• export_05.jpg
    export_05.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 700
Reactions: RMXO and User_99

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
What is the point of flashing this when its not the proper CM9 build?...I don't get it because when people flash this then once CM9 rom is released they will flash again.

its the excitement mate ! i dont know how many times u have lashed your phone, but if you are a flash-a-holic like me, this is the best gift for me.

for your knowledge, the alpha roms are flashed to iron out the bugs and give feedback so that everything bad can be ironed out.

Do you understand the concept of being a beta test user, something similar to that where the whole galaxy note users come together for a community flashing.

Reactions: Dr.Taly

masiegel

Mar 28, 2010
why is the H (from hsdpa) left of the signal strength bars and not over the signal strength bars like in stock ICS?

i had the H over signal bars in cm 9 alpha

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
Seems to be genuine alright... A friend just flashed it on his note... Said its great... Going to upload pics on his website soon.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

vjoom

May 21, 2010
It just amazing how fast our dev got this to work. I see great things coming. Thank everyone. I will flash when I'm off from work.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

SealsNavie

Sep 17, 2011
its the excitement mate ! i dont know how many times u have lashed your phone, but if you are a flash-a-holic like me, this is the best gift for me.

for your knowledge, the alpha roms are flashed to iron out the bugs and give feedback so that everything bad can be ironed out.

Do you understand the concept of being a beta test user, something similar to that where the whole galaxy note users come together for a community flashing.

I kinda understand :) ...that's cool

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

When can we see CM9 please? I like the look and feel of CM9 so hopefully can flash that at some point.

Top Liked Posts