Le Pro3 AI X650 EUI5.9_25S streamlined ROOT V4

Search This thread

Johndays01

Aug 21, 2016
Guys i lost my imei while trying to install this rom. I could not flash TWRP it kept telling me that boot is not a boot image. When i restarted my phone i got orange state message. It told me my phone will reboot in 5 secs then the phone booted (breaking boundaries for freedom appeared) then it was fine but my sim was not getting detected
:( Mine didn't lost imei. At this time I don't have the X651.

Enviado do meu LEX722 através do Tapatalk

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
:( Mine didn't lost imei. At this time I don't have the X651.

Yesterday i did not lose IMEI but today its gone. Any fix please

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Once again i fixed my own problem as no one helped me but I'm used to it. So to fix the accidental loss of imei reboot to fastboot and on your computer type fastboot oem lock and its done. No annoying messages at boot. Once booted in the OS put your sim pin amd try to make a call. I couldn't make a call. Put your phone on airplane mode. Call yourself from another phone after disabling airplane mode. Reject then try to phone someone. Fixed

Johndays01

Aug 21, 2016
Yesterday i did not lose IMEI but today its gone. Any fix please

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Once again i fixed my own problem as no one helped me but I'm used to it. So to fix the accidental loss of imei reboot to fastboot and on your computer type fastboot oem lock and its done. No annoying messages at boot. Once booted in the OS put your sim pin amd try to make a call. I couldn't make a call. Put your phone on airplane mode. Call yourself from another phone after disabling airplane mode. Reject then try to phone someone. Fixed
The support for this phone is little as almost everyone have the Snapdragon version :(

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
When i try to flash the recovery it tells me image is not a boot image. I already unlocked bootloader and enabled oem unlocking but i can't flash it. Any help?

Last edited:

Monster 00

Jul 3, 2016
I can boot from it and i can also flash it now but after ROM install it blocks on unmounting . I reboot and it was stuck on boot logo. I have noticed something with the logo and it has something to do with the chinese readings. It changes every time the phone boot or reboots. Could someone make a video of how to install. Please thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.) Copy ROM to your phone
    2.) install the adb fastboot on the pc
    3) Unlocking:
    Go to Settings -> About -> Hit Build 7 times
    Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable OEM unlocking
    Run 'adb reboot bootloader'
    Use 'fastboot oem unlock'
    4.) Install TWRP via fastboot
    5.) Go in TWRP (WIPE - Dalvik/caсhe, Data, и Cache.)
    6.) Installing the ROM
    7.) The first boot and set your phone.
    Thanks Angelusx85
    is there anyone that following @laikexpert steps has successfully rooted phone without loosing IMEI?
    Please...i need the phone in spanish, i have a backup of multilingual rom 28s but i can't keep the imei i have done everythinkg nothing works...the only rom usable is de 28s fastboot without multilingual

Do you realy have a backup of multilingual 028S?
    Can you please share me just one system partition from your backup?? Maybe in IMG format? Or in other.
    I need it to extract multilingual strings for using them with stock ROM for future builds.

And also, what kind of backup you have?
    Maybe there is available a stock recovery partition or image??? Would be great to get it for purposes of building new TWRP based on data from stock recovery.
    dilnix, It would not be possible to carry the ROM of the Ulefone Gemini Pro since it has a Hardware very similar to ours ?.

I know one thing - all is possible, but before to try we need to know how.
    For now, I don't have enough experience and understanding for this way. May be somebody knows better.
    I just researched and compared Scatter files of both devices (that are very similar) and I can say one thing - LeEco did a huge work to make maximum security and protection for their product (much more then Ule). It's not so bad in meaning of technology, as bad for simple non china speaking customer.
    One thing they are (LeEco devs) missing still is a quality software that satisfies all different world wide users, not just Chinese.
    ----
    Also, my question of searching for stock recovery image is solved. I just searched badly. All is included in ROM 025s that provided with FastBoot script for automatic flashing.
    There are also XMLs that was left by FT software.
    One thing I still searching for is proper Auth file of our x7 device for FT to use. One universal Auth file (may be for all LeEco devices) that is included in FT is not proper.