Let ALL Know Your Note 2 HAS ARRIVED!!

Search This thread

jon3sh

Sep 17, 2009
Finally got mine today from T booth and using it with Rogers. Damn feels good to use big screen again.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

Mad383Max

Dec 20, 2009
Here now.:)

from a galaxy far far away....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352483224113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352483224113.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 156

bugs9477

Jun 30, 2007
Penticton
Mine has been at the local location since 8:52am this morning. Not sure what to make of that.

Their touching it! Are you going to let them get away with that?

jking... give them a call find out when it should be deliverd ................and tell them there better not be any prints on it!

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
Mine is now sitting on the counter charging. The box was put into my mailbox at 1:30 pm this afternoon. Wow, that's huge! :) I will say my box was opened, I think it was to put the SIM card into place as it was installed in the phone when I opened the box. Can't wait to play with it.

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
Mine should be coming in a few hours. I called my local AT&T store & they said they have it in white but will have to charge me $35 restocking fee if I wanted to exchange my grey for a white one.

justanothernoob

Jan 24, 2011
waco tx
Mine should be coming in a few hours. I called my local AT&T store & they said they have it in white but will have to charge me $35 restocking fee if I wanted to exchange my grey for a white one.

I got mine this morning and went to att and looked at the white one and personally I think the gray is better looking...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
I got mine this morning and went to att and looked at the white one and personally I think the gray is better looking...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

good to know. I'll still have to go to an AT&T to get mine activated since I used my mom's upgrade to get the Note 2 & will be handing down my SGS3 to her.

johnnieeli

Feb 21, 2012
Note 2 in White

i went to the ATT store since I have a note already. I was able to play with it and it is a lot faster than my original note. So I took the plunge and they had only white. So anyone looking the ATT stores have white. I am on Long Island NY.

Last edited:

Tyie101

Jun 21, 2010
Chestertown
Alright who do I have to pay to get this debloated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352493190630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352493190630.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 113

nascar24usa

Nov 10, 2007
Quick question to all the people that have received their Note 2 already, what was included with the phone. A lot of people were questioning if headphones were going to be included. Thanks in advance.

Who cares, 25 cent ear buds..............no didn't get in box and great, don't have to add to the other 8 sets I have.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered mine on 11/7 and it's already shipped with a delivery date of 11/9 WHOOHOO!

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

They are probably opened to pre-activate/put on hold the sim card.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I hate to say this but it looks like you already understand. You totally brought this upon your self. Number porting is not fast, chaning your mind screws it up really badly. I used to work for At&t wireless way back when porting was new (the real at&t not cingular's at&t).

Secondly I don't understand why you needed to leave the phone their. This makes no sense because we use sim cards. Devices cannot be banned on a sim card based service. If this was Verizon then I would understand. The serial number of the phone means nothing as far as service. The store is either retarded or doing something shady to help you out.

Good luck to you and let this be a lesson on thinking things through first.

I work for at&t and actually we can now block devices based on IMEI number, mainly for phones lost or stolen. The IMEI can be blacklisted and if anyone puts there sim card in a phone marked as stolen the line/account will be instantly suspended. Freaking awesome, hopefully cuts back on theft. This just started a couple months ago. Just sucks if someone buys a phone marked as stolen or insurance fraud on ebay because when they get it and put there sim in their line will be suspended until they go back to their old phone and call customer care.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2406805,00.asp
    5V 2A output

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    I ordered mine on 11/7 and it's already shipped with a delivery date of 11/9 WHOOHOO!

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

They are probably opened to pre-activate/put on hold the sim card.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I hate to say this but it looks like you already understand. You totally brought this upon your self. Number porting is not fast, chaning your mind screws it up really badly. I used to work for At&t wireless way back when porting was new (the real at&t not cingular's at&t).

Secondly I don't understand why you needed to leave the phone their. This makes no sense because we use sim cards. Devices cannot be banned on a sim card based service. If this was Verizon then I would understand. The serial number of the phone means nothing as far as service. The store is either retarded or doing something shady to help you out.

Good luck to you and let this be a lesson on thinking things through first.
    I don't think porting the number was the problem. It was that I started a 3rd line thinking that I (or they) could just swap the SIM and ditch the new line altogether. Apparently, this is not the case now as explained a couple posts above. There are a couple of things that come to mind that might have been able to prevent this.

I overheard the manager and the rep discussing that when I had my old number ported back, that the account should have been noted at that time that a reverse upgrade was going to take place in the near future, that was not done.

Second, for whatever reason, on the 25th, the store was unable to place the preorder for me in their system, even though anyone else could log onto att.com and do it themselves. Granted, in my case, this opened a can of worms, but in my opinion could have been prevented.

Last, but not least my buyers remorse really did a number on me this time. I rolled the dice and, even though I will still get what I want, I made it really hard on myself. Being a former Verizon customer, I have bought many phones from craigslist and never had a single issue. I assumed that would also be the case with AT&T, which under some circumstances, is not so cut and dry. All the more reason to verify the IEMI before you buy..

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Thx for the reply. I'm surprised it doesn't even come with an USB cable.
    Huh? I didn't get a good enough look at the cable before having to pack everything back up (see my long post above). I believe most phones come with a usb cable, and a dc adapter which the larger end of the usb cable goes into to plug it into the wall.

In other words the usb cable is for the pc AND charging through a wall adapter... is that not the case?
    Got Mine! BUT no calls

I got my note2 yesterday and it looks so nice...BUT after activation I cant make or receive any calls.
    tech support told me to go into a store (!) today and try a new sim card...So assuming the stores have these units today, I wasted my time by ordering online.
    still says fort worth lol. frickin usps!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone