Search This thread

mcdull

Feb 15, 2007
Hong Kong
What does it fix?
GSI without unlocking BL?
rotation in GSI
Wallpaper can be changed?
screen lock after apk install? (required a back action to resolve)
unstable brightness issue? (require 60hz to get better)
HDR fix?

gfellow

Aug 26, 2022
Good news!

Is there also ZUI 14 for Xiaoxin Pad PLus (TB J607F)? If yes, could the one share it.

Thanks in advance

duuuts

Sep 19, 2022
This is great. Can I go back to ZUI 13 after updating to ZUI 14 using this image? (if issues arise with new version)

trivonfam

Mar 9, 2011
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-225741.png
    Screenshot_20221003-225741.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 774

kazamama

Apr 8, 2019
Getting this error on Google Play Store "retrieving information df-dferh-01" after updating.

Is there a way to fix this?

badboy21102000

Nov 14, 2012
Please share your way to launch google play
Download this and install https://www.apkmirror.com/.../google-play.../download/...
Afterward
- Go to settings, click on the search box, type goog p, select Google play service in the search results, delete all data and cache in it.
- Go to settings, google, log in, it will spin for a while. And not login, let it run to the end
- Go to settings, app management, 3 dots button on the right,
select google basic service, turn it off,
- go back to google play service by typing google p in the search box of settings, delete all data, and delete all updates by pressing the three dots button on the right.
- Go back to turn on google basic service,
- go to enable google play store by typing goog p in the search box of settings, then select google play store, - enable
- go to settings - Google - login again

Zmitier

May 16, 2016
Download this and install https://www.apkmirror.com/.../google-play.../download/...
Afterward
- Go to settings, click on the search box, type goog p, select Google play service in the search results, delete all data and cache in it.
- Go to settings, google, log in, it will spin for a while. And not login, let it run to the end
- go back to google play service by typing google p in the search box of settings, delete all data, and delete all updates by pressing the three dots button on the right.
- go to enable google play store by typing goog p in the search box of settings, then select google play store, - enable
Thanks for the answer, but it did not help me (link is broken)
The issue was resolved as follows:
Went to settings, then apps. Click on the three dots at the top. There I chose google basic services. Turned off the switch. Tried launching chrome and logging in. There was a request to enable Google services. Then I went to the application settings and turned on google basic services. After that, I was successfully allowed into the account.

Reactions: badboy21102000

DriftSpeed

Mar 29, 2011
Las Pinas
Hmm is it worth losing PC mode on on the latest update? I'm sure it's still in there since it activates when using an external display but hopefully there is a solution (like an app perhaps?) that lets you switch to PC mode just like the Xiaomi Mi Pad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using the Chinese VPN software, I was able to OTA from ZUI 13.1.560 to ZUI 14.0.127.

The process was flawless and til this moment I have not found any problem.

Seems that Lenovo blocked OTA for the Chinese ROM outside Chinese network, because I have tried many times unsuccessfully. Before this update I was able to use OTA normally.

I saved the full upgrade file (13.1.560 >> 14.1.127) and shared it in the link below:

ZUI 14.0.127

Screenshot_20221105-133630.png
    What is done with this sma update?
    Fix the Google play store problems or others fix?
    Can someone help us?
    Cause the first big update had many problems and Lenovo official page in china,says to wait some fix before update....
    This update is very stable, it fixes the problems of the first update, you can do the update without fear, my tablet was very good.
    Thanks Boss 😄,
    What the process? I just search for OTA or i have to do manually?
    Because im with zui 13 yet....
    I think you can automatically search on the tablet will appear. By the Chinese forum released. I used a chinese VPN to get ota for me on the tablet. But I had manually updated to the first ZUI 14, which was the one that had several bugs, so this second ZUI 14 update has already come by ota
    Just download this file
    Full OTA 14.0.107
    rename it to update.zip and move to the internal storage root drectory

Latest version (incremental)
    Small update 14.0.127
    For those who are on ZUI 13 can download the files there, manually update one by one.
    i have surfshark vpn , but unfortunately they had only a singapore,taiwan and hong kong server....near chinese territory....dont have a server inside china....
    hope is enough.....
    Screenshot_2022-11-04-15-36-49-400_com.android.vending.jpg

I used this VPN app
    Just download this file latest)
    Full OTA 14.0.127

rename it to update.zip and move to the internal storage root drectory

-----------------------------
    Archive version 14.0.07
    Full OTA 14.0.107
    I took this chance to try ZUI 14, however there were definitely a lot of issues I've encountered.

It wasn't able to root, wi-fi gets broken, and other issues that were already mentioned here. [1](The Google Account issue that was mentioned here didn't happen to me, I got it first try.) I actually got TWRP to install in ZUI 14 (credit goes to @Ungeskriptet) however it had issues mounting the system partitions. This was the same issue that happened on Android 12-based GSIs on this tablet.

Though I'm actually curious that the update moved the whole OS to Slot B instead of staying in Slot A. The boot logo also changed to Qualcomm's logo instead of the usual Lenovo logo, as well as the unlocked bootloader message not showing up after.

There were two new bootloader options too, one being booting into FFBM mode.

In conclusion, stay away from this specific ZUI 14 update for now until there is news of a more stable update.

[1] I might have been lucky the first try I installed ZUI 14. Now on other reinstalls, they don't seem to work now.
    Please share your way to launch google play
    Afterward
    Using the Chinese VPN software, I was able to OTA from ZUI 13.1.560 to ZUI 14.0.127.

The process was flawless and til this moment I have not found any problem.

Seems that Lenovo blocked OTA for the Chinese ROM outside Chinese network, because I have tried many times unsuccessfully. Before this update I was able to use OTA normally.

I saved the full upgrade file (13.1.560 >> 14.1.127) and shared it in the link below:

ZUI 14.0.127

Screenshot_20221105-133630.png
    I used the Chinese VPN app mentioned in this thread, I used my Google account to activate the free trial.

Once you're done you can remove access to the service following the instructions here - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521?hl=en

I paused the download of the update once it had started, closed the VPN and then it downloaded at full speed (1.5 minutes as opposed to 8 hours via the VPN!)

Google Play Store worked immediately for me.

Thanks for the help and pointers from everyone here.