[Lenovo Vibe x3c50][bricked] can't use QIFL

Search This thread

Rozzyjames

Oct 26, 2016
Hi, guys and I am sorry for my English :D Today I tried install on my Lenovo Vibe X3 stock ROM using QIFL. There is one problem, QIFL shows download fail. It looks like this:

Start Download
Program Path:E:\root\QCN_X3c50_USR_ST1546_5.233.1_1511100845_Q00077_BMP0910_CN_qpst\prog_emmc_firehose_8992_ddr.mbn
COM Port number:3
Sahara Connecting ...
Sahara Version:0
Start Sending Programmer
Download Fail:System.Exception: Unable to download Flash Programmer using Sahara Protocol

w QC.QMSLPhone.Phone.QPHONEMS_SaharaArmPrgDownload(String sFileName)

w QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.QPHONEMSSaharaDownloadArmPrg(UInt64& version, String armPrgPath)
Download Fail:Sahara FailSahara Fail
Finish Download

tarun yadvendu

Dec 22, 2016
jaipur
Hi, guys and I am sorry for my English :D Today I tried install on my Lenovo Vibe X3 stock ROM using QIFL. There is one problem, QIFL shows download fail. It looks like this:

Start Download
Program Path:E:\root\QCN_X3c50_USR_ST1546_5.233.1_1511100845_Q00077_BMP0910_CN_qpst\prog_emmc_firehose_8992_ddr.mbn
Sahara Connecting ...
Start Sending Programmer
Download Fail:System.Exception: Unable to download Flash Programmer using Sahara Protocol

w QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.QPHONEMSSaharaDownloadArmPrg(UInt64& version, String armPrgPath)
Finish Download
First switch off your phone then, start qifl select the files then connect your phone and within a second of connecting press power button, then hit the download button in qifl, you have to do this process very quickly otherwise your phone will boot up

chirag812812

Aug 11, 2015
i have done same thing

First switch off your phone then, start qifl select the files then connect your phone and within a second of connecting press power button, then hit the download button in qifl, you have to do this process very quickly otherwise your phone will boot up

i have done same thing but progresh started after pressing download button 2-3 times and phone bootup after 10 second
:(and download has failed:(
please halp

tarun yadvendu

Dec 22, 2016
jaipur
i have done same thing but progresh started after pressing download button 2-3 times and phone bootup after 10 second
:(and download has failed:(
please halp

try it again i was also got stuck in this process but after reading some post i tried it again and i got success in it, just as u plug the usb press power button(within a second) you have to be very quick, then at desktop it display the port, leave the phone on a stable surface so the usb connection be stable, as soon as u see the port device hit download button, if it shows download failed, then again hit the download button, it will surely get started, but u have to do this process until the lenovo logo appears, if you reached lenovo logo then you have to power off the device and try it again
q.jpg

Thaha Naseer

Dec 16, 2016

Start Download
Sahara Connecting ...
Start Sending Programmer

Finish Download

https%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-8MaEVWYUFos%2FVnalpZAdjCI%2FAAAAAAAAUR0%2F2JCkQNX5A5Q%2Fs1600%2Fq.jpg

I had this problem too... Your driver is not support to flash... Please check before download button...Check your port is visible or not... ! Try to install in windows 7 windows 10..

My device port is not visible in windows 8.1 so I tried in windows 10 ... It detect my port ... And I did it successfully

Last edited:

DavidXCanary

Jan 25, 2022
Hi, my name is David. I have same problem with my Lenovo Vivo X3c50. I installed the x3a40 version by mistake. And I would like to reinstall the version for x3c50. But when I go to do it I get the same error that to tarun yadvendu.

Start Download
Sahara Connecting ...
Start Sending Programmer

Finish Download

Please help me somebody. Thank you

Top Liked Posts