Lenovo Z5s (no PRO) TWRP 3.3.1 + Pixel GSI + MIUI + FlyMe + H2OS

Search This thread

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
Still no luck. Even flashed the same rom with gaps (the one that works for you) and the fingerprint reader is still a no-go. On the 2 older versions I've tried (7th of May and 22 April) - no gapps, no Magisk - I couldn't even set up the sensor as apparently my PIN was incorrect according to the system. It was definitely a good one as I set it seconds before. Plus I did twice thinking I must have made a typo and accidentally set the wrong PIN the first time. Also when setting up the sensor after I set the PIN, instead of going to the next stage when it prompts you to touch the sensor it would just go back to the main menu. After that when I went back to set up the fingerprint it would ask me for the PIN. Which wasn't the same one I just set-up. Weird. Think I am gonna give up on Havoc as I have no idea what's wrong.

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
So it doesn't look like it's specifically Havoc related. The fingerprint doesn't work on Lineage either. I must have flashed my phone like 20 times with different rom versions including full data wipes, dirty flashes, etc. The fingerprint only works on Pixel every time, no issues. It almost seems as if some security / data encryption settings are ROM independent, they are not being completely wiped when reinstalling the ROMs and are linked to the first ROM installed. It doesn't make much sense to me but cannot come up with any other explanation. Also when I dirty flashed Havoc over Pixel after setting my fingerprint there, I could still see the fingerprint set up in Havoc but it didn't work and I couldn't add another one.

And also I am being asked to input the password in TWRP every time on the start-up to encrypt the data. I am not sure what password it needs as the PIN setup inside the ROM doesn't work. Confused.

EDIT: I've just restored the stock ROM using TWRP (the scanner works perfectly here as expected), reinstalled TWRP as the recovery went back to stock, wiped everything, installed Havoc, Open Gapps and Magisk and after rebooting.... the fingerprint still doesn't work. :(

EDIT: Just installed some Android Testing Tool and when trying to test Fingerprint it gives me an error message saying "Your Android device does not have this feature, or this feature may be using by other apps". On another app (Device Info) it doesn't pass the hardware test. It doesn't even start it actually, as if the scanner wasn't present on the device.

Would you have any idea how to enable the scanner? Do you think flashing a stock ROM with Qfil and reinstalling everything from the scratch might solve the problem? I personally doubt it but since no one else is having issues with the fingerprint I thought it might work for some weird reason.

Last edited:

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
TWRP 3.3.2b
Looks like there is a newer TWRP avaialble for Z5S. Probably everyone knows about but I haven't seem it mentioned here so just in case someone has missed it:
https://mclub.lenovo.com.cn/thread-5442053-1-1.html

EDIT: Actually this doesn't work on Android 9. Check this post by carlshark.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Sadly it didn't work. First time it just got stuck after 'sending 'unlock' (5KB)' command. A few other tries using different USB 2.0 ports I got this again:
target didn't report max-download-size
sending 'unlock' (5 KB)...
FAILED (command write failed (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 0.003s

For anyone having similar issue (flashing stuff in fastboot) this is what works for me every time. You need to execute the command before the phone gets into fastboot. When you do that you will get the message "Waiting for any device" in the CMD window. Then you go into fastboot / bootloader and as soon as the phone gets there it starts flashing without any issues. If I execute the command while already in fastboot mode I get the error message every time. And it's not just flashing the bootloader unlock file - I can't flash anything unless I do it the way I just described. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlshark

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
Hi! I certainly didn't know about this. Can you mirror this somewhere please? Thanks :)
Sure. TWRP 3.3.2b for Lenovo Z5S Android 10:
TWRP-3.3.2B-0508-LENOVO_Z5S-10.0-CN-wzsx150

The link is for the compressed file that should have all the files included. I haven't tested it yet so proceed with caution. The original information can be found by clicking here. It's in Chinese so most likely you need to use Google Translate.

EDIT: Actually this doesn't work on Android 9. Check this post by carlshark. Sorry for the false alarm.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Do you know how to disable encryption on Havoc or Pixel? This seems to be missing from the settings on both. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlshark

FloFloFlow

Dec 29, 2014
So it doesn't look like it's specifically Havoc related. The fingerprint doesn't work on Lineage either. I must have flashed my phone like 20 times with different rom versions including full data wipes, dirty flashes, etc. The fingerprint only works on Pixel every time, no issues. It almost seems as if some security / data encryption settings are ROM independent, they are not being completely wiped when reinstalling the ROMs and are linked to the first ROM installed. It doesn't make much sense to me but cannot come up with any other explanation. Also when I dirty flashed Havoc over Pixel after setting my fingerprint there, I could still see the fingerprint set up in Havoc but it didn't work and I couldn't add another one.

And also I am being asked to input the password in TWRP every time on the start-up to encrypt the data. I am not sure what password it needs as the PIN setup inside the ROM doesn't work. Confused.

EDIT: I've just restored the stock ROM using TWRP (the scanner works perfectly here as expected), reinstalled TWRP as the recovery went back to stock, wiped everything, installed Havoc, Open Gapps and Magisk and after rebooting.... the fingerprint still doesn't work. :(

EDIT: Just installed some Android Testing Tool and when trying to test Fingerprint it gives me an error message saying "Your Android device does not have this feature, or this feature may be using by other apps". On another app (Device Info) it doesn't pass the hardware test. It doesn't even start it actually, as if the scanner wasn't present on the device.

Would you have any idea how to enable the scanner? Do you think flashing a stock ROM with Qfil and reinstalling everything from the scratch might solve the problem? I personally doubt it but since no one else is having issues with the fingerprint I thought it might work for some weird reason.
Are you sure you used the option "format data" in TWRP ? It should erase everything, and fix these kind of issues with security and encryption.

seisa

Jun 3, 2020
just installed havoc os...fingerprint seems to be working but wifi,sounds and camera is a no show...plus how do i load gapps. new to this

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
Are you sure you used the option "format data" in TWRP ? It should erase everything, and fix these kind of issues with security and encryption.
Yes, 100%. - format data, followed by wipe of dalvik, data, cache and system before IMG flash. Even tried format data, reboot recovery so it doesn't ask for the decryption password followed by wipe and install - no joy. Dirty install on top of Pixel was a no-go either. Installed fine but the fingerprint still wasn't working. Thought it might have worked since fingerprint is fine in Pixel.

And still no matter what I cannot access my main encrypted data partition in TWRP since it's asking for a password but doesn't recognise the one set in the system (either in Havoc or Pixel). And I still can't find a way to disable the encryption altogether which I don't need anyway.

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
Remarks :
- use the latest QFIL instead : https://qfiltool.com/qfil-tool-v2-0-2-3
- if it's still not working (FireHorse file not found, for example), install latest QPST https://qpsttool.com/qpst-tool-v2-7-480 and try again
- if your phone is not recognized in bootloader mode, follow this instructions https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2480396&d=1388281089 (found here https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979)

Some fixes :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=82534741&postcount=117
Tried to flash the latest stock using QFIL (probably won't make any difference but I thought I'd give it a go to make sure) but getting some error messages:
2020-06-07 12:57:01.686 12:57:01: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:277 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
2020-06-07 12:57:01.688 12:57:01: ERROR: function: sahara_main:983 Sahara protocol error
2020-06-07 12:57:01.689 12:57:01: ERROR: function: main:320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
2020-06-07 12:57:01.691 Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail
2020-06-07 12:57:01.693 Finish Download

Any ideas? Cheers.

seisa

Jun 3, 2020
Tried to flash the latest stock using QFIL (probably won't make any difference but I thought I'd give it a go to make sure) but getting some error messages:
2020-06-07 12:57:01.686 12:57:01: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:277 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
2020-06-07 12:57:01.688 12:57:01: ERROR: function: sahara_main:983 Sahara protocol error
2020-06-07 12:57:01.689 12:57:01: ERROR: function: main:320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
2020-06-07 12:57:01.691 Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail
2020-06-07 12:57:01.693 Finish Download

Any ideas? Cheers.

ok , first thing first
move the firmware to the "bin"in ur qpst in ur local drive..
then load ur files on qfil afterwards exit it and open d qfil again and download
that should fix it

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

getting a blank screen after flashing stock rom ,...it boots up and gets stuck at the blank screen. any ideas please:crying:

carlshark

• Jul 9, 2012
    Sure. TWRP 3.3.2b for Lenovo Z5S Android 10:
    TWRP-3.3.2B-0508-LENOVO_Z5S-10.0-CN-wzsx150

The link is for the compressed file that should have all the files included. I haven't tested it yet so proceed with caution. The original information can be found by clicking here. It's in Chinese so most likely you need to use Google Translate.

I usually just use the IMG file inside. However it's not usable with the current Android 9.0 based ZUI - probably this is for ZUI 11.5 based on Android 10 which is in closed beta. I tried flashing it and it just looped back to the bootloader/fastboot menu.

Do you know how to disable encryption on Havoc or Pixel? This seems to be missing from the settings on both. Cheers.

Theere is an option in the Advanced menu of wzsx's TWRP - "RM Forceencrypt". Have tried this on another phone with the same features, it should remove dm-verity and forced encryption. Haven't tried this on the Z5s though.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

And still no matter what I cannot access my main encrypted data partition in TWRP since it's asking for a password but doesn't recognise the one set in the system (either in Havoc or Pixel). And I still can't find a way to disable the encryption altogether which I don't need anyway.

In my experience, wzsx's TWRP doesn't play well with encryption. You can try @jacoghi's TWRP here (Thread).

czajunia

May 31, 2010
    London
    I usually just use the IMG file inside. However it's not usable with the current Android 9.0 based ZUI - probably this is for ZUI 11.5 based on Android 10 which is in closed beta. I tried flashing it and it just looped back to the bootloader/fastboot menu.
    The same here. I've tried it with no luck. I was about to post that it doesn't work. It actually does say it's for Android 10. However since we are using Android 10 GSI ROMs I completely didn't register that it means the underlying OS.

Theere is an option in the Advanced menu of wzsx's TWRP - "RM Forceencrypt". Have tried this on another phone with the same features, it should remove dm-verity and forced encryption. Haven't tried this on the Z5s though.
    ---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

In my experience, wzsx's TWRP doesn't play well with encryption. You can try @jacoghi's TWRP here (Thread).
    Thanks a lot! Will give it a go and see what happens.

czajunia

May 31, 2010
    London
    You have a firmware older than 11.1 installed on your phone. You can remove that assert by unzipping the package, going to meta-inf, com, google, android and editing the updater script, just delete
    assert(jd2019.verify_trustzone("TZ.XF.5.0.2-00076") == "1"); from it and rezip evertyhing.
    Dang. I got the same error when trying to flash Lineage by jacoghi. Maybe my firmware being older than 11.1 is the reason I am having issues with the fingerprint sensor.
    Looks like I should probably flash the latest stock ROM after all. I thought I could avoid that as knowing my luck I will end up bricking the phone. Well... If I can even get it flashed in the first place.

jacoghi

Sep 24, 2012
    Mirabel
    Dang. I got the same error when trying to flash Lineage by jacoghi. Maybe my firmware being older than 11.1 is the reason I am having issues with the fingerprint sensor.
    Looks like I should probably flash the latest stock ROM after all. I thought I could avoid that as knowing my luck I will end up bricking the phone. Well... If I can even get it flashed in the first place.

The fact you might have firmware older than 11.1 doesn't affect your fingerprint reader usage, that has to do with the services the rom is initializing since all of these system roms are generic. If you flash my rom or firmware older than 11.1 following that workaround, you won't notice any difference, that only affects drm which has to do with Netflix (but I later found out our device is not certified anyways, so I'll remove that in the future...). Keep in mind my rom is a full rom, so you cannot flash a generic system image on top of it (actually, I never tested doing so, it MIGHT work, lol) if you wanna change down the road, in that case you'll have to reflash a full stock image and then flash the generic system.

Reactions: czajunia

czajunia

May 31, 2010
    London
    The fact you might have firmware older than 11.1 doesn't affect your fingerprint reader usage, that has to do with the services the rom is initializing since all of these system roms are generic. If you flash my rom or firmware older than 11.1 following that workaround, you won't notice any difference, that only affects drm which has to do with Netflix (but I later found out our device is not certified anyways, so I'll remove that in the future...). Keep in mind my rom is a full rom, so you cannot flash a generic system image on top of it (actually, I never tested doing so, it MIGHT work, lol) if you wanna change down the road, in that case you'll have to reflash a full stock image and then flash the generic system.
    Thanks man. Understood. That makes sense. For some reason I thought that might be related. I remember when I was on my ZUK Z2 Pro we had to flash certain firmware version to have full radio support for example. Otherwise there were some issues. But those were not generic ROMs so I guess that's where the difference lies. It's still kinda weird that the fingerprint works in Pixel only not other ROMs (tested Havoc and Lineage).

Apart from DRM, which as you said doesn't work anyway, would there be any advantages flashing the latest stock ROM before moving on to something else? I don't know, getting some hardware improvements, etc? Or is it totally irrelevant? I bought a global version of the phone which I believe had some slightly modified firmware that was slightly outdated.

czajunia

May 31, 2010
    London
    Camera App: Install Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk from https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...ev-arnova8G2/.
    For some reason this version of Gcam crashes on my phone running Pixel GSI. Immediately after installation I got some "lib" error message when starting the app. Couldn't see exactly what it was as it would pop up for a split second and crash. After rebooting the error message is gone, the camera starts but crashes as soon as it loads. Is there any other working Gcam for the Z5S you could recommend?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello guys,
      I don't see a dedicated section for lenovo Z5s but I managed to download the TWRP 3.3.1 from baidu (only chinese and english but chinese default).
      I then looked for rom authors, it seems they all are using chinese custom roms, anyway they are mirrored and MIUI has been tested by me.

I decided to mirror all downloads I found (they were quite hard to get):

TWRP :
      TWRP-3.3.1-LENOVO_Z5S-CN-wzsx150-fastboot.7z (with fastboot instructions and files)
      TWRP-3.3.1-0529-LENOVO_Z5S-CN-wzsx150.zip (can be flashed with TWRP)
      recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-0529-LENOVO_Z5S-CN-wzsx150.img (only .img file)

Chinese Roms :
      Z5s_miui_19.5.20(9.5.16)_Pie_Public_by Art_Chen(TWRP_FASBOOT_2in1).zip
      Z5S_H2OS_190722
      Z5s_Flyme7.3.1.0A_YouLinw_V1.5_19.07.25

GSI Roms : (Seems to be AB, because A-Only are not working)
      According to 4PDA, only Pixel Experience have been tested for now, they provide screenshot and video.
      Pixel Experience GSI Tested working!
      Ressurection Remix Tested working!
      Arrow OS Tested Working!
      All other public GSI images (tested many, none of them working, no idea why)

Official ROM backup (QPST format):
      https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/lenovo/l78071/

I added permissiver v4 I got from Telegram on Android Q GSI channel

Instructions for GSI Images (thanks to 4PDA):
      Using TWRP recovery:
      0. Download the firmware files to your smartphone.
      1. Enter the recovery menu. To do this, turn off the smartphone and simultaneously hold down the power button and volume +.
      2. In the recovery menu, select the item Cleaning -> Selective cleaning. Check the boxes on Dalvik / ART Cache , System , Data and Cache . Swipe the slider to the right. Return to the main recovery menu.
      3. In the main recovery menu, select Installation -> Install Img. Select firmware file XX.img. For system section firmware, select System Image, and for boot - Boot. Swipe the slider to the right. Go to the main recovery menu. Select Reboot -> System.

This procedure is new for all smartphones, so don't be afraid to ask questions if something went wrong.
      Using adb:
      0. Install the USB, ADB and Qualcomm drivers on the PC. Reboot the computer and connect the smartphone to the PC. Download files for firmware on PC.
      1. In the folder where the files (.img) were saved, press SHIFT and the right mouse button from scratch. In the context menu, select PowerShell or CMD (activate command console).
      2. Enter the commands one by one
      fastboot flash system XX.img
      fastboot erase userdata
      fastboot -w
      fastboot reboot

PS In some cases, it will be necessary to flash vendor and / or boot:
      fastboot flash vendor XX.img
      fastboot flash boot XX.img

Source for TWRP: https://club.lenovo.com.cn/thread-5442053-1-1.html
      Source/author for H2OS & Flyme : Weibo
      Source/author for MIUI : Weibo
      4PDA page : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=960895

Please move topic to another section if wrong.
      I just want to post some updated information about the current state of things, since many things in this thread here are outdated.
      Warning as usual: Following these steps will void the warranty, delete the data and even though it's not supposed to it may potentially destroy your device. Follow with care.

To flash a custom rom on this device, you need to do the following:

0) To get a (even soft bricked without recovery or fastboot) device back to the latest factory state.
      - Go to https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/lenovo/l78071/ and download the latest img. Right now it's L78071_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00024.0_P_ZUI_11.1.171_ST_191023_qpst.zip.
      - While the Phone is off, hold VOL DOWN + VOL UP + POWER for a few seconds. The device should show a black screen, but not boot.
      - Connect the phone to the pc and flash it with QFIL. The procedure is similar to https://forum.xda-developers.com/z5...bootloader-t3888785/post78644972#post78644972
      - If you want you can boot up the device and check if there are any further updates and install those as well, since it also may contain kernel updates which will not be part of any custom rom.
      - This will get you the latest kernel and vendor information. (boot.img and vendor.img)

1) Get your bootloader unlocked, if you haven't already.
      - Visit https://www.zui.com/iunlock
      - Enter the IMEI1 (Second number when you call *#06# with the phone)
      - Enter the Device ID from the Bootloader/Fastboot (Hold VOL- and Power, while device is off)
      - Enter your email and captcha and set the checkmark to acknowledge voiding your warranty.
      - If you get an error saying that your IMEI1 is wrong, put in a sim card and wait a few hours. If it still doesn't work, write an email to [email protected]
      - In the developer settings in android, enable usb debugging and oem unlock.
      - Flash the sn.img file you receive with fastboot (again, hold vol- and power while the device is off). Command is 'fastboot flash unlock sn.img'. You need compatible usb drivers, qualcom drivers and adb/fastboot to do that. Use google or write me a PM if you have trouble with that.
      - execute 'fastboot oem unlock-go'
      - This allows you to use fastboot to flash custom system/boot/vendor/vbmeta images

2) Now you need to disable signature verification to boot. Otherwise you will be stuck in the Bootloader.
      - You need a patched vbmeta.img. I use the one from the latest MIUI by YouLinw. (https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1oq_Vsozq3mywNT1-fNsIe7ALslfLoB-t)
      - Flash it from the Bootloader with 'fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img'

3) Now you can flash TWRP.
      - Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JwD0Ie5xY2CQRDv8rvZMK6ICf0vmp4n/view?usp=drivesdk
      - Flash it from the Bootloader with 'fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-1015-LENOVO_Z5S-CN-wzsx150.img'
      - Press VOL UP / VOL DOWN to navigate to recovery.

4) Now you can flash most GSI Treble ARM64 AB roms.
      - Go to https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/wiki/Generic-System-Image-(GSI)-list and choose a gsi
      - In TWRP, format data, then wipe dalvik+data+cache+system
      - Flash the gsi to the system partition
      - Go to Wipe, select System, Advanced->Resize (If you don't, OpenGapps will error out with error 70)
      - Flash OpenGapps if wanted
      - Flash Magisk (This will modify the kernel/boot.img)
      - Flash Permissiver v5 (only necessary for some roms such as AOSP10. You can try booting without it first, and if it doesn't, come back and flash it. Note: This will disable the security features of SELinux and installs itself to the boot partition. To get it back to the original state, you need to flash the original boot.img again or do step 0)

Known issues and workarounds for most roms:
      - Audio Distorted: Download Audio Compatibility Patch in Magisk and remove the volume listener library.
      - Notch not detected: Go to Developer options and activate the Tall Cutout option. If you're experienced, you can compile this in: https://github.com/phhusson/vendor_hardware_overlay/pull/139
      - Status Bar elements out of screen: Go to Phh Settings and set rounded corners to 30 (or something smaller, depending on the dpi)
      - DT2W not working: Just wait for it to get fixed, or if you're experienced, do this: https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/issues/841#issuecomment-597088242
      - Camera App: Install Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk from https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2/.
      - Format SD Card as Internal: Use a tool like Root Essentials
      - Brightness Flickering: 'adb shell setprop persist.sys.qcom-brightness -1'

I tested AOSP10 v213, Pixel Experience, LineageOS 17.1, ArrowOS and HavocOS. They all work fine (mostly with the same known issues, since they are all based on AOSP)
      The original ZUI works too of course, but has alot of bloatware and general nonsense.
      The chinese Roms like MIUI11 are fine as well, but not really made for the western world.
      Ok guys, sorry about the delay, I've been having some personal problems lately and couldn't test my builds before publishing. Sore here we have two things

TWRP 3.3.1.0 - Apparently, everything works under stock firmware 10.5.205, which is the one I based it off. Decryption works under stock rom, flashes everything. This is a clean TWRP by the way, nothing shady as the other available. Test and report.
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MAnQrYEUwlggTt9y9wx2AARwUWQP8lqN

PixelExperience - I didn't test much, but apparently everything works but the FM Radio. Test and report. Data must be wiped if you never did boot Android 10, I assume. I'll fix everything I can, this is a system build only since I couldn't get Lenovo kernel sources to boot under Android 10. That means to have a full build (which will be Lineage 16.0), we'd have to stick to Android Pie, which I plan on doing soon. You obviously need an unlocked bootloader for this. Everything is based on 205 firmware, so I cannot say if it will work with others. Test and let me know what works on GSI that didn't work here. And the other way around as well.
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xcmwMnuIahJc3AS9BloDqmHMkvC1EFdS
      I just bought this phone from alibaba and should be getting it in a month or so, and since there's (apparently) nobody in the western world working on it, I'll be bringing Lineage 16 to it as soon as I get it. In case somebody wants to check it out, the kernel sources are out, however, under a different moniker called K10 Note, can be found here:

https://lenovomobilesupport.lenovo.com/nz/en/products/phones/k-series/k10-note/downloads/ds541914

Our device should use the defconfig for sdm670 plus jd2019 additional configs.

From what I've seen so far, original kernel is based off LA.UM.7.8.r1-03600-SDM710.0 and it's simply a matter of integrating wifi and audio drivers and disabling driver signature check to get it working. That should give us a fully functional build for 9.0 and pave the way for Android 10 (probably some 3 months after Pie is 100% working). In case somebody manages to make some progress in the meantime, please let me know and we'll join efforts after mine is here.
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RfeI5AkmfibNzQhiGKk4FXoWUblnk66t

This is where I'll keep the files from now on, to maintain everything organized. So what we currently have there:

- Vendor and boot from 205 without force encryption - This allows you to use internal storage in recovery even if you're using Android10. This is regardless of ROM, you can use GSI, Stock rom or whatever you want, just make sure to flash both.
      - TWRP 3.3.1.0 for our device - Everything works under stock rom.
      - Patched vbmeta (generic) - can be used with any system image.
      - Pixel Experience Plus - 1st build with new camera using Camera2API, pictures look as good as in stock. Bluetooth audio, FMradio and screen lock are broken as of now, will fix this weekend.

BTW: can you guys please point me to a GSI where everything works? Cause I just tried Lineage and it's got the same problems as my build (plus many other problems...), so now I think it's a vendor problem with 205 as well... Damn Lenovo, man... OR what firmware were you suing when everything worked as it should