Hi, this links to bullshit!
Lenovo Z5 Pro & Install TWRP Recovery
- Make sure you have installed USB Driver on your PC. Click here To Download USB Driver.
- Make Sure you have unlocked Bootloader of Lenovo Z5 Pro.
Also Check:- How to Unlock Bootloader of Lenovo Z5 Pro
- Make sure you have a battery percentage more than 60%.
- Create a non-android Backup on your device
- Install ADB and Fastboot (with Drivers) on your Computer.
Also Check:- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC
- Enable Developer option.
- Enable The USB Debugging.
- Enable the OEM Unlocking.
- ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Windows | Mac
- TWRP Recovery zip for Lenovo Z5 Pro:- Download
- Latest Magisk ZIP | Magisk APK
- SuperSU zip | SuperSu APK
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON LENOVO Z5 PRO
- Step 1: - First of all Download and Install ADB Driver and Fastboot Tool on Your Windows PC.
- Step 2: - Download the TWRP Recovery for Lenovo Z5 Pro. Download Link is given in the Download Section.
- Step 3: - Transfer the Downloaded TWRP Recovery.img to ADB Folder in PC and rename the file to Recovery.
- Step 4: - Navigate ADB Folder in your PC and the Press Shift button + Right Mouse Click and select on Open Command Windows Here.
- Step 5: - Now connect Your Lenovo Z5 Pro to the Windows PC via USB Data Cable.
- Step 6: - Now, Use the command in command Prompt to confirm your Android device is connected or not.
Windows: fastboot devices
Mac: ./fastboot devices
- Step 7: - Execute the following command to Boot your Lenovo Z5 Pro into Fastboot mode.
Windows: adb reboot bootloader
Mac: ./adb reboot bootloader
- Step 9: - Now check the TWRP Recovery is installed or not. Turn off your Android phone then long press “Volume down + Power” buttons until your device boots into TWRP recovery mode.
That’s it Now you have successfully Install TWRP on Lenovo Z5 Pro.
Credits to: IDevicehelp