• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lenovo Z6 Pro IMEI Repair

Search This thread

kjawenm

Oct 8, 2019
Liste, updating to 11.0.350 solved communication issue of many users !!!

May be it resets proper QCN partition or whatever. Anyway there is no point in staying with earlier ROW version they are crap !

You didn't understand, I've erased my QCN file by mistake, and I've asked on this forum topic for a QCN file, the only version that x-geo's QCN file works is on default ROW version, if i upgrade I lose the signal.
It's Not with maybe, or perhaps, it's for sure 'cuz I've tired many options. That's why I ask here for any guidance.
Proof:

Any technical suggestions are welcomed :)
Thank you,

x-geo

Jan 20, 2011
Bogota
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
yes, in the lenovo z6 pro telegram, shared a generic QCN who fixes the call problem, i was using that QCN file, but when i updated to 0.350 the signal failed and didnt come back, i have the original backup of the QCN file, i did put the imeis and restore it, the problem was the generic QCN, @kjawenm, please can you send me via pm the imeis, the bt mac address and the wifi mac address (both from the box.. the generic QCN has anothers), and i send a QCN of a Z6 pro with that values and ready to restore, before the restore, i recommend flash the global firmware via QFIL and close the bootloader

Reactions: kjawenm

gustavovldrs

Nov 1, 2019
yes, in the lenovo z6 pro telegram, shared a generic QCN who fixes the call problem, i was using that QCN file, but when i updated to 0.350 the signal failed and didnt come back, i have the original backup of the QCN file, i did put the imeis and restore it, the problem was the generic QCN, @kjawenm, please can you send me via pm the imeis, the bt mac address and the wifi mac address (both from the box.. the generic QCN has anothers), and i send a QCN of a Z6 pro with that values and ready to restore, before the restore, i recommend flash the global firmware via QFIL and close the bootloader

I deleted mine too. What can I do to fix my cellphone ? Someone can explain to me what to do to fix this problem?
Thanks !
I'm desperate abou this ):

kjawenm

Oct 8, 2019
I deleted mine too. What can I do to fix my cellphone ? Someone can explain to me what to do to fix this problem?
Thanks !
I'm desperate abou this ):

Check posts #9 #10 #11 in this forum topic, it's all there for stock ROW rom.
Long story short:
1 flash row stock rom(QFIL)
2 flash alexeei's recovery(in case you have bootloop.)
3 boot system dial : *#*#33284#*#* and enable diag mde.
4 with QPST config->software download-> restore-> restore QCN file from post #9 with YOUR IMEIS !!
5 reboot to bootloader and with fastboot enter commands from post #11 (with persist and NON-HLOS from stock rom)(change NON-HLOS.bin to NON-HLOS.img)

Reactions: alesul

NK_WOLFIE

May 11, 2018
how to modify the rext file to implement my imei

Long story short:
4 with QPST config->software download-> restore-> restore QCN file from post #9 with YOUR IMEIS !!
5 reboot to bootloader and with fastboot enter commands from post #11 (with persist and NON-HLOS from stock rom)(change NON-HLOS.bin to NON-HLOS.img)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ive already renamed the file ".qcn" and im able to open it with QCNView
now, where should i add my imeis in it, if you guys can help me to solve this issue, ill be able to create a video to help others, ive already unlocked my oem and root my phone

xamiakas

Jan 15, 2020
I leave you mine with a random imei, change it to yours and tell me if works (change the extension to QCN)

hiya. new to this place... is there any way you could share the file any other way ? when clicked on the file, it opens the file and browser can't read any of it properly. when tried copy pasting what it brought up, file got twice heavy, compared to the original posted. tried QR code and to no avail, again.

NK_WOLFIE

May 11, 2018

jonathanrobr

Jun 19, 2019
Long story short:

When I dial *#*#33284#*#* to enable diag mode as istructed, a message on screen appears: "set sys.usb.qxdm_on to 1" and the diag mode remains unactivated. What should I do in this case? Wi-Fi is working since I runned "Fastboot erase persist" and "Fastboot flash persist persist.img" in prompt inside fastboot mode. If I just ignore it and try to execute "Fastboot erase Modem" and "Fastboot flash Modem non-hlos.img" returns command FAILED (remote: No such partition.)
UPDATE: Resolved. after enter in diag mode, upload a 'blank' QCN file to the phone and then the fixed QCN. Worked for me.

Last edited:

Kilent30

May 14, 2021
Hey guys! I'm trobule with this IMEI

I've already downloaded the QCN file and filled it with my IMEIs but now are another problem...
When I come to QFIL to flash the QCN file, my device keeps disconnecting lot of times and don't finish the process.

[EDIT] When I shutdonw the program, it stops disconnecting
Anyone have idea what it is?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Qcn file z6 pro

Aprenda a pronunciar
    Hello, I need your help to recover the imei of my z6 pro, I restored the imei but the SIM CARDS do not give signal network. I saw you need the QCN file from another z6 pro, can you give me the file? please!
    Aprenda a pronunciar
    Hello, I need your help to recover the imei of my z6 pro, I restored the imei but the SIM CARDS do not give signal network. I saw you need the QCN file from another z6 pro, can you give me the file? please!

hello valdo, as you managed to restore the imeis, could you please help me restore them. thank you

Hello, you fixed the problem? i lost the imeis but restore it with a QCN Backup, but i dont have signal... thanks for your help

i find the fix: thanks to tommyb2 in Lenovo english forum for the tip

As it looks like you damaged your qcn you need a new one !

is your WiFi working ??

if not try this first !

enter Fastboot

then

Fastboot erase persist

Fastboot flash persist persist.img

(your WiFi should be back)

try

Fastboot erase Modem
    then
    Fastboot flash Modem non-hlos.img
    After that Fastboot reboot !

maybe also your imei ?!

if not get a QCN, enter Diag mode (see page 12-13)

and replace it with a new one !

with an imei editor you can put in your imei

The Files you found in your current ROM !

Non-hlos.bin has to be renamed to.img
    Thank you for the qcn file, it did help but not nearly enough.

Any other ideas on how to fix this ? I'm giving up on this 'cuz it seems so ...... chinese .
    Edit1: Do I need to change MEID or any other unique ids ?

mied, is part of the imei... not neccesary to modify...

now, do this:
    enter Fastboot
    then
    Fastboot erase persist
    Fastboot flash persist persist.img
    Fastboot erase Modem
    Fastboot flash Modem non-hlos.img
    Fastboot reboot
    I'm sorry it took so long to respond but I was on a trip.
    It works, I've got my signal back, but sometimes when I start a conversation the other person hears bad, like when you speak underwater. It doesn't happen when I put my headphones(not yet anyway),
    but I guess this will be solved in the future updates.
    Thank you very much :) :victory: :good: