Sean remember this is not official update...and maybe neither for our tablet but for other p11 Lenovo model..... I think is a alpha version in my opinion....stay away if you don't want troubles...or if you are real good with Android stuff....
Thanks for your advice fazioso. You just replied me in a very good moment. Because Im bein updating all zui 13 updates during this day and just now I was downloadong Zui 14 to update the tablet. But I think I will stay here in the zui 13.0.560 thanks to you.
i hope in the future comes android 12 with zui 14 official....cause its really good tablet...if dont happens i will change the tablet...cause is not possible that a company releases products without keeping them updated.....
I'm on 13.1.560 with locked bootloader but only with widevine L3, and not sure if I ever will get or how to to get L1I only have the sn.img of HAHAHAHA that I used recently to unlock my bricked tablet. My tablet got bridged trying to lock the bootloader in the zui 13.1.555
My general purpose was to lock bootloader to get L1 widevine.
Im in 13.1.560 now thinking to lock bootloader but Im worry and very scared to try to lock and brick again the tablet
Thanks for your reply is good to know your experience.
Yeah, not sure if flashing the stock Chinese Rom all over again can help, with the bootloader locked from the beginning.Thanks for your reply is good to know your experience.
So I dont understand how many people got L1 and others continues in L3. Maybe is the region where we live? It would be interesting to know how they get L1 exactly.
So I keep my tablet in zui 13.1.560 woth bootloader unlocked for the moment.
I wish we get the trick of getting L1 soon. Trick that works to all lenovo tablet owners..
Download this and install https://www.apkmirror.com/.../google-play.../download/...
Thanks for the answer, but it did not help me (link is broken)Download this and install https://www.apkmirror.com/.../google-play.../download/...
- Go to settings, click on the search box, type goog p, select Google play service in the search results, delete all data and cache in it.
- Go to settings, google, log in, it will spin for a while. And not login, let it run to the end
- Go to settings, app management, 3 dots button on the right,
select google basic service, turn it off,
- go back to google play service by typing google p in the search box of settings, delete all data, and delete all updates by pressing the three dots button on the right.
- Go back to turn on google basic service,
- go to enable google play store by typing goog p in the search box of settings, then select google play store, - enable
- go to settings - Google - login again