• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Lenovo Tab M10 FHD (TB-606F/others) Group

Search This thread

guaccioly

Feb 23, 2021
My dear fellow Lenovo Tabbers,

Would you be willing to join a Telegram Group for this device since there's very little information about Android development and general discussion about it here and everywhere else?

If yes please contact me by pm with your number so we can start the group. After a certain point a link would be provided.

Hope we can collaborate!

Cheers

ldeveraux

Nov 20, 2008
Not really. We're here because we don't want to go to Telegram for a host of reasons. You can't expect immediate assistance on a device that isn't very popular and has few developers supporting it.

guaccioly

Feb 23, 2021
Not really. We're here because we don't want to go to Telegram for a host of reasons. You can't expect immediate assistance on a device that isn't very popular and has few developers supporting it.
I'm sorry, but what's the reason for the aversion to Telegram. It is instant, not like xda that separates all the information, has a very poor search engine and everything else.

If any of you is interested let me know.

ldeveraux

Nov 20, 2008
I'm sorry, but what's the reason for the aversion to Telegram. It is instant, not like xda that separates all the information, has a very poor search engine and everything else.

If any of you is interested let me know.
Because there's far less control over users or technology. People go to tg to get a new ROM or root method then receive no support for it when they brick, then come back to XDA to get help.