Search This thread

tigeer

Apr 25, 2010
64b4acd3-006e-42d4-a38a-52494fda699f_1.a11d3c3c87377e226982bc0941e450c1.jpeg

Lenovo TAB 10 10.1" Tablet 210/1.3GHz
2GB RAM version
16GB SSD
ANDROID 6.0 (out-of-box)

I wanted to start this thread so it would be easy and fast for you all. I had to gather information from different threads elsewhere to save you guys time and headaches. Let's start!

----------------------------
DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any problems you may/will have with your device if anything failed. Please read original thread and research if you have any concerns about ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to use/make these modifications, therefore, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I, myself, do not claim credit/ownership of the work, moreover, it is a collection of information made simplified and available for users. Credits goes to the creators.
-----------------------------

Original Post here
Lineage OS post here

Guide

*** Make sure Android ADB and Lenovo drivers are installed on the computer before starting ***

1. UNLOCKNG THE BOOTLOADER

a) Enable Developer Options (Systems --> About --> Tap "Build Number" 10 times)

b) Tap OEM unlock to enable it

c) Open command prompt (Admin) in the same folder as the Android ADB folder or Navigate to Android ADB folder.

d) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "adb reboot bootloader"

e) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "fastboot oem unlock" or "fastboot oem unlock-go"

f) The device will reset and reboot automatically.

g) Don't close cmd prompt and KEEP device connected to computer

2. INSTALLING TWRP (CUSTOM RECOVERY)

a) Copy the TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img into the Android ADB folder

b) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "adb reboot bootloader"

c) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img"

d) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "fastboot boot TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img"

e) Wait for it to boot into TWRP

*** Tablet can now be disconnected from computer ***

3. INSTALLING LINEAGE OS WITH TWRP

a) Place files on external storage:
Rom = lineage-14.1-20171113_231156-UNOFFICIAL-x103f.zip
Gapps = open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-20181110.zip
Root = addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip

b) Wipe device

c) Navigate external storage to folder that contained the files and Flash Rom, Gapps, and Root (in that order)

d) Reboot device

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kryschen

Jan 16, 2019
Oldenburg
www.kryschen.de
Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F always get stuck in the bootloader

I had all the files together, went through this tutorial several times and finally wanted to flash my LENOVO. All the work just to realize that the bootloader is not working. No chance. I've tried everything. The tabet always got stuck in the bootloader. So I sent the broken tablet back. I would have liked to try it once!

kryschen

Reactions: Mendozayt

Qeath96

Apr 22, 2019
Hey, I have a question.
Is this also for the
1GB RAM
16GB ROM version.
This question because, I see that stated the 2GB version but I really want it on my 1GB version.

Thanks in advance.

odiad

Jun 12, 2007
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
ADB-driver problem

Hello, I tried to follow this guide, but I am not able to install adb driver. I tried to use Windows driver (Win7), and also Lenovo drivers (Lenovo Driver: When I connect the tablet it is also shown as a Disk-drive. Inside that there is a Lenovo driver app). But anytime install adb-drivers failed. I also tried Clockworkmod universal drivers, but also this has not worked (maybe I did something wrong).

Because of that missing adb driver I cannot install TWRP (of course I enabled in developer options of tablet the USB debugging).

Has anybody working drivers or any idea to solve this problem?

Greetings Odiad.

m3vuv

Apr 29, 2019
horncastle uk
none of the custom roms install on my tab,i read the install script is bad?,is this true,i get error 7 msg every time,can this be sorted?

Willing_plastic

Jun 13, 2020
Hey,
Two questions:
I got an issue with my camera working, can't connect to the camera and
had some zip error for this addonSu in TWRP, zip verification failure. Is this something you recognize?

Last edited:

PamelaGirl

Jul 10, 2011
Hello Good People,
I am trying to flash TWRP to my Lenovo Tab E10.
I can only complete step C
When trying to perform step D I get this message:
Booting
fastboot error: Command failed

Can someone please tell me how to resolve this?
T.I.A. :)

jcavv

Nov 4, 2020
i get to step 1d and it just stays in the lenovo boot up screen (black screen with orange lenovo logo in the middle). any ideas?

jimpan1970

Dec 15, 2020
Hello,i have the 1 gb ram version and i am realy new to all this
I do not have external storage so i am using internal storage for the files.SO far i have managed to install twrp 3.0.2,supersu and lineage os 14.1 but i can not istall the open gapps.
The error message is" Failed to map file(path,filename)" and "Error installing zip file (path,filename).
I tried to flash open gapps after flashing lineage and after rebooting having lineage flashed.
Any suggestions?

Bchap91

Oct 29, 2020
Hello! My name is Brandon and I'm 29. I have been studying, reading and learning (still am.) everything I possibly can about all the different possibilities that are available when it comes to electronics in general. I tried to unlock and flash my Nextbook ares 11 but I only accomplished unlocking the bootloader, So I do what I do best and kept it persistent because persistence always prevails! I searched some more and I found this thread and it just so happens there was a Lenovo tab 10 tb-x103f laying around so I gave it a shot and . . . . . . . . BOOM!! I accomplished every step and it now operates with Lineage 14.1 OS! I ran into some similar issues that are listed above but I held to and I was able to come out SUCCESSFUL! I just want to say THANK YOU soo very much for the knowledge and putting un-corrupted software on here. This is a huge accomplishment to me and I shall continue with being persistent lol

20210103_155104.jpg20210103_155012.jpg

Reactions: reformista45
Jan 6, 2021
Can anyone please please make a pie update custom ROM for lenovo tab 10 tbx-103f. Many people use it and hate getting stuck at 7.1. I'll provide all information required. My tab has bootloader unlocked twrp installed and with root. If anyone wants to make a custom ROM(Any ROM) pie update for this device. I'll provide all info about this device. [Sorry if my English has some grammar mistakes.

Mendozayt

Jan 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "jimpan1970, publicación: 84112321, miembro: 11341471"]
Hola, tengo la versión de 1 GB de RAM y soy realmente nuevo en todo esto
No tengo almacenamiento externo, así que estoy usando almacenamiento interno para los archivos. Hasta ahora he logrado instalar twrp 3.0.2, supersu y lineage os 14.1 pero no puedo instalar los gapps abiertos.
El mensaje de error es "No se pudo asignar el archivo (ruta, nombre de archivo)" y "Error al instalar el archivo zip (ruta, nombre de archivo).
Intenté abrir brechas abiertas después de flashear el linaje y después de reiniciar el linaje parpadeó.
¿Alguna sugerencia?
[/ CITA]
Me uno a tu pregunta...

Mendozayt

Jan 23, 2021

2GB RAM version
16GB SSD
ANDROID 6.0 (out-of-box)

I wanted to start this thread so it would be easy and fast for you all. I had to gather information from different threads elsewhere to save you guys time and headaches. Let's start!

DISCLAMER

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any problems you may/will have with your device if anything failed. Please read original thread and research if you have any concerns about ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to use/make these modifications, therefore, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I, myself, do not claim credit/ownership of the work, moreover, it is a collection of information made simplified and available for users. Credits goes to the creators.

Original Post here
Lineage OS post here

Guide

*** Make sure Android ADB and Lenovo drivers are installed on the computer before starting ***

c) Open command prompt (Admin) in the same folder as the Android ADB folder or Navigate to Android ADB folder.

d) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "adb reboot bootloader"

e) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "fastboot oem unlock" or "fastboot oem unlock-go"

b) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "adb reboot bootloader"

c) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img"

d) En el indicador de cmd (Admin) escriba sin comillas y luego presione enter: "fastboot boot TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img"

e) Espere a que se inicie en TWRP

*** La tableta ahora se puede desconectar de la computadora ***

3. INSTALACIÓN DEL SO LINEAGE CON TWRP

a) Coloque los archivos en un almacenamiento externo:
Rom = linaje-14.1-20171113_231156-UNOFFICIAL-x103f.zip
Raíz = addonsu-14.1-arm-signed.zip

b) Limpiar dispositivo

c) Navegue por el almacenamiento externo a la carpeta que contenía los archivos y Flash Rom, Gapps y Root (en ese orden)

d) Reiniciar el dispositivo

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡DISFRUTAR!!!!!!!!
[/CITA]

osasa71

Sep 1, 2008
After flashing this ROM to TB-X103F 1gb Ram ( Wifi only ) the touch calibration completely wrong.
While in TWRP touch works normally.

e.g. the screen is vertical but the touch as if the screen is horizontal and the opposite the same.

How to solve this. I've tried most of the custom roms available all with same issue.

Last edited:

Albert Coman

May 13, 2021

2GB RAM version
16GB SSD
ANDROID 6.0 (out-of-box)

DISCLAMER

Original Post here
Lineage OS post here

Guide

d) In cmd prompt (Admin) type without quotes then hit enter: "fastboot boot TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img"

b) Wipe device

c) Navigate external storage to folder that contained the files and Flash Rom, Gapps, and Root (in that order)

d) Reboot device

ENJOY!!!!!!!!
After 3 years this worked amazingly great...but...though I checked my hardware and it's fine...the sound is not working at all...a shame cause this tutorial is PERFECT...software clean and so on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2GB RAM version
    16GB SSD
    ANDROID 6.0 (out-of-box)

DISCLAMER

Original Post here
    Lineage OS post here

Guide

b) Wipe device

d) Reboot device

ENJOY!!!!!!!!
    Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F always get stuck in the bootloader

I had all the files together, went through this tutorial several times and finally wanted to flash my LENOVO. All the work just to realize that the bootloader is not working. No chance. I've tried everything. The tabet always got stuck in the bootloader. So I sent the broken tablet back. I would have liked to try it once!

kryschen
    Hey, I have a question.
    Is this also for the
    1GB RAM
    16GB ROM version.
    This question because, I see that stated the 2GB version but I really want it on my 1GB version.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello,i have the 1 gb ram version and i am realy new to all this
    I do not have external storage so i am using internal storage for the files.SO far i have managed to install twrp 3.0.2,supersu and lineage os 14.1 but i can not istall the open gapps.
    The error message is" Failed to map file(path,filename)" and "Error installing zip file (path,filename).
    I tried to flash open gapps after flashing lineage and after rebooting having lineage flashed.
    Any suggestions?
    Hello! My name is Brandon and I'm 29. I have been studying, reading and learning (still am.) everything I possibly can about all the different possibilities that are available when it comes to electronics in general. I tried to unlock and flash my Nextbook ares 11 but I only accomplished unlocking the bootloader, So I do what I do best and kept it persistent because persistence always prevails! I searched some more and I found this thread and it just so happens there was a Lenovo tab 10 tb-x103f laying around so I gave it a shot and . . . . . . . . BOOM!! I accomplished every step and it now operates with Lineage 14.1 OS! I ran into some similar issues that are listed above but I held to and I was able to come out SUCCESSFUL! I just want to say THANK YOU soo very much for the knowledge and putting un-corrupted software on here. This is a huge accomplishment to me and I shall continue with being persistent lol

20210103_155104.jpg20210103_155012.jpg