Lenovo Ideatab A1000 One Click Rooting(Windows)

Search This thread

naszrudd

Dec 1, 2012
UPDATE
Lenovo has finally rolled out an update for A1000G that increases the internal storage to 1.5gb.

even after update,
still no enough memory to install game with big data like plants vs zombie, dead trigger.

how can i set microSD as internal storage?

sa-bierman

Aug 12, 2012
Struggling to Root A100-F

hi guys, I have battled and tried about 50 times but my A1000F doesn't wanna root, I have spoken to the guys at Kingo aswell and still nothing

is there another way to root the device on a windows pc ?

help will be higly appreciated

Last edited:

sa-bierman

Aug 12, 2012
found a working rooting app

hi guys, I have battled and tried about 50 times but my A1000F doesn't wanna root, I have spoken to the guys at Kingo aswell and still nothing

is there another way to root the device on a windows pc ?

help will be highly appreciated

managed to root the devise using geno root

here is a link to the file, its also a one click like kingo app

http ://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=16111148471769246856

dim1119

Mar 12, 2014
Athens
Thanks!

DISCLAIMER
Here goes the cyanogenmod disclaimer. The same applies here.
"CyanogenMod members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software."

1. Turn on usb debugging from developer settings.
2. Install drivers like this.
3. Download and install this.
4. Open and click Root(Make sure you're connected to the internet).
And...you're done!

To unroot press the remove root button in the same application.

A1000F USERS PLEASE READ
Some A1000F users have reported that the device will turn off after rooting and won't start until you plug in the charging cable. After that it works fine. Refer to the comments below. If your device fails to start after rooting, please try this.

Keep in mind Lenovo will have an absolute right to deny your warranty claim(you are of course free to try, they may not even notice) if you give them a rooted device. So make sure you unroot the device before taking it to the service center, unless the device is completely dead.

UPDATE
Lenovo has finally rolled out an update for A1000G that increases the internal storage to 1.5gb.

Thanks man! It worked with no problems on my lenovo a1000f!

mistifier

Aug 20, 2014
Hi, i recently purchased a Lenovo A1000L tablet.
Does anyone know if this method is compatible with this model?
First time rooting and i'd like to be sure before i try, thanks.

EDIT: Device was a Lenovo A1000L-F. Followed the instructions, worked flawlessly, almost too easy. Thanks.

Last edited:

pardeep_06

Jul 25, 2013
Rooting Lenovo A1000g

Hi Friends I found a working way for rooting A1000g in single click. Thanks to guys at ExpatHacks, Cydia impactor works perfectly for rooting purpose. Now I am trying to connect ZTE MF190 USB Modem in my tab, I downloaded PPP Widget2 today after rooting and connected the modem. Modem was recognised and dailed up perfectly but disconnectede with error no reply from IP.Wii post log soon....

fedevd

Jan 20, 2011
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Hmm, no way to force the update on model A1000L-F!!
No one here who knows which blocks were updated to make a backup a flash it here? 'cus I am stuck at 512 mb. for apps and is annoying..

ApocalypseGiga

Nov 25, 2014
Hmm, no way to force the update on model A1000L-F!!
No one here who knows which blocks were updated to make a backup a flash it here? 'cus I am stuck at 512 mb. for apps and is annoying..

Im also stuck like this, i really want to increase to atleast 1gb since half of the 512 mb is already used up 24/7 by built in apps :I

sutariyaraj

Feb 23, 2015
Try Root Master apk
It's lot better
One Problem here Master Root app don't support English language so you have to menage with it

shenlihartono

May 7, 2012
Ideatab A1010

Hi guys,
I just wanna know how to ulock ideatab A1010 so that i can use it internationally?
i think this is the chinese version of A1000, correct?

AndroidMisMag

Dec 31, 2015
New Lenovo A1000 Lollipop 5.0

Hy XDA Developers :)
Can you guys help me to root Lenovo A1000 Lollipop 5.0 ..
I have try to root using KingRoot PC, and its failed..I dont know how to root this
phone anymore.. Please Help Me and the others that using Lenovo A1000 Lollipop

Arlingga15

Dec 3, 2016
Can you guys help me. I tried the process just the same as what it says in the first thread and I don't have any problem about the process. I'm actually done doing this for rooting my tab. But when I tried to check if my device is rooted using rott checker, it says that my device is not rooted. Besides, there is no SuperSU app installed. What to do about it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER
    Here goes the cyanogenmod disclaimer. The same applies here.
    "CyanogenMod members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software."

4. Open and click Root(Make sure you're connected to the internet).
    And...you're done!

To unroot press the remove root button in the same application.

A1000F USERS PLEASE READ
    Some A1000F users have reported that the device will turn off after rooting and won't start until you plug in the charging cable. After that it works fine. Refer to the comments below. If your device fails to start after rooting, please try this.

Keep in mind Lenovo will have an absolute right to deny your warranty claim(you are of course free to try, they may not even notice) if you give them a rooted device. So make sure you unroot the device before taking it to the service center, unless the device is completely dead.

UPDATE
    4. Open and click Root.
    And...you're done!

Worked like a charm :D :good: I successfully rooted my ideatab A1000. You are like god here :D
    I tried rooting my Lenovo A1000-F --- followed the instructions, installed PDANet and ran Kingo, which said the root was complete. When I clicked FINISH the screen on the tab went blank and now I can't get it to start.

Here's what I'm seeing after unplugging and plugging the USB back into the tab, which I hope isn't bricked.

o_O that wasn't supposed to happen. Did you have sufficient charge before rooting and are you sure your usb cable isn't damaged or anything?
    Here's what you can try
    1. Charge the device for around 1/2 hr and then try switching it on.
    2. Restart your pc, make sure kingo root isn't started and then connect the usb
    Otherwise try searching Google for such problems and as a last resort you can take the device to the service center and tell them this happened while you were trying to update or something. I would have tried to help you myself but Im busy with my exams for the next 20-25 days. Sorry :(
    Do post what happens. I'll try to help as much as i can
    Yes I`ve read the posts and left the tab on charger for nearly 2 hours but still nothing
    I am sorry for bothering you but I `ve bought the tab only one week ago
    You can imagine how I feel
    Yes i can completely understand and I'm really sorry i won't be help you much till the 29th at least. You will have to look around for a solution by yourself or take it to the service centre. Otherwise you will have to wait till the 29th and then maybe i can help figure it out

PS in my experience I've never really seen or heard of an android device being COMPLETELY dead. There is usually a way or another to revive it. So please don't give up on your hope even if you can't find a way :)
    Hi, i too was rooting the device with Kingo. The software showed that the root was successful but the tablet screen went off. I tried restarting but nothing happened. The tablet seemed to be on as my laptop showed USB device connected.

Then i rest the tablet by pressing the reset button using a pin.
    Please search the instruction on how to reset the tablet if you dont know how to do it. I am unable to post any external link to show you that.

Hope this helps... Now i am trying to connect Pen Drives and 3G dongle to the tablet...

I have added a link for that in the first post.
    And pen drive will connect if it is not formatted to ntfs(you can download an app from play store for that also )
    Please let me know how it goes with the 3g dongle