Question Left side of Home Screen - no screens?

Search This thread

DesireHDScreenorgasm

Dec 5, 2010
Hi, I just bought a brand new Sony Xperia 1 IV 256GB although my last 5 phones have been Samsung Galaxy S ones that I was very happy with. Reason being for the change is the unbelievable absence of a SD Card Slot since the S21. Mindboggling!

I tested the Sony for a few days and am genuinely happy and would keep it if there was not that one Knock Out issue with the screens I am facing. I am not able to add a new screen to the left side of the Home Screen and all my researches lead to no helpful result. I can't fathom that a brand new Top-Tier Android Smartphone from 2022, that costs EURO 1400,-, is not able to let the user add a simple additional screen to the left of the Home Screen. It makes my blood boil.

So I would like to ask if there is a magic way or a work around that makes screens to the left possible?

Thank you very much!
Felix

kinggo2

Dec 2, 2018
Left side is used for google crap on most stock launchers now. On wify poco f2 is like that also. My samsug tablet let me choose between google crap or samsung crap.
I use only 2 pages so that's not a problem for me and i like how simple stock one is. But you can try some other and sse which one works best for you.

mufunyo

Jul 28, 2012
Sony Xperia 1 IV
When you tap the home button it takes you to whichever pane was open last so if you just use an uneven amount of panes (I use three) and make a habit to swipe to the middle one before opening the app drawer it's almost the same as having panes to the left of the home pane.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Left side is used for google crap on most stock launchers now. On wify poco f2 is like that also. My samsug tablet let me choose between google crap or samsung crap.
    I use only 2 pages so that's not a problem for me and i like how simple stock one is. But you can try some other and sse which one works best for you.
    Nova launcher anyone?
    When you tap the home button it takes you to whichever pane was open last so if you just use an uneven amount of panes (I use three) and make a habit to swipe to the middle one before opening the app drawer it's almost the same as having panes to the left of the home pane.