[Leaked Official] V20d or v18A - Gingerbread For Optimus 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mohicanrat

Jul 26, 2010
due to the complaints, about the leaking of Gingerbread Optimus 3D, i have complaints from LG Mobile Indonesia and also telkomsel , I apologize profusely for having to use the name of Indonesia and Telkomsel. In fact I did not come from Indonesia or the work of Telkomsel.

nikdevil

Jan 13, 2010
Bergamo
due to the complaints, about the leaking of Gingerbread Optimus 3D, i have complaints from LG Mobile Indonesia and also telkomsel , I apologize profusely for having to use the name of Indonesia and Telkomsel. In fact I did not come from Indonesia or the work of Telkomsel.

you do not come from Indonesia? then I will not talk to you ever again :p ... I'm kidding of course. I think thanks are due the same to you, you come from any country. Sorry for my bad english.

cool_recep

Aug 30, 2008
Istanbul

hey, tell LG that instead of whining like a baby, they should have released GB a month before! They are like releasing 10 new models every month but no updates for them . What the f4ck?

scottydoguk

Aug 10, 2010
glasgow
LOL LG upset cos their gingerbread got leaked, their more upset cos now they might have to release it instead of pissing about. Theyve had two year to get the fundermentals of gingerbread adn prob wait untill ICS release so theycan say they have an update

zizouth

Feb 25, 2008
Tunis
I send message via twitter to Koushik Dutta (@clockworkmod) for possibility to add backup/restore radio img feature for p920. I hope he can add it.

kingfisher1111

Jan 27, 2010
How to revert this? I did this on LG Thrill4G and I installed GB. Radio worked fine. But I want to go back to Acura ROM. When I go to recovery and flashed the acura ROM it strucks at LG Logo. Any comments? how to revert back?
Any special instructions?

kingfisher1111

Jan 27, 2010
Emergency recovery. I did this yesterday and my phone works on acura rom again.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion and it worked. But we need to get the original baseband back as now it shows no service. How do I get or where to get original baseband for thrill or Optimus 3d?

Edit: Lol, the SIM was in a different phone. Once I insert the sim back, it started working again

Last edited:

wencel

Oct 21, 2010
Prague
Samsung Galaxy S10+
or flash stock KDZ firmware, this will restore the original froyo baseband too and takes only few minutes. once this is done you can root it and restore your previous froyo backup of any froyo custom ROM. this worked for me fine.

jimakos29

Oct 31, 2010
Kilkis
Mohicanrat why dont you try this?It is a long shot but who knows....
riginally Posted by Beriaru

Just go to this url:

csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=IMEI

It should tell you the url of the downloadable kdz to upgrade the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uploading is done

page one already link download :)

sorry if my internet is slow :)
    Dear Friends,

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON HERE:

SOME NEW USERS COME AND POST MESSAGES LIKE " ACURA IS BEST - ACURATEAM IS .... " .

We appreciate that Acura, Franlov, ThiaiZ and other devs for what did they do to p920 O3D community. But here, we are discussing the Leaked GB rom and how to make it usable not choosing the best dev around... Pls dont post messages that smell like spams otherwise all u may be blocked... Just let the devs to work and post something usefull if u found one...

FOCUS TO THE SUBJECT PLS!!!

Kind Regards,
    I can try this rom and reporting my experience when the upload will finish......is LG official?