Lenovo Z5 Pro (no GT) custom rom

Search This thread

AntiVirus085

Apr 14, 2016
Baku
Hello Friends have a number of problems on my phone. camera performance is not good, suddenly the ringing sound is very low, contacts are suddenly deleted contacts. not in global rom. please help

ttossiro

May 5, 2019
Elda(Alicante)
Hello Friends have a number of problems on my phone. camera performance is not good, suddenly the ringing sound is very low, contacts are suddenly deleted contacts. not in global rom. please help

no news is known that take global rom, by OTA jump version android 9 10.5.153 st but as I have run out the bootloader does not let me install, anyone knows where to download this version of android 9 to install manually or by twrp recovery?. already put someone knows how to re-block the bootloader, I tried it by fastboot and I do not achieve it. Thanks

anonOmattie

Mar 3, 2019
no news is known that take global rom, by OTA jump version android 9 10.5.153 st but as I have run out the bootloader does not let me install, anyone knows where to download this version of android 9 to install manually or by twrp recovery?. already put someone knows how to re-block the bootloader, I tried it by fastboot and I do not achieve it. Thanks

please read the other threads on the lenovo z5 pro no gt. i locked the bootloader with fastboot and posted a solution.

Reactions: ttossiro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

please read the other threads on the lenovo z5 pro no gt. i locked the bootloader with fastboot and posted a solution.