extract multilingual strings for using them with stock ROM for future builds.

And also, what kind of backup you have?
    Maybe there is available a stock recovery partition or image??? Would be great to get it for purposes of building new TWRP based on data from stock recovery.
    dilnix, It would not be possible to carry the ROM of the Ulefone Gemini Pro since it has a Hardware very similar to ours ?.

I know one thing - all is possible, but before to try we need to know how.
    For now, I don't have enough experience and understanding for this way. May be somebody knows better.
    I just researched and compared Scatter files of both devices (that are very similar) and I can say one thing - LeEco did a huge work to make maximum security and protection for their product (much more then Ule). It's not so bad in meaning of technology, as bad for simple non china speaking customer.
    One thing they are (LeEco devs) missing still is a quality software that satisfies all different world wide users, not just Chinese.
    ----
    Also, my question of searching for stock recovery image is solved. I just searched badly. All is included in ROM 025s that provided with FastBoot script for automatic flashing.
    There are also XMLs that was left by FT software.
    One thing I still searching for is proper Auth file of our x7 device for FT to use. One universal Auth file (may be for all LeEco devices) that is included in FT is not proper.