• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Lenovo Pad Pro 2021, similar to P11 Pad Pro 2020 but Snapdragon 870 ( ¥ 2499, or about $390)

Search This thread

mutonic

Feb 17, 2012
Good to know. Thanks for feedback. I was also looking for accessories cover, external keyboard, ...
Just saw last days price has jump a bit (around 25eur :/), will probably wait some time before I decide.

Reactions: pierro78

sakun-ice

Nov 10, 2012
It's him(the tablet i mean 😁).
Just buy from banghood at your price.
Come in italy in a super fast 8 day. Not vat and no import duty. Only a usa fast charger. You have to buy a adapter for eu electric socket ( 2 euro at Leroy Merlin 😁).
Global firmware with ota update disable.....
Tablet is really really fast and good,same the oled screen ,very good... maybe too dark but better than my Huawei mediapad pro ips lcd.....

The global firmware is good but not perfect translate....but good....all play store and ****.....

Ask any questions...

Ps. I buy also a original Lenovo cover for this pad.... But i have problems with the order....never start ship and banghood says to wait 25 days before refund....just for say to you...

Tablet seems really goods but without cover is really delicate so .....
Does the WiFi work well in the 5ghz band? Does it recognize all networks without problems?

fazioso

Jul 2, 2011
Does the WiFi work well in the 5ghz band? Does it recognize all networks without problems?
Yes... But my version is the global ( like global,not a real global). Maybe if you put the china version with ota enable,can give problem...

I hope this tablet get a real global firmware official version

sabaku_chris

Oct 15, 2021
Yes... But my version is the global ( like global,not a real global). Maybe if you put the china version with ota enable,can give problem...

I hope this tablet get a real global firmware official version
Hello fazioso,recently I bought a xiaoxin pad pro 2021 from banggood. The original box was opened. Is this because they installed play store? Also sometimes it restarts by itself. Any idea? Are you facing any similar problem?

Last edited:

fazioso

Jul 2, 2011
Hello fazioso,recently I bought a xiaoxin pad pro 2021 from banggood. The original box was opened. Is this because they installed play store? Also sometimes it restarts by itself. Any idea? Are you facing any similar problem?
buy same as you. box opened because they put the global (not real global) firmware. i have from a week ,and for now i dont have problem with restart. have problem with a couple of app that doesnt recognized the ext microsd , and i have to use other app that works ( too bad because I was used to using them often). i think many problem that we have is that the global firmware they put is not perfect.....even in the setting tab there are some option disable or difficult to reach....if you made a search in the setting you find... its a global firmware beta and not totally stable ,they made for us in europe or usa .... maybe was better they left originla china rom ,also with only 2 language, but with ota enable and more perfect than this....

problem is that seems lenovo dont realase this tablet globally (its seems realase in the first 2022 a tablet like this but with upgraded battery,5g only and another little change, but if they do the rom of that will not be compatible with this :( ) ....so if we find a way to put the original china rom is better for future....

Reactions: pierro78

sabaku_chris

Oct 15, 2021
buy same as you. box opened because they put the global (not real global) firmware. i have from a week ,and for now i dont have problem with restart. have problem with a couple of app that doesnt recognized the ext microsd , and i have to use other app that works ( too bad because I was used to using them often). i think many problem that we have is that the global firmware they put is not perfect.....even in the setting tab there are some option disable or difficult to reach....if you made a search in the setting you find... its a global firmware beta and not totally stable ,they made for us in europe or usa .... maybe was better they left originla china rom ,also with only 2 language, but with ota enable and more perfect than this....

problem is that seems lenovo dont realase this tablet globally (its seems realase in the first 2022 a tablet like this but with upgraded battery,5g only and another little change, but if they do the rom of that will not be compatible with this :( ) ....so if we find a way to put the original china rom is better for future....
Does China ROM comes with play store? If it does maybe its better that this one we have now. There is a thread here they talk about ROMs for this tablet but I can't understand cause I'm new in this subject.

sabaku_chris

Oct 15, 2021

problem is that seems lenovo dont realase this tablet globally (its seems realase in the first 2022 a tablet like this but with upgraded battery,5g only and another little change, but if they do the rom of that will not be compatible with this :( ) ....so if we find a way to put the original china rom is better for future...
Reading the thread I have sent you,I found out that banggood is selling China ROM with play store . You will find the same if you check q&a on banggood product's page.

sabaku_chris

Oct 15, 2021
No. Banghood sell only global(fake global) rom ,with PlayStore and no ota. No china rom, from 2 months to here.... Before july they sell china rom with play store
If you look on the q&a section,seller answers its a Chinese ROM .
I installed DRM info app and under build says TB-j716F_PRC. It is that kind of crap global ROM,am I right?
Have you found a way we can install the international rom.? I've read its the best one.it has play store and ota updates

sabaku_chris

Oct 15, 2021
No. Banghood sell only global(fake global) rom ,with PlayStore and no ota. No china rom, from 2 months to here.... Before july they sell china rom with play store
Look what TEO MING ERN says
Instructions flashing from zui ROM to international google rom

sakun-ice

Nov 10, 2012
Look what TEO MING ERN says
Instructions flashing from zui ROM to international google rom
Is for tb-706f (pro not 2021)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok thanks for quick reply. it looked very interesting to me too, to replace my oldish galaxy note 8 tablet...
    and maybe use as small desktop given the power.
    I'm still a bit suspicious about the price though, (usually Aliexpress is a bit cheaper than Banggood).
    A recent comment with picture seems to say it is really the sp 870 inside.. which at this price would be very interesting: OLED + powerfull CPU/GPU

It's him(the tablet i mean 😁).
    Just buy from banghood at your price.
    Come in italy in a super fast 8 day. Not vat and no import duty. Only a usa fast charger. You have to buy a adapter for eu electric socket ( 2 euro at Leroy Merlin 😁).
    Global firmware with ota update disable.....
    Tablet is really really fast and good,same the oled screen ,very good... maybe too dark but better than my Huawei mediapad pro ips lcd.....

The global firmware is good but not perfect translate....but good....all play store and ****.....

Ask any questions...

Ps. I buy also a original Lenovo cover for this pad.... But i have problems with the order....never start ship and banghood says to wait 25 days before refund....just for say to you...

Tablet seems really goods but without cover is really delicate so .....
    Any info on this getting global rom and how? Thanks
    I'd go for Yoga Pad Pro because external monitor function is handy
    I'd pick this one up in a heartbeat. Seems to have everything I'd want in a tablet for a decent price. Might actually go for the previous 730G model as it's even cheaper.
    Reading the thread I have sent you,I found out that banggood is selling China ROM with play store . You will find the same if you check q&a on banggood product's page.