Lenovo k8 plus twrp recovery

Search This thread

rajan1999

Oct 26, 2016
kolkata
Please upload a twrp recovery for lenovo k8 plus as there are no posts or thread for k8 plus development and I really need it. Thanks.

Please upload a twrp recovery for lenovo k8 plus as there are no posts or thread for k8 plus development and I really need it. Thanks.
There isn't much for this device yet but, your best bet is to look at the following thread and a member there may also provide you with some further guidance.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3682169

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE

sbsingh

Jul 22, 2013
I am also waiting for 100% working process - passed by XDA!!!

There isn't much for this device yet but, your best bet is to look at the following thread and a member there may also provide you with some further guidance.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3682169

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE

XDA please give some attention over this model too there is nothing special except stock android nougat so there is much to do with tweaks and tricks.

brantan

Feb 2, 2015
Custom recovery not working

I've also ported twrp on some user request but don't have k8 plus to test, tell me if it works
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12GMGyJMgrMkcX26P2UEsE2gmkPhl1IlT/view?usp=drivesdk

I flashed the recovery you have provided but the mobile does not shows anything while entering recovery mode. It keeps rebooting mobile. So I flashed the Stock recovery.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Please some one provide the ~TWRP recovery for Lenovo k8 plus XT1902-2. I tried building one using TWRP Kitchen but it isn't working either

shashi12

Jan 4, 2018
I flashed the recovery you have provided but the mobile does not shows anything while entering recovery mode. It keeps rebooting mobile. So I flashed the Stock recovery.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Please some one provide the ~TWRP recovery for Lenovo k8 plus XT1902-2. I tried building one using TWRP Kitchen but it isn't working either
Please provide link of stock recovery

Pavan2048

Jul 12, 2017
Lol

XDA please give some attention over this model too there is nothing special except stock android nougat so there is much to do with tweaks and tricks.
What....nothing special?!!?? Our device got a bumper new processor of mediatek which is not as capable as snapdragon and most of the devs do not prefer the development of this bumper processor powered phone!!!? Even lenovo has no interest in developing the software updates in this device ----- I sadly have a k8 plus too

Top Liked Posts