Lemon_Drop A Debloated & DeGoogled Stock Oreo Rom for the H910 & Most Lgv20 phones. VoLTE and WiFi-Calling working.

Search This thread

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
Help I updated to Magisk 25.2 now Magisk will not load?
If your stuck like I was, uninstall Magisk first in Android. Then you have an option to update to the latest working version for Oreo or downgrade to the original version. This bug only affects the app, You can update to Magisk v22.1, it seems to work just fine.

Magisk-v24.3.apk

Or flash the original version

Magisk-v22.1.apk

kornex

May 21, 2020
France
Hi Darnrain1, thank you very much for your help, sincerely.

Okay, Does your finger print scanner work? If so you don't need the modem driver it was already included in the Oreo Rom.
Yes, i'm in Los 18.1 and finger print work well (no gps and some other issues)

As for the gps.conf I see you were from France so I made a gps.conf just for you :). I would use a program like MiXplorer it's a free root file manager. Just download the latest version I think it's v6.58.4. Just copy and past gps.conf into /system/vendor/etc/
Ok thx a lot (did I modify the permissons ?)

In the guide :

4. click Wipe > Do I wipe anything or just click to access format data partition in the next menu ?
7. Flash> I'll put all .zips in queue file or I flash them one by one ?
In queue file case, I can't put the twrp .img in queue.
8. Unmount all partitions > How I do this plz ?

BR

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
Hi Darnrain1, thank you very much for your help, sincerely.

Yes, i'm in Los 18.1 and finger print work well (no gps and some other issues)

Ok thx a lot (did I modify the permissons ?)

In the guide :

4. click Wipe > Do I wipe anything or just click to access format data partition in the next menu ?
7. Flash> I'll put all .zips in queue file or I flash them one by one ?
In queue file case, I can't put the twrp .img in queue.
8. Unmount all partitions > How I do this plz ?

BR
Not a problem.

Number 4. You need to do a format data. You will loose everything on the internal storage. So you can back your important stuff to you sdcard.

Number 7. I would flash them one by one, that's what I do anyway.

Number 8. Don't worry about that step. I should remove number 8. Auto_Debloat already does this now.

But if your on LOS now flashing back to stock, your camera may not work. If that happens you have to root your phone again flash all file. You can view a guide I made on the FAQ page.

Last edited:

kornex

May 21, 2020
France
But if your on LOS now flashing back to stock, your camera may not work. If that happens you have to root your phone again flash all file. You can view a guide I made on the FAQ page.
Thank you (y)
Oreo rooted installed, with ez2020kernel, magisk and auto debloat.
camera ok,

Do you think it's possible to make a full auto-deglooged version plz ?

Thank you again for your help and your work,
Awesome guy (y)(y)

Last edited:

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
Thank you (y)
Oreo rooted installed, with ez2020kernel, magisk and auto debloat.
camera ok,

Do you think it's possible to make a full auto-deglooged version plz ?

Thank you again for your help and your work,
Awesome guy (y)(y)
Sure no problem. That's great everything is working. I was thinking about that the other day. That's a good question. I guess why I made it like it is, some people enjoy having Google. Others like a DeGoogled phone. This way everyone can get enjoyment out of one program. Also I like to download my Paid Apps before I DeGoogle my phone so I don't know if that would work for me, going straight to a DeGoogled phone. The way it is now, we have the best of both worlds. Just takes a little longer to setup your phone. Once I get my phone setup the way I like, I always make a twrp backup. Take Care.

Last edited:

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
I never said this !! :D

GPS don't work, (gps.conf copied in right folder, same issue) but it's not work into Los 18.1 too... maybe an hardware pblm ?

Tested with GPStest and Osmand ! :(
If any ideas ?

Take care too, thx a lot
True you never said that haha.

I never had that issue with the GPS. Maybe a hardware issue. The only thing I can think of, it's your antenna band. This is what I found on the internet. If it was a used phone someone may have replaced the top plastic bezel. If that's the case all you need to do is buy some new top and bottom bezel's for the H990DS phone. That may fix it.

Be-careful buying the top plastic bezel of the V20 for replacements

also found this

LG V20 F800K GPS antenna tweak

Last edited:

kornex

May 21, 2020
France
You are awesome and you're right, it's probably an hardware problem like you linked.

Here is the picture of my two LG V20 H990DS :
GPS_contacts_H990DS.jpg

I took the picture with a xiaomi, sorry for the poor quality !

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
Got some new benchmarks for Lemon_Drop v9.17 & v8.17 under Frequently Asked Questions. If I had a new battery, I think they would be higher. But still not bad for the old Lgv20.

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
I am done working on Auto_Debloat but I was playing around with the new Speed Mod v5.9 and I will update Auto_Debloat to include the new speed mod. Everyone can Update Auto_Debloat.

Last edited:

frolay

Jul 14, 2022
Hi, Darnrain1 thanks for your previous help and I would like to know if you can help me with something else, as you appear to be the smart one here. I bought a 4Tb crucial x6 SSD, hoping to get my entire Flac collection portable. I made a little docking station with a USB-c “U” connector, and added a little pocket to the back of a case with stretchy cloth. The phone reads the drive correctly but after about 1.6Tb worth of data, it shows the rest of the folders as empty. I know this is off topic but I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to get the phone to read the whole drive

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
Hi, Darnrain1 thanks for your previous help and I would like to know if you can help me with something else, as you appear to be the smart one here. I bought a 4Tb crucial x6 SSD, hoping to get my entire Flac collection portable. I made a little docking station with a USB-c “U” connector, and added a little pocket to the back of a case with stretchy cloth. The phone reads the drive correctly but after about 1.6Tb worth of data, it shows the rest of the folders as empty. I know this is off topic but I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to get the phone to read the whole drive
Good Question, Sounds like a power problem. You may want to try a USB C Powered hub.

Update: this one may work for you. Amazon Should be able to send it back if it don't work.

Last edited:

frolay

Jul 14, 2022
Good Question, Sounds like a power problem. You may want to try a USB C Powered hub.
Thanks for the reply, but I’ll have to wait a few days before I can check that as I had a powered hub that stopped working and I’m waiting for the next one to arrive. But to me it doesn’t seem like a power problem as the drive gets mounted, it shows the correct storage space and used space. Yet only the first 1.6TB of data is actually there the rest shows the folders name but says the folder is empty. On the computer I can load the whole drive fine. It would almost seem like they may have a 2TB max written in the code somewhere that should be able to be changed. I guess what I’m asking is, do you know that a 4TB drive can be utilized and there is something wrong on my end, or is there a size limit codded into the phone?

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
Thanks for the reply, but I’ll have to wait a few days before I can check that as I had a powered hub that stopped working and I’m waiting for the next one to arrive. But to me it doesn’t seem like a power problem as the drive gets mounted, it shows the correct storage space and used space. Yet only the first 1.6TB of data is actually there the rest shows the folders name but says the folder is empty. On the computer I can load the whole drive fine. It would almost seem like they may have a 2TB max written in the code somewhere that should be able to be changed. I guess what I’m asking is, do you know that a 4TB drive can be utilized and there is something wrong on my end, or is there a size limit codded into the phone?

I found this on reddit

Three points of attention:

• Power. Does the HDD have a separate power connection or does it need to have the power coming through USB-C only? If the latter, you need a USB-C hub with USB-C input for external power and probably a Power Delivery power source. Some USB-C hubs also can be powered by Qualcomm QuickCharge.
  • Formatting. You need to format the drive in exFAT first, using the V20 to format.
  • Size. Not sure if you can go over 2TB.

So it looks like there may be a size limit of 2tb. As for as changing it, it would be built into the Kernel and I we have to recompile the kernel. That's something I don't know how to do.

Update: you may want to try to update Auto_Debloat to v9.19 I tweaks some settings with the Speed Mod for the file system. It may help.

Last edited:

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
New v9.19 & v8.19
Added Speed Mod v5.10 Tweaked Entropy speed tweak a little bit more.

You can update this version.

frolay

Jul 14, 2022
Update: you may want to try to update Auto_Debloat to v9.19 I tweaks some settings with the Speed Mod for the file system. It may help.
I just installed Auto_Debloat v9.19. And the phone is nice and zippy, but the folders are still showing as empty after 1.6TB of data.

What if I separate the drive into 2-3 partitions, do you think the phone would be able to read the whole drive then?

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
USA
I just installed Auto_Debloat v9.19. And the phone is nice and zippy, but the folders are still showing as empty after 1.6TB of data.

What if I separate the drive into 2-3 partitions, do you think the phone would be able to read the whole drive then?
Oh I didn't think of that. You could try and do that, partition the drive into four 1tb partitions that may work. Other than that you could try and mount the 4tb drive as a network drive and see if the phone is able to see all the files then over the network. I know VLC will read networked files and play them. Some routers will allow you to plug in a hard drive and network them via samba. Other than that you can use a raspberry pi to network your drive via OpenMediaVault. I think networking your drive would be better, that way you can move your phone around and charge it up at the same time.

Android Samba Client You can mount your networked drives in Android and play music with any Music player. Looks like it works even of you restart your phone. At least Poweramp works I know.

Just an FYI to un mount all network drives, you just clear all data in the Android Samba Client.

Take care.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did a partition DL to the H915 today and the IMEI is still deleted. There is no service. I don't remember if that's normal or not but I'll try that trick to restore it, I will report if it worked and if it did anything for the signal.
    I'm going to be leaving in a couple of days and I'm trying to make it usable for my parents, otherwise it will just be a small tablet.

Edit : so no I have tried 2 methods and none worked. I have followed the one you recommended first Link I had to figure out that the second number had to be my phone version, so *#546368#*915#
    Despite the missing screenshots I think I didn't miss anything, it connected to my device and read the info correctly, it wrote the IMEI successfully except that after rebooting it still is 0.
    The second tool did no better and after forcing it to cooperate it didn't manage to change my IMEI.
    So I'm giving up then. Hopefully it is still rootable if I want to try again to fix it in a few months.
    I think you may have to flash the stock H910 rom Link and take it to the store or when ever provider you have for your cell service and see if they can fix the EFS aka imei on the phone. With out a backup of your EFS I cant think of anything else you can do. I have lost my EFS in the past and had to do a restore.
    Interesting. I could have sworn a month ago that was linked directly to the file on my Google drive. I believe the ROM you're linking to is a bit outdated. My dump is the latest firmware version released by Verizon via OTA update only. There's no kdz file for it. It's nice to finally have Wi-Fi calling again.

Here is the link to my rom for anyone curious. I wouldn't change the first post yet. I'll get back to you after I test it. Might take a while, I have a newborn and work long hours.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...d-flashable-zip-wifi-calling-working.4474727/
    After downloading your rom and looking at it, I don't think it's 100% compatible with the Auto_Debloat Script. It's a backup of the system partition only and it's missing the required partitions for the phone.
    That's true, I am using the lz4 compression algorithm. I guess some phones would use lzo. The compression is more efficient with lzo. But lz4 is faster at compression/decompression.
    Lz4 seems to be best for these devices actually, 4.4 is using backported lz4 algorithms
    STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages caused to your phone. Use Audo_Debloat and or FAQ & Troubleshooting guide at your own risk there is no warranty or guarantee.

Lemon_Drop.jpg

Auto_Debloat is a twrp flashable file I created, it's very unique in that you flash in twrp after you have already flashed Stock Oreo v8.0, kernel, magisk ect. This will transform Stock Oreo 8.0 into The Lemon Drop Rom. Auto_Debloat mods the build.prop file and updates the GPU drivers & tweaks. I love Arch Linux, it's very customizable. I wanted to make an android rom like that. So you will need to install apps like the alarm clock and weather. Most all LG apps are still there and some Google apps, like Chrome and the Play Store. You can always DeGoogle if that's what you want or keep Google Play store installed. The idea is to customize Lemon Drop to fit your needs.

Please read Questions on the second page before rooting your Lgv20 or installing Auto_Debloat.

My other xda pages

Best Apps, Games, Emulators for android & mods/tweaks for the Lgv20

Twrp Mods not included in Auto_Debloat

This mod has to be flashed, after you have already setup your phone.
    Speed up WIFI / LTE By enabling CRDA on Android aka wifi country code (root only)

Magisk Module extra add-on Mods are not included in Auto_Debloat.

Disable find my device administrator account. Only if Google is installed.

Disable lock screen service administrator account. Only if Google is installed.

Force_Doze_Mode Force your phone into doze mode to save battery. (root only) With Google or without, like LineageOS or a DeGoogled phone.

Change Log Notes:

New v9.47 & v8.47
    Updated the United States GPS fix. All other locations you can update manually link

New v9.46 & v8.46
    Just some minor fixes with the script

New 9.45 & v8.45
    Fixed another error in the build.prop file with Enable System wide Quad DAC support. This may improve sound quality.

New v9.44 & v8.44
    Fixed an error in the build.prop file with the Enable System wide Quad DAC Support.

New v9.43 & v8.43
    Added new build.prop GPU tweaks. This will improve the font on the Lgv20.

ro.hwui.use_gpu_pixel_buffers=true
    ro.hwui.text_gamma_correction=lookup
    ro.hwui.text_gamma=1.4
    ro.hwui.text_gamma.black_threshold=64
    ro.hwui.text_gamma.white_threshold=192
    ro.hwui.disable_vsync=false
    ro.hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
    video.accelerate.hw=1
    debug.sf.hw=1
    debug.performance.tuning=1
    debug.egl.hw=1
    debug.composition.type=gpu
    sys.use_fifo_ui=1
    ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

New v9.42 & v8.42
    Added some more GPU build.prop tweaks

debug.performance.tuning=1
    debug.egl.hw=1
    debug.composition.type=gpu
    ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

New v9.41 & v8.41
    Fixed an issue in the build.prop file with the GPU tweaks.

New v9.40 & v8.40
    Added some GPU build.prop tweaks

hwui.disable_vsync=true
    hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
    debug.sf.hw=1
    video.accelerate.hw=1

New v9.39 & v8.39
    Updated to speed mod v5.15 trying to save a little bit of battery life without sacrificing speed. Also fixed some apps crashing.

New v9.38 & v8.38
    Added some Zram tweaks.

New v9.37 & v8.37
    I got Zram fixed. I was able to have 22 apps open at the same time and Android did not close the apps on me. I was using 1.8 gig's of Zram when doing that. Because Zram was never working before it will take like 1 second sometimes to open an app that's because it's in compressed ram and the phone needs to uncompress it on the fly. So just an fyi. The Zram size is 2304MB with a mem_limit of 768MB. But this will save loading from the eMMC drive because we are loading the apps from Zram once you have opened the app. Oh yeah and swapfile is disabled. Enjoy everyone.

New v9.36 & v8.36
    Also Changed zram disk size to the optimal size of 2304MB I did the math and this is the best size of zram for this phone. Swapfile is disabled.

New v9.35 & v8.35
    Removed the swapfile as it may slow the phone down. Increased the size of the Zram.
    Enable 768MB Zram mem_limit and disksize of 3840MB

New v9.34 & v8.34
    Fixed an issue with the swapfile priority

New v9.33 & v8.33
    Changed Zram to 768MB Added swapfile 1024MB
    Fixed issue with sluggish ui
    I set the priority of Zram to high and the swapfile to low so the phone will use Zram first then once it's filled up the phone will start using the swapfile. This should give us a lot more ram for multitasking.

New v9.32 & v8.32
    Added a 1.5Gig Zram with lz4 compression. Removed Swapfile.

Well I did a lot of research and trial and error, and have concluded that we need to give zram a try. I have came up with a custom zram that's 1.5Gig's. This phone is lacking ram. I wish we had 6 gig's or 8gig's. But we have 4gig's and most of that is used by the OS. So the only way to increase the ram on the phone is with zram. The next version will have my own custom zram config that's 1.5gig's. I got it done already. I guess I always thought that zram would slow my phone down, but I have tweaked this version to make it fast. I have to say I am impressed with the results.

New v9.31 & v8.31
    Changed swapfile size to 256MB
    Found the optimal swapfile size it's 256MB. That will reduce writes on the eMMC drive and still allow you to open a number of apps at the same time without having android kill them. The tweak from last version helps a lot also by freeing up extra ram.

New v9.30 & v8.30
    Free up extra ram by reset zram0 and zram1
    Lemon Drop is still using a swapfile

New v9.29 & v8.29
    Added Speed mod v5.14 change micro sdcard disk scheduler to noop. Might speed up sdcard a little bit.

New v9.28 & v8.28
    Added the Lemon Drop Boot logo. I think the phone may boot a little bit faster because there is no animation to load.

New v9.27 & v8.27
    Added Speed mod v5.13 fixed image retention issue.

New v9.26 & v8.26
    Added Speed mod v5.12 some tweaks a little faster and may improve battery life.

New v9.25 & v8.25
    Tweaked the 1024MB Swapfile

New v9.24 & v8.24
    Added Internet Speed Tweak
    I tweaked "/system/vendor/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant_overlay.conf" and the wifi is a lot faster now.

New v9.23 & v8.23
    Added Camera improvement tweak. This will make the photos you take crisp, clear and sharp.

New v9.22 & v8.22
    Fixed bug if system is mounted as read-only. If so then Auto_Debloat would not install. Some other small bug fixes.

New v9.21 & v8.21
    Added speed mod v5.11. This should speed up the phone a little bit more. Should also save battery life. I tweaked the sched_upmigrate and sched_downmigrate. The up is set to 95% and down is set to 90%. So if a task is using more that 95% of cpu it will go the big cpu and vice versa.

New v9.20 & v8.20
    Increased the swapfile to 1024MB & some fixes. No Zram only a swapfile.

New v9.19 & v8.19
    Added Speed Mod v5.10 Tweaked Entropy speed tweak a little bit more.

New v9.18 & v8.18
    Added Speed mod v5.9 Added an entropy speed tweak. Should speed up the phone and help with lag.

New v9.17 & v8.17
    New Name for the Rom: Lemon_Drop
    Added name to Android Version 8.0.0_Lemon_Drop

Just if you were wondering it's the Lemon Drop Candies not the drink. They were always my fav as a kid.

New v9.16 & v8.16
    Added United States GPS Fix
    To: /system/vendor/etc/gps.conf

New v9.15 & v8.15
    Changed the swap file to 512MB, It's more like 488MB but it should be plenty.

New v9.14 & v8.14
    Added a 341MB swap file to /cache/swapfile
    This is something I wanted to do for a long time but I did not know where to put it at. The cache directory is the best place for it. Flashing the Speed Mod will remove the swap file. If that happens just flash Auto_Debloat again.

On v9.14 & v8.14
    You may want to do a format data & reinstall of Oreo And Auto_Debloat. My phone is running faster, sound is great, I am getting close to the final version, this may be it.

New v9.13 & v8.13
    Added AdAway default blocklist to /system/etc/hosts

New v9.12 & v8.12
    Added a cool Droid startup animation no sound.

New v9.10 & v8.10
    Updated speed mod to v5.8, a lot faster now. I think this is the max speed I can get out of the Lgv20.

New v9.9 & 8.9
    It's even faster than v8.9 & v8.8. I found OTA file that is needed by the phone to do updates. I deleted that. And also I downgraded Magisk from v23.0 to v21.4 in v9.9. I think for now we should just stay on Magisk v21.4 it seems to work the best with Oreo. Only thing is you need to do another full reinstall again, for this new version. I am getting close to being done with Auto_Debloat.

New v9.8 & v8.8
    Formatted the RCT and FOTA devices. Before I was just wiping them. Now there is no way the phone can download FOTA updates. Not in less Android knows how to read a NTFS file system. I think this new version has improved the speed of the phone a lot. Full reinstall is required for this version. Also found out how to unmount all the partitions after Auto_Debloat is done.

New v9.7 & v8.7
    Updated to Speed mod v5.7 some other fixes. Enjoy.
    I think this is it for awhile. I just keep finding thing to tweak. I am having fun.

New Stable versions of Auto_Debloat

v9.6 & v8.6
    Updated the speed mod to v5.6

v9.5.1 & v8.5.1
    I spent a lot of time changing the Auto_Debloat install script to get a perfect install of Stock Oreo Debloated. The trick is to un-mount all partitions after Auto_Debloat is done and before you reboot from TWRP into system. It's recommended to do a full reinstall with this version. Lot's of changes to the install script. Also Updated twrp to twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.

v9.2.2 & v8.2.2
    Sable Branch version also. Has no add-on mods installed. It's recommended to do a full reinstall with this version. Lot's of changes to the install script. Un-mount all partitions after Auto_Debloat is done and before you reboot from TWRP into system.

v9.4 &v 8.4
    Updated the Speed mod from v5.4 to v5.5. Moved Auto_Debloat_log to /system and moved build.prop.stock to /system.
    Also there was an issue with Auto_Debloat v9.3 & v8.3 where it was not backing up the original build.prop file. Also my phone was getting hot with v9.3 & 8.3 IDK why? But this new version phone seems to be running a lot cooler.
    This version there is some other changes I made to improve the install of Stock Oreo. I would recommend doing a full reinstall with this version, if anything to get your stock build.prop file backed up.

v9.3 & v8.3
    I wanted to Include some of my Add-on Mods in Auto_Debloat.

What's included is in v9.3
    24_BIT_Deep_Buffers_Enabler_v4.1_Lgv20_Oreo
    DAC_Enabler+LGMusic_v1.3
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.4
    Thermal_Engine_Mod_v7.0_70c
    System wide Quad DAC support. V6.2 in build.prop file

What's included in v8.3
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.4
    System wide Quad DAC support. V6.2 in build.prop file

You can always just flash the version of the mod you want. Theses are just what's included.

You can update if you want, it's always best to do a full reinstall. Update instructions are down below.

v9.2 & v8.2
    I was having an issue with my sdcard, my files were getting corrupted. I think I fixed the issue with v9.2 and v8.2. You can update if you want, it's always best to do a full reinstall. Update instructions are down below.

I think it had something to do with Oreo wanting to encrypt the sd card. But it's a issue I have been dealing with for a long time. Let's hope I got it this time. Always backup your sdcard just in case.

v9.1 & v8.1
    This version is 95% Vanilla Stock Oreo Debloated to the max. Same for v9.2 & 8.2. This version there is a bug that may corrupt your sd card. Best use v9.2 or 8.2 if you want a Vanilla Stock Oreo Debloated.

10-2-22
    Auto_Debloat v9.47 Version for H910/H915 Install Stock Oreo & debloat.

****Warning ONLY flash on the H910/H915****

What's included in v9.47?
    Modded boot.img
    Triton removed
    LG RCT removed
    twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910
    Updated Oreo Modem Drivers
    Magisk 21.4
    ezV2020 Kernel v1.0
    New GPU drivers 313.0 V11
    DAC_Enabler+LGMusic_v1.3_Oreo
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.15 / includes image retention fix
    System wide Quad DAC support. V6.2
    Added Name for Rom Lemon_Drop under Version Number
    Added Camera improvement tweak
    Added the Lemon Drop boot logo
    Added Zram of 2304MB + Zram optimization tweaks / removed swapfile
    Added battery optimization tweaks in speed mod 5.15

Upgrade Instructions:
    If you have not updated Magisk app and are still on v22.1 and Magisk v21.4 or v22.1, then you can flash Auto_Debloat v9.x, otherwise flash Auto_Debloat v8.x. and reboot. You don't need to wipe dalvik cache but if you do then you may have to restart again, to fix the image retention.

Installation instructions:
    Before installing Auto_Debloat you need to be on the latest version of twrp. The H915 needs to install the H910 twrp.

Update twrp. twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.img

With the phone off hold vol down plug USB into phone and computer.

type on your computer:

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.img
    fastbboot reboot
    take battery out
    put back in
    go into twrp by doing a factory reset. How to factory reset the Lgv20

1. First download all the Required files.

If you are having issues downloading the rom you can try this download manager for Firefox.
    Turbo Download Manager

H910_20g_Oreo_full_rooted.zip
    Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.x_flashable.zip

2. Then copy both files to the micro sdcard on phone
    3. Reboot into twrp
    4. Click Wipe
    5. Format Data Partition (this will erase your internal storage on the phone)
    6. Click back and reboot into recovery again. aka twrp
    7. Flash H910_20g_Oreo_full_rooted.zip
    8. Flash Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.x_flashable.zip
    9. Reboot into system, run setup
    10. Magisk app v25.2, does not work with Oreo. You can update Magisk to v22.1 it works.
    11. Good idea to reinstall your EFS to get cell signal working see FAQ & Troubleshooting guide. Under "Is there a guide I can root my Lgv20 with Dirtysanta?"
    12. Optional you can DeGoogle if you want. Under "I want to DeGoogle after Auto_Debloat, can I do that?"

A list of apps you may find useful.

LGClock is removed I use DeskClock

DeskClock F-droid

Also I removed LGWeather I use

Forecastie

Also I removed Google Calculator I use

Simple Calculator

Google keyboard removed, LG Keyboard still there I use

AnySoftKeyboard

Google Maps are removed I use

Organic Maps

Youtube is removed I use

NewPipe GitHub Page

Google Chrome is still there,
    I no longer use ungoogled-chromium I just use chrome.

I removed LGMail it only works on pop3 I don't use it.

Malware scanner from F-Droid

LibreAV

Ad Blocker from F-Droid

AdAway

10-2-22
    Auto_Debloat v8.47 Version for most Lgv20 phones, Install Stock Oreo & debloat

What's included in v8.47?
    New GPU drivers 313.0 V11
    Disable MLT/LDB
    Removed Triton
    Disabled LG RCT
    Disabled LG Backup
    Disabled ccmd
    With out having to Mod your boot.img
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.15 / includes image retention fix
    system wide Quad DAC support. V6.2
    Added Name for Rom Lemon_Drop under Version Number
    Added Camera improvement tweak
    Added the Lemon Drop Boot logo
    Added Zram of 2304MB + Zram optimization tweaks / removed swapfile
    Added battery optimization tweaks in speed mod 5.15

Upgrade Instructions:
    You can update Auto_Debloat just flash v8.x then reboot. You don't need to wipe dalvik cache but if you do then you may have to restart again, to fix the image retention.

Installation instructions:
    Before installing Auto_Debloat you need to be on the latest version of twrp.

Update twrp link

With the phone off hold vol down plug USB into phone and computer.

Note: twrp.img is your version of twrp image file name

type on your computer:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastbboot reboot
    take battery out
    put back in

1. First download all the Required files.

If you are having issues downloading the rom you can try this download manager for Firefox.
    Turbo Download Manager

Stock Oreo 8.0 rooted rom, for your Model of Lgv20.
    H918 Rom
    US996 DIrtysanta Rom
    VS995 Rom
    H900DS Rom link1
    H990DS Rom link2
    A/O Oreo Roms

Auto_Debloat_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v8.x_flashable.zip
    ezV2020 kernel for Oreo link
    Magisk-v21.4.zip
    Latest version of twrp link

2. Then copy all the files to your micro sdcard
    3. Reboot into twrp
    4. Click Wipe
    5. Format Data Partition (this will erase your internal storage on the phone)
    6. Click back and reboot into recovery again. aka twrp
    7 Flash in order
    A. Your version Of Stock Oreo 8.0 rom
    B. ezV2020 Kernel
    C. Magisk v21.4
    D. Twrp (The twrp img file you can flash with twrp you just need to select Install Image, select the file and choose recovery)
    E. Auto_Debloat_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v8.x_flashable.zip
    8. Reboot into system, run setup
    9. Magisk app v25.2, does not work with Oreo. You can update Magisk to v22.1 it works.
    10. Good idea to reinstall your EFS to get cell signal working see FAQ & Troubleshooting guide. Under "Is there a guide I can root my Lgv20 with Dirtysanta?"
    11. Optional you can DeGoogle if you want. Under I want to "DeGoogle after Auto_Debloat, can I do that?"

Notes:
    Auto_Debloat is very proficient at removing OEM Specific bloatware, however vendor specific bloatware has not been programmed in for all vendors. You can use an app like package manager to debloat the rest of the apps on your phone. Auto_Debloat was designed with the H910 in mind. It was ported over to most Lgv20 phones.

A list of apps you may find useful.

LGClock is removed I use DeskClock

DeskClock F-droid

Also I removed LGWeather I use

Forecastie

Also I removed Google Calculator I use

Simple Calculator

Google keyboard removed, LG Keyboard still there I use

AnySoftKeyboard

Google Maps are removed I use

Organic Maps

Youtube is removed I use

NewPipe GitHub Page

Google Chrome is still there,
    I no longer use ungoogled-chromium I just use chrome.

I removed LGMail it only works on pop3 I don't use it.

LibreAV

Ad Blocker from F-Droid

AdAway

Download Auto_Debloat
    Latest version of Auto_Debloat + Mods & Tweaks MEGA

SHA1 = 3a88ff1a68de0134ff0982500ab0ce6693ca53c8
    Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.47_flashable.zip

SHA1 = c0d00cf37ecca5ab8b572914c8316e8d2e5d6e41
    Auto_Debloat_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v8.47_flashable.zip

Credits, A Special Thank You
    @ezzony - for the ezV2020 kernel. XDA
    @askermk2000 - for the MK2000 kernel. XDA
    @me2151 for DirtySanta. XDA
    @darkknight200 for the H910 Oreo modem drivers. Download Link
    @gavin19 for providing the Adreno 530 GPU drivers 313.0 V11 non-treble-use Download Link
    @Alex_HP for the Camera Improvement tweak for Oreo XDA
    @helf for the original Camera Improvement tweak for Nougat XDA
    @clsA for the H910 Oreo v20g rom. XDA
    @dudeawsome for the H918 Oreo Rom XDA
    @darkknight200 for the DirtySanta-US99620F Oreo Rom Download link
    @thchipmunk for hosting the VS995 Oreo Rom XDA
    @NotYetADev for making the VS995 Oreo Rom XDA
    @dudeawsome for the H990DS Oreo Rom Link1 XDA
    @reza_xdv for the H990DS Oreo Rom Link2 XDA
    at i95swervin for the A/O Roms Link
    at the people over at AdAway Hosts List GitHub
    at the people over at Magisk, for an Opensource Root.
    at the people over at TWRP for a great recovery app
    at XDA, for a Great Platform.
    at Everyone that gave feedback.

And everyone else that I may have missed that helped with the Lgv20.
    Thank you all for making the Lgv20 phone, one of the best rooted phones of all time.

The latest version of Auto_Debloat, you can Download it from XDA or the MEGA server.
    FAQ & Troubleshooting guide

Updated on 9-26-2022

Questions (please read first before rooting, or installing Auto_Debloat)

What's the #1 Rule I should know before I root my Lgv20?
    Before you flash the KDZ to root your phone, make a DUMP of all files, you don't need to dump system or cache. Put it in a very safe place, like google drive. It will have your EFS and that is what makes your phone work.

Can I just edit step3.bat and install the Latest twrp in there?
    No. You need the old version of twrp to format data, then you can update twrp to the latest version. You only need to remove the encryption on the data partition once, when rooting your phone. The old version of twrp is the only version I know of, that can remove the encryption on the data partition.

My camera does not work after Auto_Debloat?
    When flashing crDroid or LIneageOS it can mess with the camera, if your flashing Stock Oreo rom afterwords. You will need to flash all files of the stock KDZ again and root your phone. That's what I did on my H910. Make sure you go into airplane mode no internet and skip setup. This is also a great way to remove viruses from the phone.

After installing Auto_Debloat the boot warning message is all messed up?
    Yeah that's normal. It happens when you install Stock Oreo. Your phone will boot like it normally would.

What is EFS in Android?
    "EFS stands for Encrypting File System, which is really important part of networking and communication for Android Smartphones, It also contains your device IMEI data."

What is the MSM8996?
    It's just the technical term for the Lgv20's Motherboard. You can install CPU-Z to make sure you have an MSM8996 at the very top of CPU-Z. But if you have an Lgv20 it should be an MSM8996 in less it's an international model that I am not aware of.

Can all Lgv20 phones be rooted?
    Most but not all.
    How to check to see if you can root, lgv20 Anti-Rollback Version ARB

Can my LS997 phone be rooted?
    Sprint LG V20 Model (LS997): Comprehensive Overview of Guides and Resources (and why most LS997 phones are unrootable)

End of questions.

Is there a guide I can root my Lgv20 with Dirtysanta?

Yes, this is how I rooted my H910 and installed Auto_Debloat v9.x.

Basically I rooted my H910 again, formatted data, updated twrp and then flashed Auto_Debloat.

1. Disable real time scanning, on the windows virus scanner. Download all the files, save terminal emulator to your microsd card the other two save on your computer, unzip dirtysanta, install usb drivers if using windows. Root your H910 with this guide.

h910_root_pkg.zip "DirtySanta root package"
    usb drivers for windows
    Terminal Emulator for Android "f-droid Download APK at bottom of page"

2. [ROOT] HOWTO: AT&T H910 up to v20g (FULLY TESTED) Note: before you flash the KDZ to downgrade your firmware make a dump backup first. It will have your EFS. When flashing the stock KDZ to root disable all internet, skip setup, go into airplane mode.

3. Very important, on step3.bat wait for phone to reboot from fastboot mode, when you see the LG logo, pull the battery. Do a factory reset and that will load TWRP How to factory reset the Lgv20, in two or three min, it's not fast.

4. Then format data. Very important, you format data with the older version of twrp that is with dirtysanta.

5. Then power off phone.

Note: This next part is for the H910, you need to get your version of twrp for your model of Lgv20. Latest version of twrp link at the bottom of page

6. Download twrp for the H910 twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.img

7. With the phone off hold vol down plug USB into phone and computer.
    type on your computer:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.img
    fastbboot reboot
    take battery out
    put back in

8. Then you want to format data once more with the new version of twrp.

9. power off phone

10. Now would be a good time to reinstall your EFS. Just scroll down tell you see Manually reinstall your EFS on the Lgv20.

Note: After you type in fastboot reboot, take battery out and put it back in, then you can install Auto_Debloat on the Top Page.

Troubleshooting guide for Dirtysanta

Getting an error on step1.bat "dirtysanta no such file or directory"?
    Just disable real time scanning in windows defender, and try again. You will have to unzip the files again as windows defender will eat up dirtysanta. Dirtysanta was created by the Lgv20 community at XDA, it's not a virus.

I am stuck in fastboot mode on step3.bat, I get an error?
    You most likely have a driver issue in windows. Just stay in fastboot mode fix your windows drivers and run step3.bat again.
    [GUIDE] V20 Fastboot access in Windows.

Getting Secure Start up when booting?
    Secure start-up issue. If your getting this screen do not try and type in a password. After 30 attempts it will brick your phone. What's going on is your data partition is still encrypted. You need to do a format in twrp on the data partition. Some versions of twrp will not remove the encryption correct for the Lgv20. I know the twrp version that is with dirtysanta will remove the encryption from the data partition. Then you can just update twrp again, you only need to format once.

Stuck at boot screen after flashing Nougat rom to root?
    After flashing the rom to downgrade your firmware to root, if your stuck at the boot screen. Factory reset that should fix the issue.

When flashing the stock KDZ to root my Lgv20, I cant skip setup?
    Be sure to sign out of Google first and then take your sim card out, that should allow you to skip the google setup.

Manually reinstall your EFS on the Lgv20. ***preferred method***
    You need to find your Original DUMP of the rom your Lgv20 phone was on, before you downgraded your firmware for rooting.
    Note: COM21 is what ever com port you were using at the time.

With the phone powered off, hold the down vol and plug in usb to computer.

fastboot flash fsg fsg_COM21 fastboot flash misc misc_COM21 fastboot flash modemst1 modemst1_COM21 fastboot flash modemst2 modemst2_COM21 fastboot reboot

What if I did not make a dump backup of my EFS? ***last resort method***
    Boot into twrp connect usb to computer type:

adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/fsg fsg.img
    adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/misc misc.img

Boot into fastboot mode type:

fastboot flash fsg fsg.img fastboot flash misc misc.img fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot reboot

Your signal issue should be fixed now, fsg.img and misc.img is your EFS backup save it to like Google drive just in case you need it again. What it does is there is a partition on your phone "fsg" that has the modemst1 and modemst2 backed up. By erasing them will force a restore from the backup.

You can also backup your EFS modemst1 and modemst2 after you have fixed your signal issue. Boot into twrp type:

adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst1 modemst1.img
    adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/modemst2 modemst2.img

What options do you recommend for a twrp backup?
    Boot
    Recovery
    System Image
    data (excl. storage)
    EFS
    LAF/Download Mode

What about a twrp restore?
    You should factory reset, then restore only if you were already on Lemon_Drop.

End of dirtysanta guide.

I want to DeGoogle after Auto_Debloat, can I do that?

yes you can, I will show you how to install microG witch is an alternative to Google Play Services, with out all the bloatware.

It's best if you do a fresh install of Auto_Debloat. Make sure you have Magisk working. No need to do any updates. Your phone is going to get hot doing all this, it's best to take a break now and then and let your phone rest and cool down.

1. First thing you want to do is Open up Contacts and backup all your contacts to the SIM Card. Only do this once, I am not sure what happens if you do it twice. It may duplicate all your contact.

2. Choose Manage contacts, copy, From your email address to your SIM card.

3. Now would be a good time to download all your paid apps, Your not going to be able to once we remove google. Make sure you open each of them to make sure they work. You can still download the free apps from Aurora Store (aka Play Store).

4. Then you want to remove your google account in settings, accounts. Un-Check Auto-sync Accounts.

5. Then reboot into twrp. Mount system & data, make sure read only is not checked. Open file manager and delete the following folders.

/system/priv-app/GmsCore
    /system/priv-app/GoogleServicesFramework
    /system/priv-app/Phonesky

/data/app/com.android.googlequicksearchbox (then some letters and numbers) May not be there.
    /data/app/com.android.vending (then some letters and numbers) May not be there.
    /data/app/com.google.android.gms (then some letters and numbers) May not be there.

6. Then restart phone into system, Close all the errors.

7. Then power off the phone.

8. Download the three files.

NanoDroid-microG-23.1.2.20210117.zip
    NanoDroid-patcher-23.1.2.20210117.zip
    NanoDroid-fdroid-23.1.2.20210117.zip

NanoDroid Main Page

9. Put them on your sdcard.

Note: Now would be a good time to let your phone cool down.

10. Boot into twrp.

11. Install NanoDroid-patcher

Note: this takes like 10 min, so make your self a cup of coffee or tea.

12. Install NanoDroid-microG

13. Install NanoDroid-Fdroid

14. Wipe Dalvik cache

Note: Now would be a good time to let your phone cool down.

15. Reboot into system.

16. Open F-droid, update.

17. Update to the latest version of aurora store from f-droid

18. Open up Aurora Services and click on Whitelist check mark Aurora Store.

19. Open Auroa store choose anonymous. Just choose the default settings for install.

20. Give microG all the permissions it wants. Open microG and enable Google Device Registration. Then restart your phone. After your phone restarts, wait 1 min, open microG and check mark Cloud Messaging and the Location Modules.

All done, your phone is now DeGoogled.

Troubleshooting guide for DeGoogle

Push Notifications not working?
    They do work, it just takes a little tweaking to get them working. Clear all data on microG. Give it all the permissions it wants. Open microG and enable Google Device Registration. Click back, wait for 30 sec then restart your phone. Open microG wait about 1 min it should be registered. Now enable Cloud Messaging and Location Modules so your network gps will work. You may also have to uninstall and reinstall your apps that use Push Notifications to have microG see them.

Under Self Check Play Store Phonesky Has correct Signature, is not checked.
    First disable Chrome and then download Chromium from F-Droid for a Web Browser, or what ever Web Browser you like.

Download Termux or another terminal app and type:

su
    pm grant com.android.vending android.permission.FAKE_PACKAGE_SIGNATURE

Or use adb

adb shell pm grant com.android.vending android.permission.FAKE_PACKAGE_SIGNATURE

Update Google WebView to the Latest version and then close all apps, restart your phone. Or your push notifications may not work.

Phonesky should now be checked.

Network Location not working with microG DeGoogled phone?
    You have to install Apple UnifiedNlp backend from f-droid and enable it in microG under location modules. Or just do a search for microG you will find it.

You may also need to just enable Apple WI-FI and disable Deja Vu Location Serivce.

Is there a free and OpenSource GPS application?
    yes

Organic Maps

The TTS Voice is not working in Organic Maps
    You need to download the free open source TTS voices.

RHVoice

Install them and go to android settings and search for speech. Enable RHVoice. You can also install Speech Services by Google.

Can I remove WebView and Replace it with bromite webview?
    Yes
    There is a magisk module you can download and install.

[MAGISK] [MODULE] Webview Manager

Once you have installed the Magisk module and phone has restarted. Go into Developer options and click on WebView Implementation. Choose Bromite System WebView.

Note: most apps from Google Play will not work with Bromite WebView.

I want to have Speech to text on AnySoft Keyboard.
    Because we removed google we have no speech to text. But there is an open source little app you can download to get it back. It's not as accurate as google, but it does work, sometimes. Open app give it permission for your mic, then click back restart your phone. Should be working then.

LocalSTT Github

LocalSTT-en-us.apk

Can I uninstall more google apps or disable them after I have DeGoogled?
    Yes, you can use an app like Package Manager

Do a search under system for "google" you can disable or uninstall the following.

com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle
    com.android.hotwordenrollment.tgoogle
    com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle
    com.google.android.apps.cloudprint
    com.google.android.apps.work.oobconfig
    com.google.android.backuptransport
    com.google.android.ext.services
    com.google.android.ext.shared
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.marvin.talkback
    com.google.android.partnersetup
    com.google.android.printservice.recommendation
    com.google.android.setupwizard
    com.google.android.syncadapters.calendar
    com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts

You want to leave the following installed, under the google search in system.

com.google.android.gms
    com.google.android.gsf
    com.google.android.packageinstaller
    com.google.android.webview

End of DeGoogle Guide.

How do I install EdXposed on Oreo?

It's a little tricky but I was able to do it. You need some files first.

Download the following. All files are from GitHub.

EdXposedManager-4.6.2-46200-org.meowcat.edxposed.manager-release.apk
    EdXposed-v0.5.2.2_4683-master-release.zip
    riru-v25.4.4-release.zip

Using Magisk Install the following in this order.

1. riru-v25.4.4-release.zip
    2. EdXposed-v0.5.2.2_4683-master-release.zip

Reboot

3. Install EdXposedManager-4.6.2-46200-org.meowcat.edxposed.manager-release.apk

EdXposed should now be installed on Oreo.

Note: don't update Riru. You need the older version for EdXposed.

End of how to install EdXposed.

Troubleshooting

How can I pass SaftyNet?
    Open Magisk Click on settings scroll down to MagiskHide check that. Click back go to MagiskHide under the shield icon. Check mark Google play services.

I can`t Download Netflix from the play store?
    It's becasue your phone is rooted. You can download Netflix from apkmirror.com or you can Degoogle your phone and download it then.

GPS takes for ever to get a lock?
    You need to find and install the correct GPS fix for your country. Default is United States.

You just need to copy the gps.conf to /system/vendor/etc/ folder permissions are "0 0 0644" reboot. GPS should connected faster.

GPS Fix

Help I updated to Magisk 25.2 now Magisk will not load?
    This is a problem with the app not Magisk it's self. You have an option to update the app to the latest working version for Oreo or downgrade to the original version. Just uninstall Magisk and install one of the following.

Magisk-v24.3.apk

Or flash the original version

Magisk-v22.1.apk

My camera does not work after Auto_Debloat?
    Flashing crDroid or LOS it will mess with the camera, if your flashing Stock Oreo rom afterwords. You will need to flash all files of the stock KDZ again and root your phone again.

Security PIN not working, or I forgot my PIN to login.
    This can happen if you are restoring a twrp backup. Just delete your pin & set it back up again.
    How to Delete Your Android Security PIN

"Improve Location Accuracy" keeps popping up when wifi-calling is enabled?
    I enjoy putting my phone in airplane mode and turning on wifi calling, so I am not using any cellular signal. This is how you fix the google popup message.

Note: 910 is the model number of your phone

dial
    *#546368#*910#

Field Test
    GPRI VoLET/VoWiFi
    IMS
    Common
    VoWiFi
    Use Geolocation Information (Uncheck)
    press back, tell you get to home screen
    Restart phone

End of Troubleshooting guide.

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I save battery power on the H910 & all phones?
    You can turn off AT&T Auto Connect under WIFI. Then under NFC Disable Tag Reading. Also you can download Force_Doze_Mode, this is for all phones.

Force_Doze_Mode Force your phone into doze mode to save battery. (root only) With Google or without, like LineageOS or a DeGoogled phone.

Also one of my favorite programs for all phones

SuperFreezZ "making it possible to entirely freeze all background activities of any app."

Also if you want to save your battery from wear you can use BatteryBot Pro. You can set an alarm when charged is reached and you can see your battery level on the second screen with the screen off.

BatteryBot Pro "Battery monitoring tool"

Can I see some benchmarks for Auto_Debloat v9.17 & v8.17?
    I have an H910 so I can show you benchmarks from Auto_Debloat v9.17 DeGoogled Oreo v20g. I am still using the LG OEM 2018 battery, so a new battery may show better performance.

This is geekbench 5.

Screenshot_2022-08-09-01-54-02.png

Screenshot_2022-08-09-01-54-10.png

SD Card Tester

Screenshot_2022-08-09-01-57-50.png

3D Mark

Screenshot_2022-08-09-02-18-30.png

Screenshot_2022-08-09-02-18-39.png

Screenshot_2022-08-09-02-18-53.png

What options do you recommend for a twrp backup?
    Boot
    Recovery
    System Image
    data (excl. storage)
    EFS
    LAF/Download Mode

What about a twrp restore?
    You should factory reset, then restore only if you were already on Lemon_Drop.

What Malware scanner do you recommend?

LibreAV

How do I format my sdcard for the Lgv20 & copy over my data?
    Note: Formatting will delete all you data on your microsd card. So you may want to make a backup first before formatting.

I have found that it is best to format the sdcard in twrp.
    Click on Wipe
    Click Advanced Wipe
    Check Mark Micro SD card
    Click repair or Change file System
    Click Change File System
    Click on exFAT
    Swipe to format

It's best to just Mount the Usb Storage in TWRP to copy over your data to you micro sd card. I was having issues with my sdcard reader in my laptop. I think it was corrupting the files on the sd card. This way you don't ever have to take your card out of your phone.

In your opinion what's the best Hi-Res Music Player for the Lgv20?
    I would have to say Poweramp v3.x. But that's only my opinion. I like to be able to skip music with vol buttons, also I like the EQ that Poweramp has built in and I like that it plays at a true 24bit 44.1 kHz.

What is the differences between Auto_Debloat 9.x & Auto_Debloat 8.x?
    Not much they are almost identical. Auto_Debloat 9.x has the H910 boot.img, twrp and modem drivers. Auto_Debloat 8.x does not have the boot.img, twrp or modem drivers, so it can be used on most Lgv20 phones, running Stock Oreo 8.0.

Can I use my Unlocked Lgv20 on another carrier, after Auto_Debloat?
    You will need to make sure your APN is setup. Access Point Names, Go to settings, Mobile Networks, Access Point Names. If you do not see your carrier there you need to manually type it in. Do a google search to find your APN carrier settings. Other than that you will need to find out if the Lgv20 model phone you have is compatible with the carrier you are using it on. You may also need to call your cell provider and have them enable LTE or give them your IMEI number.

What does Auto_Debloat change on the Lgv20?
    It removes a lot of bloatware on Stock Oreo, disabled all logging on the phone. Disabled MLT/LDB that slows your phone down. Removed LG Root Checker tool. Disabled all FOTA updates, when your phone is rooted FOTA updates will break your phone. Oh and there is my very own custom build.prop tweaks I have put together. Also Auto_Debloat will update the GPU drivers. All these changes will speed up the Lgv20 and bring it back to life, so you can use it for years down the road.

Why did I make Auto_Debloat and the extra-add on mods?
    I love my Lgv20 phone. I cant stand it when my phone or computers don't run perfect. That's why I run Stock Oreo, everything works.

I am a developer may I port Auto_Debloat to another phone?
    Yes you may, I only have an Lgv20. But if you want to take the time and port Auto_Debloat over to another phone, go for it.

Is LTE going away because of 5G?
    "LTE, which stands for Long Term Evolution, will be around for at least 10 years, so 5G will not make LTE obsolete any time soon. May 20, 2020"

Does Auto_Debloat work in other countries?
    I don't see why not? You need to restore your EFS for your Cell Signal to work after rooting though.

Can I change my Lgv20 from CDMA to LTE/GSM?
    Depending on your version of firmware.
    LG V20 CDMA to LTE/GSM switch via Hidden Menu

Can I go to LineageOS from Stock Oreo 8.0 Auto_Debloat?
    Yes you can, you need to downgrade to Nougat first before flashing LOS, because you need to be on the Nougat firmware before LOS will work correct. Make sure you have a Nougat rom that is rooted, you don't want to go back to stock with no root. You may have to reinstall your EFS also.

The End.

Credits, A Special Thank You
    @vlad48 for the CDMA to LTE/GSM Guide
    @Vexamus for the fastboot windows drivers Guide
    at Christopher Roy Bratusek for NanoDroid
    at u/C---D for the guide on the LS997.
    at appuals.com for the guide on how to delete the security PIN.
    at hardreset.info on how to factory reset the Lgv20

EdXposedManager GitHub
    EdXposed GitHub
    Riru GitHub
    V20 connoisseur, well done, nice to see this being kept alive. I do like my V20 even though its now a second phone. Thanks for your time & dedication on this (y)
    There is no link to the flashable zip file? Or am I missing something here?
    Yeah give me 5 min I was putting the final touches on Auto_Debloat v8.3 and v7.3. Uploading now.
    Hey man just to update :)
    The install went smooth as, everything seems very snappy and the battery seems to be lasting nicely, no greenify or anything else installed.
    I did get an issue I had before when installing AlphaOmega - I had no modem (phone didn't recognize it had a sim card in the slot). I installed as per instructions formatting and rebooting, coming from my previous AO (also Oreo) installation. Fortunately, I solved this problem, wrote a detailed write up and still had my modified modem file from 3 years ago. Here is that detailed write up for if anyone else should have the problem of only having Modem (cell signal) or Fingerprint working after flash. Doesn't seem to happen to many people, but a few have had the same problem as me.
    Now in the long process of getting the phone back as I want it :)
    Thanks again for your time and effort on this - it is so nice to boot into a debloated, snappy phone.....just playing with all your recommendations now, the screen ghosting zip seems to have worked well, battery is great, phone is quick....I'll keep playing and reporting anything interesting etc :) Subscribed, too of course!