LED Control for Raphael?

Search This thread

jneilliii

Oct 29, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a LED notification control for the raphael, similar to the way KaiserNotifications worked? I would like to be able to set the delay between the circular flashes on the notification to be a shorter display, possibly no delay so that it constantly circles.

shirreer

Mar 5, 2006
Not worked for me too...
In my Raphael (AT&T), the led on the front never work!!!
I test this good program, but nothing...
Any idea..?

Thanks a lot...:)

The version provided above is NOT for Diamond/Raphael/Blackstone onwards. Follow the link below for the right version, which allowes you to control the LED on Diamond/Raph/BS/etc. Oh, and read the documentation (instructions/readme/manual).

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueLED2.aspx

Icepick66

Oct 27, 2008
Thanks for this, Ive created the beggingings of a nav sensor effect controller.
Like what Raphel android does when you touch over a nav button it lights up.

Ive got it all to work using the touch screen, but now I just need to convert the nav sensor api calls from c++ to c# which is going to take a while :(. ill post a vid soon too.

shirreer

Mar 5, 2006
Thanks for this, Ive created the beggingings of a nav sensor effect controller.
Like what Raphel android does when you touch over a nav button it lights up.

Ive got it all to work using the touch screen, but now I just need to convert the nav sensor api calls from c++ to c# which is going to take a while :(. ill post a vid soon too.

Nice idea, though I have to admit that I thought of it... why not use koushik's sensors.dll? saves a hell lot of p/invokes.

Good luck bro

Top Liked Posts