Leaving the HOX Forums :( ? Bid your farewell here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Are you leaving the One X forums :( ? Post your farewell messages here. Again this is to avoid the opening of more farewell threads by individual members. Post your final words here, your wishes, regrets, good times and bad times while you were here...thank anyone in particular and perhaps share some information about your future plans or devices :). Credits go to Recognized Contributer deedii from the X8 Forums for inspiring me to open this thread :). Again, farewell and take care :)...

Reactions: dragonesdenano

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
A bit late for this but here it goes...

I was the author of the mod "One eXtreme Sound Enhancer" (Now Deprecated)

Thanks for everyone who have supported me over this year, you guys have really been a great help. I didn't want it to end like this but I force myself to because of some individuals had been trolling/being disrespectful to my work (*ahem* sammy users...)

I have been thinking countless times on coming back to this forum but haven't made a decision yet...

I really do regret moving to somewhere else but I had to get away from all of this kanging (This guy in the Xperia S Forum...), the XDA community wasn't as good as it was a year ago :(

Again, Thanks to EVERYONE in the ONE X Forum for supporting me along the way and also helping me when i got stuck, I really did appreciated it :)

Anyways, if you must find me, you can always PM me for my whereabouts ;)

O_G

Senior Moderator / ET Admin
Staff member
Jul 8, 2007
Thread Closed

We have a off topic thread for these sort of posts, these sort of threads just clutter our great forum.​

Reactions: Sentinel196
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A bit late for this but here it goes...

I was the author of the mod "One eXtreme Sound Enhancer" (Now Deprecated)

Thanks for everyone who have supported me over this year, you guys have really been a great help. I didn't want it to end like this but I force myself to because of some individuals had been trolling/being disrespectful to my work (*ahem* sammy users...)

I have been thinking countless times on coming back to this forum but haven't made a decision yet...

I really do regret moving to somewhere else but I had to get away from all of this kanging (This guy in the Xperia S Forum...), the XDA community wasn't as good as it was a year ago :(

Again, Thanks to EVERYONE in the ONE X Forum for supporting me along the way and also helping me when i got stuck, I really did appreciated it :)

Anyways, if you must find me, you can always PM me for my whereabouts ;)
    Are you leaving the One X forums :( ? Post your farewell messages here. Again this is to avoid the opening of more farewell threads by individual members. Post your final words here, your wishes, regrets, good times and bad times while you were here...thank anyone in particular and perhaps share some information about your future plans or devices :). Credits go to Recognized Contributer deedii from the X8 Forums for inspiring me to open this thread :). Again, farewell and take care :)...
    Another pointless thread in the jungle of threads that xda has become:rolleyes:
    Thread Closed

We have a off topic thread for these sort of posts, these sort of threads just clutter our great forum.​
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone