LEO-BX9 No USB Debug option ... Help?

Search This thread

extremegraphic

Feb 10, 2021
#1- I have the LEO-BX9 and can not get it to connect to a computer via USB regardless what I try. The computer does not even acknowledge anything is connected when I plug in the charger with the watch. I have tested the charging cable and every connection is working fine (no broken wire or issues detected). I've tried on multiple computers with multiple OS and nothing.

#2- There is no option in Developer Options for "Debug by usb" it only has Debug by wifi or bluetooth.
I have been able to connect adb via wifi, and can send commands, but when i reboot into bootloader, it obviously loses wifi connectivity and I cant send any fastboot commands, and can not communicate at all with the watch. As such, I can not unlock or do anything.

I appreciate any help you can offer and thank you in advance for your awesomenes!

extremegraphic

Feb 10, 2021
I guess my ultimate question is, How do I get a custom ROM on this watch without being able to connect while in stock bootload? Can I push a file over with ADB and use it somehow to install the custom ROM as a fake update or recovery. Can i unlock somehow. Anything? I beg help from you oh wise and kind xda'ers

Mira444

Feb 28, 2021
I guess my ultimate question is, How do I get a custom ROM on this watch without being able to connect while in stock bootload? Can I push a file over with ADB and use it somehow to install the custom ROM as a fake update or recovery. Can i unlock somehow. Anything? I beg help from you oh wise and kind xda'ers
change charger to a different one