• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lenovo a6000 stock rom

WAS IT HELPFUL?

• YESSSIREEE

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • NO GODDAMN WAY

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Arvind Balaji

Mar 13, 2015
chennai
forum.xda-developers.com
not working

it says cant install this package (fri mar 27.................) over newer build (2015 04 25 11:17:59 CST)

E : error in /sdcard kraft A6000 s032 150327

Dude install with a custom recovery.. Not stock recovery..
If u have flashed with it.. And u still have error.. U must have edited the meta inf wrongly.. Or u have zipped it wrongly..
You should zip the files inside the unzipped folder..
Not the whole folder...
Good luck..
If u don't know how to edit meta inf download the edited stock ROM from my blog .I uploaded there.
Mightylenovoa6000.blogspot.com

May 4, 2015
Help me please please

I have bricked my phone, i have tried to install colouros oppo rom but its not working and now i am not able to re flash my phone because its not being detected on adb on my pc so i cant install stock rom because its stock recovery mode, please help me i have tried everything please help me.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Is there anyone who can help me out here please :'(

xRhy

Jun 25, 2015
Sir, is this rom is compatible to my Lenovo a5000, because i have a problem when i update my sytem through OTA, it got an error while installing the system, so i can't open my lenovo a5000, can you help me about my problem

vadoliyamilan

Nov 26, 2013
Rajkot
Arvind balaji I'm in a big problem my a6000 plus is stuck on a recovery many times rebooted but same problem..... So I m a very tense about my phone

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1436423971577.jpg
    1436423971577.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 224

srinissi

Jun 30, 2015
Note to MOD / SMOD

This thread must be removed because many of them facing issues and their brand new phone get tempered

also the thread viewers not getting any positive result oriented reply from the thread starter .

PS: pl look in it ASAP.

batmanx0369

Feb 14, 2015
Unable to find scatter file

Hi Arvind really need your help on this,i have downloaded the stock rom you provided i am trying to use "flash tool'' but it asks for scatter file which i cannot find in your rom zip can you please help me out,my phone is dead from couple of weeks now.

Arvind Balaji

Mar 13, 2015
chennai
forum.xda-developers.com
Hi Arvind really need your help on this,i have downloaded the stock rom you provided i am trying to use "flash tool'' but it asks for scatter file which i cannot find in your rom zip can you please help me out,my phone is dead from couple of weeks now.

This is not an MTK device.. First get that.. Only for mtk we need p flash tool.. Not for qualcom phones (which is ours).
And this is a flashable rom zip.. How will u flash this with spft??? Use custom recovery to install it..

And I'm not gonna maitain this thread.. ( not any thread in this xda I have created for a long time..cos we don't have a separate forum....
Just go to MIGHTYLENOVOA6000.BLOGSPOT.COM

batmanx0369

Feb 14, 2015
This is not an MTK device.. First get that.. Only for mtk we need p flash tool.. Not for qualcom phones (which is ours).
And this is a flashable rom zip.. How will u flash this with spft??? Use custom recovery to install it..

And I'm not gonna maitain this thread.. ( not any thread in this xda I have created for a long time..cos we don't have a separate forum....
Just go to MIGHTYLENOVOA6000.BLOGSPOT.COM

thanks a lot i will try to follow procedures from your blog and check if that works.If i have any issues i will post it in comments sections there.

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
@Arvind Balaji can you please please post the stock rom for Lenovo A6000 Plus ? not saying of a6000 cause if we flast that the device spec is howing of a6000 instead of a6000+

please , we all stuck in a bad position where we cant do anything with the device, if install a custom rom and anything bad happens we can't revert back to original cause there there is no original rom available on net for a6000+.

Reactions: rajkumar514

shariar

Oct 25, 2014
cant get Twrp to replace stock lolipop rom with downloaded stock rom

i followed all steps requred but twrp says ' unable to mount /data' ... help pls :crying:

rajthampi

May 7, 2014
recovery not replaced

paste it in minimal adb and fastboot folder
press shift and rightclick to open adb
now type
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot
then boot into recovery to check if stock recovery is flashed
then update
:):):):):)

Hello Arvind

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovery stock_recovery_A6000.img
target reported max download size of 268435456 bytes
sending 'recovery' (32768 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.197s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 4.367s]
finished. total time: 5.575s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot reboot
rebooting...

finished. total time: 0.003s

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>
Even though it says done, when I enter the recovery, it yet shows "Kraft-A6000_S052_150825", and I am sure, am not doing something correct. Please confirm whether I should rename the image file to recovery.img

regards

Top Liked Posts