Question LE2123_11_C.62

Search This thread

Mi Bodya

Jun 9, 2021
here from op9p oos 12 eu c62
Hi. I am very grateful to you for these files, but unfortunately I have 2121IND installed on my phone. I tried to get these files from the latest firmware C.62 on my own, but among all the files I received there were no these ones. Please help me to get them. It is very important, because you need them to flash the custom frequency table for the GPU in KonaBess. I would be immensely grateful!!!

Mi Bodya

Jun 9, 2021
If you have time and can wait a little, I'll just download the c62 india and endpack the payload, I'm fine...
@Mi Bodya

You need only this
vbmeta vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img
vbmeta_vendor.img
??
Or more ?
No, just this. I would really appreciate it!!! Also, if this works out for you, please explain how you do it so I can have the files I need on my own in the future

ChrisFeiveel84

Jun 29, 2017
Oberhausen (NRW) Gemany
No, just this. I would really appreciate it!!! Also, if this works out for you, please explain how you do it so I can have the files I need on my own in the future
I used this to unpack the payload.bin
"Payload Dumper Gui v2.1.zip"

And this is from india c62

Attachments

• Payload Dumper Gui v2.1.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 15
  • vbmeta_system.img
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • vbmeta_vendor.img
    4 KB · Views: 7
  • vbmeta.img
    8 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Mi Bodya

Mi Bodya

Jun 9, 2021
I used this to unpack the payload.bin
"Payload Dumper Gui v2.1.zip"

And this is from india c62
I received your files and was only able to get the files myself. My mistake last time was that I mistakenly thought that the program had finished its work, when in fact not all the files had been received yet. Thanks for your help!!!

Top Liked Posts