Lenovo z6 pro help with rom

Search This thread

10basetom

Nov 6, 2006
www.tohodo.com

topm

Jan 24, 2020
I got a Z6 L78121 (cpu is 730aie),not a pro 855. Cost me only USD120, it's cheap. But ZUI sucks, even for the Chinese users.
Hoping the aosp or lineage os are coming soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've claimed a dispute with AliExpress over the global Z6 Pro from the 'official' AliExpress Lenovo store. I'm offered a €70,- refund, or the option to return the phone for free for a full refund.
    I'm not sure what to do. I like the phone, but if it wont be updated from the current 11.0.211, or gains any community mod support, I'd rather return it.
    What would you guys do?

Regards,
    Marc

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I do own a Z6 Pro (official Firmware): it is nice (if you can use the english firmware), but you have to configure and personalize a lot and even then it it not comparable with other (more known) Smartphone brands. Launcher und UI is different. Battery and & Display is very nice. If you rely on WhatsApp/Telegram or other Push services: simply don't buy it.

AnTuTu is 359528, latest firmware is 11.0.575

My review (in German): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThSfE9riv8

Sorry if this was answered in your review, but you are running official Chinese firmware which has an English language option? Were you able to install google play store?

Just watched your review, very informative I must say. I wish I had opted for the Chinese version, as that seems to work just fine in your review. English language suits me nicely, and installing Play store seemed quite straightforward in your review.
    Anyone know of a way to install an official chinese rom on our global versions? Because that would make my Z6 Pro a lot more desirable.

To answer my own question; I found the below thread on how to flash an official chinese Lenovo rom on our Global Z6 Pro's.
    I'm away from home for another week, but will hang on to my Z6 Pro for a bit to see how I like it with the Chinese rom and manually added Google Play store.

https://xdaforums.com/android/help/rom-lenovo-z6-pro-l78051-qpst-edl-t3947149
    May be it's need open Lenozo Z6 forum, it seems that many people buy it and need forum to discuss about it
    I do own a Z6 Pro (official Firmware): it is nice (if you can use the english firmware), but you have to configure and personalize a lot and even then it is not comparable with other (more known) Smartphone brands. Launcher und UI is different. Battery and & Display is very nice. If you rely on WhatsApp/Telegram or other Push services: simply don't buy it.

AnTuTu is 359528, latest firmware is 11.0.575

My review (in German): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThSfE9riv8
    Gcam

Hello,
    I've got my Lenovo z6 Pro with "global" ROM yesterday after 2 months of "delivery". Btw everything seems like stable and we'll performing. Of course benchmark is considerably lower than other 855 phones, but I can't see any difference in every day experience from mi9 or op 7pro or s10+. So for now first impression is positive.
    Some regrets on night camera. For this reason do to know any stable gcam working? I'd tried arnova 6.2.0.3 but working portrait, panorama, video only. Standard and night crash.
    Thank you for any further suggestion.