Lenovo Xiaoxin pad 2022

Search This thread
Jan 22, 2023
Have anyone tested if the Precision pen 2 has any delay or issues when using glass film? I want to buy a matte film, but since it abrades the tip of the pen, im wondering which one worths it more

Reactions: LionLorena
Jan 22, 2023
Strange I didn't had any issues with Full HD on HBO Max.
The only 2 streaming apps that were giving me grief were Netflix that wouldn't install from gplay and from their official APK on their website it would throw an error.
And StarPlus that also wouldn't install, but installing an apk from apkmirror would fix that. Or using the Web browser on "Desktop mode".
Oddly enough Disney Plus worked like a charm. Like they come form the same dev the apps are the spitting image of one another which makes me believe they share the same everything except the color palette and database.

Now, I do have a single issue.
Apps on PlayStore that I'm a beta tester I can't install.
It shows me that I'm leaving the beta program.
In some apps I can scroll down and chose rejoin and install normally, but on some other apps the beta program is full and I can't rejoin (even en though I've never really left).
But I still can install those apps from my phone PlayStore choosing more devices.

So overall it's all good.
All the streaming apps worked perfectly fine for me, but before changing the rom, the videos was so bad to watch, my eyes started to even hurt, and i never seen this problem with beta test apps. I would guess its bc of the firmware, since google play isnt "natural" there
My only problem when i changed the rom, was with google play services. Google play wasnt working for nothing, and when i looked into the settings, the google play basic services configuration was already turned on when i last updated, then i turned it off and on again an everything worked very well. But, here's the thing, the application center shows me a update available to google play services, but when i try to install it, it failed many times. Then i just kinda erased this update available and nothing seems to be different or bad functioning. Very weird but not a bad thing

Jan 22, 2023
Strange I didn't had any issues with Full HD on HBO Max.
The only 2 streaming apps that were giving me grief were Netflix that wouldn't install from gplay and from their official APK on their website it would throw an error.
And StarPlus that also wouldn't install, but installing an apk from apkmirror would fix that. Or using the Web browser on "Desktop mode".
Oddly enough Disney Plus worked like a charm. Like they come form the same dev the apps are the spitting image of one another which makes me believe they share the same everything except the color palette and database.

Now, I do have a single issue.
Apps on PlayStore that I'm a beta tester I can't install.
It shows me that I'm leaving the beta program.
In some apps I can scroll down and chose rejoin and install normally, but on some other apps the beta program is full and I can't rejoin (even en though I've never really left).
But I still can install those apps from my phone PlayStore choosing more devices.

So overall it's all good.
Also, how did you managed to use the desktop mode on the xiaoxin pad? If this is your tablet, of course

Jan 22, 2023
I wanted to buy the cover + keyboard but I felt it it's not going to be that useful.
I wanna buy a good carrying case now.

Any recommendations?
I think that a keyboard is very useful depending of your goals with the tablet. Since i'll be using it for studies, a keyboard will serve me well, but the original folio case wouldnt be that useful, at least for me bc it doesnt protects very well. But like i said, it depends for the use and the style each one likes.
I've been looking for a carrying case too, but there arent maaany options for this tablet, but i found one at aliexpress that soon i will buy it, the quality seems to be very good, and has, at least for my country, lots of good reviews
This one
And this too

Jan 22, 2023
1. Nope. PC mode is kinda slow.
2. Depend on how you gonna use it.
ZUI 13 is uglier than ZUI 12. Only 1 6MB OTA so far, it took 20 minutes to install it and battery life decrease about 30% after update(I use it as designated video player).
Hey, how can i activate the pc mode? I imagined it would be slow, but i was really interested in testing it

Jan 22, 2023
Lenovo removed PC mode in the recent Zui 14 update.
Strange, bc there is a hidden app when "pc mode" is searched
IMG_20230127_214507883~2.jpg

Or maybe its the "desktop" interface when we press the screen and go to desktop settings, idk

Izch4n

May 11, 2021
Strange, bc there is a hidden app when "pc mode" is searchedView attachment 5821405
Or maybe its the "desktop" interface when we press the screen and go to desktop settings, idk
You can manually turn on the pc mode on ZUI 14 using setedit app and setting "zui_pc_mode" from "0" to '"1"

Only downside is that it is buggy on ZUI 14 maybe thats why they turned it off
received_653392796585611.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: brazilianfriend
Jan 22, 2023
Were you able to stream the screen over HDMI?
Acho que vc é br também, só supondo haha, ainda não consegui, tanto pq não tenho o cabo, e também pq eu faço isso usando o screen cast mesmo do tablet, pra tv, notebook, etc
------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess ur brazilian too, just guessing haha, i havent done it yet, for not having the cable, and also because i mirror the tablet using screen cast from it to tv, laptop, etc

thiagooli

Jan 30, 2023
Acho que vc é br também, só supondo haha, ainda não consegui, tanto pq não tenho o cabo, e também pq eu faço isso usando o screen cast mesmo do tablet, pra tv, notebook, etc
------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess ur brazilian too, just guessing haha, i havent done it yet, for not having the cable, and also because i mirror the tablet using screen cast from it to tv, laptop, etc
Sim sou Br, tentei com dois adaptador diferente e nao consegui transmitir a tela via HDMI.

Jan 22, 2023
Sim sou Br, tentei com dois adaptador diferente e nao consegui transmitir a tela via HDMI.
Eu vi dois vídeos que transmitiam deboa com o adaptador, mas não sei se é por causa do tablet, pq mostravam o p11 plus e pro, mas usavam o mesmo adaptador:

Mod translation: I saw two videos that transmitted well with the adapter, but I don't know if it's because of the tablet, because they showed the p11 plus and pro, but they used the same adapter:

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewmolidor

Jan 31, 2023
Eu vi dois vídeos que transmitiam deboa com o adaptador, mas não sei se é por causa do tablet, pq mostravam o p11 plus e pro, mas usavam o mesmo adaptador:

Mod translation: I saw two videos that transmitted well with the adapter, but I don't know if it's because of the tablet, because they showed the p11 plus and pro, but they used the same adapter:

Boa noite. Achei o fórum e vi que vocês são BR, estou precisando de uma ajuda por favor.
Comprei o Tab M10 3rd Gen com a versão TB128FU, e ele veio com a ROM Global. Com essa ROM eu não consigo atualizar a OTA, e pelo que li, falaram que seria bom atualizar pra ROM Chinesa ZIU 14, poderiam me mostrar como faz por favor? O mode Desktop está funcionando nessa ZIU 14? E consigo converter por meio de APP o idioma pra PT-BR? Agradeço a ajuda.

Mod translation:
Goodnight. I found the forum and saw that you are BR, I need some help please.
I bought Tab M10 3rd Gen with TB128FU version, and it came with Global ROM. With this ROM I can't update the OTA, and from what I've read, they said it would be good to update to the Chinese ROM ZIU 14, could you show me how to do it please? Is Desktop mode working on this ZIU 14? And can I convert the language to PT-BR through the APP? Thanks for the help.

Drewmolidor

Jan 31, 2023
Hey guys, Im just updating my Xiaoxin to 14.0.675 ST. Ive had changed to Chinese Rom from Global Rom, then locked the bootloader and today I turned on the tablet and the systen update notified me about the update. I downloaded it without the use of a VPN, it took like 1 minute or less. Now im waiting to the install to finish.
Você poderia me ajudar a atualizar o meu da ROM Global para ROM Chinesa ZIU 14 por favor? Teria algum passo a passo?

Mod translation: Could you help me to update mine from Global ROM to Chinese ZIU ROM 14 please? Do you have any step by step?

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@brazilianfriend and @Drewmolidor

Greetings. As a "one time" courtesy, I have translated your recent posts. I will politely ask you both to please post in English as stipulated by XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Your cooperation is expected and appreciated. Thank you, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50

mcaleb

Mar 27, 2022
Você poderia me ajudar a atualizar o meu da ROM Global para ROM Chinesa ZIU 14 por favor? Teria algum passo a passo?

Mod translation: Could you help me to update mine from Global ROM to Chinese ZIU ROM 14 please? Do you have any step by step?
From here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator.
    Any way to unbrick the tablet? After installing the CN rom and blocking the bootloader, a blah blah blah corrupt error appeared and now it stays in fastboot mod.
    I was able to unlock the bootloader again but now Qfill does not recognize it (NO PORT AVAILABLE).
    Any suggestions.
    Alguna manera de unbrick la tablet? Despues de instalar la CN rom y bloquear el bootloader aparecio un error de blah blah blah corrupto y ahora se queda en fastboot mod.
    Pude debloquer el bootloader nuvemente pero ahora Qfill no reconoce (NO PORT AVAILABLE).
    Alguna sugerencia.
    Hello and good morning, @Milanesa_69 Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll always get the support you require and have enjoyable times on our Forums.

However, as a one-time courtesy I've translated your above quoted post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Spanish posts.
    4. Use the English language.
    We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    1. For this particular device, unlocking bootloader will lead to the lost of L1 and HD resolution in Netflix.

2. I have limited experience with Android devices so I’ve only seen a few of them successful with the Spoofer trick. It would be great if you can try it on your device and share the result.

3. It used to be that way but so many users have failed to recover their L1 after relocking the bootloader.

4. I don’t have the answer for the reason why I and many other users lost the L1 in Netflix. The common thing is that it still shows L1 when checking using DRM info but Netflix only shows L3. And yes we updated via official OTA.

Would you mind sharing screenshots of your device info such as model and firmware version? It would help other users to keep track of their devices with the same specs.

Hmm that's interesting. I didn't know that Netflix will show L3 despite DRM Info showing L1. I haven't actually tested Netflix yet, will test it and let you know.

I'm not willing to unlock bootloader and root just to test the BootloaderSpoofer module, as I bought this tablet purely to watch Netflix with L1.

Do you know what firmware is safe to stay on (with locked bootloader) without losing L1? Will downgrading from the latest firmware back to XYZ version get L1 back? Bootloader is still locked, so I don't see why one would lose L1 just like that.

UPDATE:

OK I've just tested Netflix and I have L1, thank god. I'm just on stock ROM and locked bootloader, haven't done anything fancy to it. I did install Shizuku to use with Swift Backup and also using MacroDroid with its helper APK (which is built against an older Android SDK). This allows me to have access to certain root features without root, as I'll be able to use adb with the helper APK to get around things such as turning on airplane mode, etc.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR MIGRATING TO ZUI 13.5.365 ON A XIAOXIN PAD 2022 SNAPDRAGON 680 TABLET WITH M10 PLUS 3RD GEN TB128FU GLOBAL ROM INSTALLED AND UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH M10 PLUS 3RD GEN WITH MEDIATEK HELIO G80 PROCESSOR).

PEFORM AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT MAY GO WRONG.
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE, DON'T DO IT.

INSTRUCTIONS AND FILES FOR INSTALL STOCK ROM ZUI XIAOXIN PAD 2022

ZUI_13.5.365_ST_220526 Firmware in mega from here.

WiINRAR to unzip the firmware from here. (other decompressors give error when decompressing)

QUALCOMM PC DRIVERS from here.

QFIL download from here. FROM HERE INSTRUCTIONS AND CONFIGURATION QFIL TOOL

RECOVER WIDIVINE L1 (For Widevine L1 you must update your firmware via OTA to version ZUI_14.0.714 ST) Then it locks the bootloader following the steps in the attached post. ADB AND FASTBOOT 1.4.3 + DRIVERS + TUTORIAL INSTALATION DRIVERS .

Post Lock bootloader Widevine L1

Tutorial video flash firmware with QFIL

Tutorial video install PLAY STORE and SERVICES GOOGLE PLAY

Tutorial video for app SETEDIT, switch apps to your native language

Install app setedit from play store on your phone and tablet, on the tablet click on add new settings and create the same value that appears on your phone "system_locales" without " " are automatically added, then add the abbreviation of your language and country without the " " example: "es-ES" then restart your device, Applications will switch to your native language, system settings will remain in English, you will get used to it very quickly.

You can manually uninstall all junk chinese apps in ZUI.

The security app is very aggressive on ZUI. It will repeatedly remove all permissions given to apps like notifications etc. Type in the system browser "special app access", then access "modify system settings" and deny permission to the security application.
    (regardless of this point, every time you install an application in zui you must manually grant the permissions in the "apps management" section in the menu settigs)
    To lock again the pad, you just need activate the debug USB and power off the device and go to fastboot mode and on cmd in computer you type:
    1. fastboot devices (to see if your device is there)
    2. fastboot flashing lock and select the option on your device and done.

ONLY LOCK IF YOU HAVE THE LATEST UPDATE IN ZUI (ZUI_13.5.476_ST).
    Lenovo Xiaoxin pad 2022
    Lenovo Original Pad 2022 Xiaoxin Tablet
    1) 2K screen, 10.6-inch LCD, Rhine low blue light eye protection, 400nits brightness
    2) Four speakers stereo, Dolby panoramic professional sound
    3) With reading mode, Eye protection mode
    4) Lightweight body, 465g, two-color and two-material splicing design
    5) Large battery, 7700mAh (typ.)
    6)Cpu:Qualcomm snapdragon 680 eight cores
    SNAG-0004.png

SNAG-0005.png
    SNAG-0006.png
    SNAG-0007.png

SNAG-0008.png

source: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004442621244.html?spm=a2g0o.search0304.0.0.319c7c3769T5NN&algo_pvid=f5c19baa-67f3-409b-a16b-f96393d2378e&aem_p4p_detail=202208150436174061406822916800073988687&algo_exp_id=f5c19baa-67f3-409b-a16b-f96393d2378e-1&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id":"12000029195651242"}&pdp_npi=2@dis!VND!!4164644.0!!!442669.0!!@2101fd4b16605633777986451e82cb!12000029195651242!sea
    has anyone tried this method, does it work, need a russian to translate this correctly
    I am an author of the post you attached. It's written pretty simple so you can translate it using Google Translate.
    I am an author of the post you attached. It's written pretty simple so you can translate it using Google Translate.
    Can you give me a detailed video on how to install rom global Pad 2022? thanks you