I finally got the update:

photo_2022-11-02_05-06-58.jpg

Here is the URL for the file:
OTA zip

Last edited:

fazioso

Jul 2, 2011
What is done with this small update?
Fix the Google play store problems or others fix?
Can someone help us?
Cause the first big update had many problems and Lenovo official page in china,says to wait some fix before update....

Last edited:

carlosfla21

Sep 26, 2022
What is done with this sma update?
Fix the Google play store problems or others fix?
Can someone help us?
Cause the first big update had many problems and Lenovo official page in china,says to wait some fix before update....
This update is very stable, it fixes the problems of the first update, you can do the update without fear, my tablet was very good.

Reactions: fazioso

carlosfla21

Sep 26, 2022
Thanks Boss 😄,
What the process? I just search for OTA or i have to do manually?
Because im with zui 13 yet....
I think you can automatically search on the tablet will appear. By the Chinese forum released. I used a chinese VPN to get ota for me on the tablet. But I had manually updated to the first ZUI 14, which was the one that had several bugs, so this second ZUI 14 update has already come by ota

Reactions: fazioso

fazioso

Jul 2, 2011
Try to log in with your google account
Do you already try?
Im afraid but I don't want to use my Google personal real account (with real data and credits cards data) to sign a Chinese unknown VPN.....
In China all VPN are under the jurisdiction of the government....all....and they can ask all data they want from the vpn.... Not like in the other parts of the world....

if you have put real data to sign that app....not real smart idea my friend,not real....

fazioso

Jul 2, 2011
some feedback for me ( put the updates manually....) :
it seems works well with no bug....but the google play store bug is still present.....
i solve with the hint of a users in the others pages of this thread....not complicated anyway.... but bothersome....
other bugs seems not present....
android 12 with august google patch security...
its seems very good for now....

blagoon52

Jan 2, 2022
Using the Chinese VPN software, I was able to OTA from ZUI 13.1.560 to ZUI 14.0.127.

The process was flawless and til this moment I have not found any problem.

Seems that Lenovo blocked OTA for the Chinese ROM outside Chinese network, because I have tried many times unsuccessfully. Before this update I was able to use OTA normally.

I saved the full upgrade file (13.1.560 >> 14.1.127) and shared it in the link below:

ZUI 14.0.127

Screenshot_20221105-133630.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did you downgrade Zui14 to Zui13?

I used this guide : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/install-stock-rom-xiaoxin-pad-pro-2021-tb-j716f.4347951/unread

my bootloader is already unlocked, so the rest was easy, just followed that guide...
    For all those who lost Google Play Store after the OTA upgrade (this assumed that you were on the Chinese Rom with locked bootloader to receive OTA update), I just want to share some findings with you. I faced the same issue and found out that the Play Store plugin on the Chinese app store didn't work coz it was incompatible and obviously outdated. The best approach I found was from the instruction to install play store for xiaoxin pad pro 2022. The links to get Google Play Store and Google Play Services apks from the instruction would be fine to follow but their link to Google Services Framework 12 is incorrect and it would take you to Framework 13 which is for Android 13+. You need Framework 12 for Android 12+.
    For me, I wanted latest stuff so I installed the following in the same order as the listing below:
    Google Play Store 34.0.12-21 [0] [PR] 500233025 (nodpi) (Android 5.0+)
    Google Play services 22.50.14 (200400-499278674) (200400)
    Google Services Framework 12 (Android 12+)
    Note that I chose to install non-bundle apks because I don't know what the bundles are.
    After doing the installations of those 3 apks, the Play Store app didn't show up on app screen because it wasn't enabled after installation. You just need to go into Settings and search for "Play Store" and enable it. It would then show up on your app screen. This issue might not happen to you but if you face problem, you can search for these 3 items in Settings and see their statuses.
    My Pad Pro 2021 updated to Android 12 and Zui 14 ota yesterday and now I have lost Google Play Store and Google Play Services. Can't get any help from the supplier. Anyone know how to restore these or will I likely have to wait for another ota update?

UPDATE - The following fix (supplied by Equal-Second6166 on Reddit) has resolved the issue:
    Go to app management and on the top right corner there's a three dot . And you'll see google basic services, enable it. Then try to restart your device if it's not working.
    Yes and no. It seems you can't turn it on like you used to but it appears when you connect it to a monitor.
    ONLY if you connect via a cable... if you connect wirelessly to a TV it does not switch to PC mode.
    is a tablet....for gaming and internet and watch video....its not a pc...
    so ,if you lose pc mode,maybe lenovo tecnics have see that it is not used often....
    i use it often.
    Just download this file (latest)
    Full OTA 14.0.127

rename it to update.zip and move to the internal storage root drectory

-----------------------------
    Archive version 14.0.107
    Full OTA 14.0.107
    Please share your way to launch google play
    Download this and install https://www.apkmirror.com/.../google-play.../download/...
    Afterward
    - Go to settings, click on the search box, type goog p, select Google play service in the search results, delete all data and cache in it.
    - Go to settings, google, log in, it will spin for a while. And not login, let it run to the end
    - Go to settings, app management, 3 dots button on the right,
    select google basic service, turn it off,
    - go back to google play service by typing google p in the search box of settings, delete all data, and delete all updates by pressing the three dots button on the right.
    - Go back to turn on google basic service,
    - go to enable google play store by typing goog p in the search box of settings, then select google play store, - enable
    - go to settings - Google - login again
    Download this and install https://www.apkmirror.com/.../google-play.../download/...
    Afterward
    - Go to settings, click on the search box, type goog p, select Google play service in the search results, delete all data and cache in it.
    - Go to settings, google, log in, it will spin for a while. And not login, let it run to the end
    - Go to settings, app management, 3 dots button on the right,
    select google basic service, turn it off,
    - go back to google play service by typing google p in the search box of settings, delete all data, and delete all updates by pressing the three dots button on the right.
    - Go back to turn on google basic service,
    - go to enable google play store by typing goog p in the search box of settings, then select google play store, - enable
    - go to settings - Google - login again
    Thanks for the answer, but it did not help me (link is broken)
    The issue was resolved as follows:
    Went to settings, then apps. Click on the three dots at the top. There I chose google basic services. Turned off the switch. Tried launching chrome and logging in. There was a request to enable Google services. Then I went to the application settings and turned on google basic services. After that, I was successfully allowed into the account.
    How did you downgrade Zui14 to Zui13?

I used this guide : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/install-stock-rom-xiaoxin-pad-pro-2021-tb-j716f.4347951/unread

my bootloader is already unlocked, so the rest was easy, just followed that guide...
    I took this chance to try ZUI 14, however there were definitely a lot of issues I've encountered.

It wasn't able to root, wi-fi gets broken, and other issues that were already mentioned here. [1](The Google Account issue that was mentioned here didn't happen to me, I got it first try.) I actually got TWRP to install in ZUI 14 (credit goes to @Ungeskriptet) however it had issues mounting the system partitions. This was the same issue that happened on Android 12-based GSIs on this tablet.

Though I'm actually curious that the update moved the whole OS to Slot B instead of staying in Slot A. The boot logo also changed to Qualcomm's logo instead of the usual Lenovo logo, as well as the unlocked bootloader message not showing up after.

There were two new bootloader options too, one being booting into FFBM mode.

In conclusion, stay away from this specific ZUI 14 update for now until there is news of a more stable update.

[1] I might have been lucky the first try I installed ZUI 14. Now on other reinstalls, they don't seem to work now.