• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question LE2125 Driver issue

Search This thread

m0d hipp¥

Sep 27, 2006
I'm trying to restore my Oneplus 9 Pro to factory defaults. I downloaded the latest stock OOS Img from the oneplus site and then followed the direction in this thread (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/restore-oneplus-9-to-stock-via-fastboot-commands.4265153/) to extract the payload.bin file.

I have all the img files and I tried using the powershell script in the link posted above to flash all the imgs. It seems to get through everything, up to the point where it tries to flash the flashbootd partition. When it gets to that part, I get a bunch of errors stating that it can't write to it.

When I look at device manager in Windows, I see the "LE2125" device with a exclamation mark. The hardware ID for that device is:
USB\VID_18D1&PID_4EE0&REV_0504
USB\VID_18D1&PID_4EE0

I can't seem to find any compatible drivers that work for this. It works fine when I'm plugged in and at the booloader, and also in Windows, but when I go into fastbootd, it doesn't seem to recognize. I tried connecting to USB and USB-C connectors (I have an adapter that allows me to also plug into USB)

Anyway, I'm posting this because I can't seem to find much information about the driver or hardware ID, and I'm sure I'm not the first person with this issue. Any assistance is appreciated. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Marco589

Dec 3, 2013
Como
OnePlus 9 Pro
I had the issue in fastboot mode yesterday (with win11), I solved it by installing the Oneplus driver, loading windows "disabling driver signature enforcement" mode.

Attachments

• Senza titolo.png
    Senza titolo.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 12

m0d hipp¥

Sep 27, 2006
Thank you that did work for me, although I have to add that simpy installing the oneplus driver wasn't enough for me. I had to manually go into device manager right click the device --> update driver
Browse my computer for drivers
Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
Show all Devices --> Next
Have Disk (Button)
Navigate to where you installed Oneplus drivers (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\OnePlus USB Drivers)
Select "OnePlus_android_winusb.inf"
Select "Oneplus Android Bootloader Interface" and then just hit next/OK until it installs.

You might need to reboot after doing the above, but this worked for me.