Letv One Max1 / X900 - Main Thread -

Search This thread

gentillo

Sep 25, 2007
Nowy Sacz
First, you must know the correct APN for your service provider. Then you enter the Settings / Cellular Networks / APN. Going sim card. Adding New APN. And there you enter the correct settings. You choose a new APN default. Resets the phone.

Wysłane z mojego X900 przy użyciu Tapatalka

gregou

Dec 20, 2006
Nantes
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
First, you must know the correct APN for your service provider. Then you enter the Settings / Cellular Networks / APN. Going sim card. Adding New APN. And there you enter the correct settings. You choose a new APN default. Resets the phone.

Ok thanks, i will try as soon as i got my LeTV Max back from China, as soon as they will finish to repair it :(

I'll come back to you if i have a problem

Dioky

Oct 16, 2009
Question on screen visibility in daylight

Hi there,

As a former Samsung Note afficionado but too disappointed with latest Note5, I am looking for a top-specs large screen Note replacement, that will be rootable.
I am seriously considering buying this phone but I do read some comments on rather difficult screen visibility in broad daylight / sunlight.

Could anyone of the present owners comment on this?

Kind regards,

johnclown

Aug 27, 2015
How to open Letv mobile phone the signal of CDMA?

The preparatory work:Letv X800 or X900
EUI version:5.0.0.19E(Experience)or above

First step :
Click the phone icon.

Second step:
Enter code * # 9439 # # * *

Third step:
Options: Enable CDMA.

The last step:
Wait for a signal search.

gregou

Dec 20, 2006
Nantes
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
My LeTV Max has been repaired so Honormi should send it today and i will receive it next week !

Can't wait to start rooting it, etc... I will try to digging inside the system to find little dev stuffs to make (like changing the bootanimation, etc...)

Last edited:

DiversityHD

Oct 13, 2013
Clermont-Ferrand
Thread

Hi :)

Is this phone will have his own thread on Xda ? Is there any AOSP Rom or any rom in developpment fort this phone ? What do you think about this phone ? About ergonomics ?

Thx for your useful answer :)

pgg285

Aug 18, 2012
I bought one on a whim and rooted it. Awesome phone, but not a fan of the UI and the battery life blows. Fingers crossed that it gets some development love ...

Reactions: DiversityHD

gentillo

Sep 25, 2007
Nowy Sacz
After the last stable update battery life is very good. Compared to note 4 exynos version is much better. After a day of heavy use at 20:30 I still have 40% battery life.

Reactions: DiversityHD

DiversityHD

Oct 13, 2013
Clermont-Ferrand
After the last stable update battery life is very good. Compared to note 4 exynos version is much better. After a day of heavy use at 20:30 I still have 40% battery life.

Thx for this great news haha ! I have bought mine today, about 7 shipping :)

Could you tell me what you love and what you hate on this phone ? Thx <33

iamxray

Jul 13, 2013
Hello everyone, is some one using dual SIM GSM+CDMA on letv max ? I was using it single sim gsm and 3g wcdma and it was ok, but today I but new CDMA sim(ruim) card, actived CDMA in engeneer menu and all seems ok, it started to work, I was happy. But then I started to use CDMA internet(gsm for voice and CMDA for Internet) phone started to "drop" , disconnect both cards, carriers like "no service" and reconnect back, it can be like every few mins, it imposible to use it like this. Than I use online only one SIM - GSM or CDMA then no problems.

gregou

Dec 20, 2006
Nantes
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
I finally get back py LeTV MAX today !! So happy ;)

So now i'm gonna root it and install TWRP and start trying flashing stuff like Dolby Atmos, Bootanimations... i'll let you know if it's working ;)

rejectedjs

Apr 1, 2012
WOW! I am just finding amazing phones left and right! I'm coming from a Droid DNA and I've been looking for another phone since my contract with Verizon is ending in November. I was going to go with the OnePlus 2 since it was only $389 with some pretty good specs, but the lack of a 2K display kind of steered me away. Then I found the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, which has been something I've been planning to buy since it seems like an absolutely amazing phone, aside from the temperature which I heard the phone does get pretty hot because of the 810, and now I've found this! This phone seems amazing.

Can anyone answer a few questions though? Mainly about the screen and the heat. How is the brightness/color reproduction compared to some flagships like the (ugh) iPhone 6 and the Note 4 or 5? And how hot does the phone get from benchmarking and gaming?

iamxray

Jul 13, 2013
I think iphone 6+ or ipad mini is best mobile gaming platform, becouse of IOS optimization and it is like flagship platform for mobile games IMHO.

wetgepard

Sep 1, 2015
Saint-Petersburg
Hi everyone!
Got my X900 a few days ago, there is some questions about it. My phone have a stock modded multilanguage ROM, based on 003S, without chinese apps, and preloaded with Gapps. But this ROM does not have an OTA. How i can backup this ROM and recovery, before flashing TWRP and get root and try other ROMs? Want to try 005S - it have better battery life and other improvements.

SC36DC

Mar 20, 2012
Could someone please tell me the best (most reliable) place to order this phone? I am in California. Looking for a site with a great reputation, great customer service, in case I have a problem. Also of course a place with fairly reasonable prices.

I was completely disappointed with the Note 5. I had a Note 1 & 3, and was hoping the Note 5 would have at least a 6 inch screen, but nope. Samsung failed me in so many ways with the Note 5. Then I was looking forward to the Huawei announcement tomorrow of the 'Mate 8', was hoping for some high end specs on a phone with a 6 inch screen, but judging from the latest leaks, the 'Mate S' will only have a 5.7 inch screen and only 3GB of ram, I definitely lost interest. So searching online led me back to the Letv Le Max X900. It is the greatest contender to be my next phone. Does this phone work on AT&T LTE networks?

Thanks to those who can answer my questions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plenty bugs ?? I don't know what you're doing with your phone but i never had any bugs... And if you modify everything without any solid knowledge, of course you'll end up with bootloop or error...

The custom roms just started to be make for this phone, be a little patient !

And it's an incredible phone ! But if you're not happy with it, just sell it and choose somehting else...

Please, review my Custom ROM series, Evolution. I think you must try it ;)
    Evolution 07s
    Sorry for my VERY bad english :rolleyes:
    Greetings.
    I promised you and here it is... :D
    Evolution 09s it´s ready and upload into my blog http://evolutionletvx900.blogspot.com.es/

The official changelog:
    Feature Highlights

Additional information cloud synchronization function

New information "Top chat" feature

Added to intercept the message list interception type (blacklist, intelligent interception)

New Camera Super Night mode, with more exposure time option

New Camera eight kinds of real-time preview of filter function

Added wise refined, Mi and Yi Chuan month off three themes

New cloud Recycle Bin to restore deleted contacts within 30 days of the function

New e-mail messages by category Keyword search functions

Update log

[Contact & Call]

New guide Jiugongge dialpad search contacts

Added guided automatic call recording setting

New guide strange number tag function

When repair New contact, the contact's name to replace the contact groups disappear probabilistic problem

After the repair probability of not hang up the phone call records and contacts display problems

【information】

Added to intercept the message list interception type (blacklist, intelligent interception)

Additional information on the "Top chat" feature

Additional information cloud synchronization function

Optimization failed to send message Click the icon directly retransmission function

After the repair delete contacts, access to the information is still displayed contact name issue

【camera】

Added eight kinds of real-time preview of filter function

New pre-metered manual camera functions and the front camera to take pictures of mirrored storage

Draw pictures on the button above the handle new exhaled secondary mode selection panel

New square photo mode

New Super Night mode, the exposure time with more options

New fingerprint camera features

Optimization can zoom Maximum magnification parameter settings

Optimization of two-dimensional code recognition rate

Repair rear camera close beauty, beauty effect still camera problems

Repair Image detail the value ISO value does not match the set problem

【housekeeper】

Add in the "Flow Control - Flow Chart" page "allows the use of flow" switch

Optimization in the "Rights management - since the start of administration" screen, increase the desktop LIVE

Optimization of energy-saving measures long standby mode

【desktop】

New growth into the desktop by desktop space management mode, allows you to set the main screen and hide special Desktop

[Browser]

Repair 12306 ticketing website can not log on problems

Fix to open sweep the function, press the volume key on the browser to stop running after problems closer view

Repair menu option and request location popups overlap problem

Repair night mode to download a list of files to delete or clean downloading, playing night mode display box is not a problem

Repair exit History page, the browser stops running problems

【control center】

New compass quick entry

【theme】

Added wise refined, Mi and Yi Chuan month off three themes

Added minimalist theme desktop wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper

Repair download online theme automatically disappear after a problem

[Application installation]

Optimize the application is not compatible with the installation fails when this specific application name

【Status Bar】

Added mute status bar icon

[Locker]

Optimization lock screen wallpaper color element according to anti-color display

Repair PIN code to unlock the page, click on the emergency call unresponsive problems

【Documents Management】

New page in the installation package has been installed and not installed partition

【clock】

Repair set from Monday to Friday when ringing, automatically becomes the problem of legal working

【calendar】

Optimization holidays visual display

Repair birthday constellation corresponding to display the wrong question

Repair jump from notes or mail to schedule detail screen, layout unusual problems

Select Edit recurring event while repairing "Change only this event", but all activities are being changed issue

Repair receive email account schedule invitation, click invited to interface flash back problems

【cloud service】

Added to restore deleted contacts within 30 days of the function

[System Settings]

New from the "battery" to "housekeeper - Eco Management" navigation

New fingerprint input error same site

Optimize long press the return key off the bottom of the virtual screen time

Optimization Bluetooth transmission interface

Optimization "Language and input method" in the "current input method" selection popups

【system update】

Tips to optimize the system update option

Download the update package fixes the problem of slow

【mail】

Added to search for messages by category keyword function

New users unopened mail protocol lead to boot login failures

Optimized load mail copywriter and tips

Optimization mailing list refresh failed feedback

[Notes]

Repair continuous click the saved notes, notes there is a problem both for this page

Repair set multiple reminder notes, the first bell to the problem continued to remind the next time

Questions switched repair system language to write notes, notes contents missing

【compass】

Fix the problem application unresponsive

[Gallery]

Image scanning logic optimization, shortening scan time

Repair deleted when you stop running all folders issues

Vientiane [search]

Splash screen repair concern events calendar search keywords, click on the jump page when the problem.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 TO ALL, MY FRIENDS ¡¡¡¡¡
    Dear All,
    I am really pleased to introduce... the latest Letv - phablet - flagship with its 6.33" Max1.

post-2931-0-94954600-1438276461_thumb.jpg

post-2931-0-50357300-1438276543_thumb.jpg

Below... mine:
    vWDzD6m.jpg

The full gallery from here: http://imgur.com/a/8yi5o

and a first-hand on in Italian language...

System Specifications...
    post-2931-0-46722200-1438278203_thumb.png
    post-2931-0-61803500-1438278234_thumb.png

Benchmarks...
    post-2931-0-28686900-1438326349.jpg
    post-2931-0-96859900-1438326363.jpg

post-2931-0-17289200-1438327611_thumb.png
    post-2931-0-36602900-1438327653_thumb.png

Full HD Video Recording...

4K Video Recording...

Full HD Slow-Moting 2x Video Recording...

... thread in progress...
    Evolution 08s are ready, download are on the blog.
    I can´t recompile framework to make it multilanguaje, I try by three differents ways and always I got a error.
    This version is only english and chinese for the moment.
    Hi, friends.
    Evolution 10s it´s ready into my blog :).
    Changelog os stock ROM are next:

Highlights:
    Housekeeper new long night standby function, reduced night consumption (Advanced power saving open)
    Micro-channel system optimization grab a red envelope performance and experience, to facilitate faster grab micro letter envelopes
    Information about the new setup information for the specific number Disturb function
    Information about the new train, plane tickets and movie ticket information recognition, and generates calendar reminders
    Notes new stationery store, to support a variety of fine stationery use and share
    New birthday calendar page to a friend quickly make calls and send SMS function timed blessing
    The new on-line music interface
    [System] & Butler
    New long night standby function, reduced night consumption (Advanced power saving open)
    Optimization of micro-channel grab a red envelope performance and experience, to facilitate faster grab micro letter envelopes
    Optimize the screen brightness and display, reducing power consumption
    Optimizes stability message push under different network environments
    Optimization System Module endurance, long standby time effectively enhance
    【camera】
    Optimized for shooting imaging and operational stability
    [Locker]
    Optimization lock screen notification content display, improved readability
    [Contact dialing call]
    When the display is optimized import / export contacts progress bar state
    Stop running full screen mode fixes after receiving phone
    Import from SIM card contacts restoration caused problems to stop running
    【information】
    Added tickets, airline tickets and movie ticket information recognition, and generates calendar reminders
    For additional information specific number is set DND function
    Stop running may cause problems when repairing enterprise number identification
    Repair new information to add photos caused problems to stop running
    Fixes Settings Click Advanced Settings stop running caused problem
    【desktop】
    Repair mobile desktop icons stop running may cause problems
    【clock】
    Optimized user interface and visual design interface Bell
    【calendar】
    Added support Month view shows the number of weeks (need to open the setting)
    New birthday page to a friend quickly making calls and sending text messages timed
    New almanac information display (need to open the setting)
    【music】
    Added new user interface on the line
    New Collection under the label of screening
    According to the new scene, style, mood, etc. and retrieval stations
    New fast play the song lyrics based on the location of the function
    New full-screen lyrics search lyrics interface functions
    New player interface night mode
    New player interface map switching by sliding the album features songs
    New player interface Click to enter lyrics interface features full screen lyrics
    New Play Control screen, click the album FIG song Play / Pause function
    Performance under the new classification type display line
    [My music as]
    Optimization Home user interface and visual design
    [Notes]
    New stationery stores, support for the use of a variety of fine stationery and Share
    New batch moving notes function
    【feedback】
    Submit Copywriter English mode display abnormal repair problems
    [Yellow]
    Home interface and visual design optimization
    Repair recent recommendation module within the display module and repetitive questions
    Repair business details page loading slow issue
    Repair the search results page to display only problem
    [LeCloud]
    The state can not fix the problem blacklist synchronous changes
    【mail】
    Under the new WLAN network automatically synchronize mailing lists and text
    Add a new account allows you to view the plaintext password when logging on
    Added support for Exchange account on the server continues to search by category
    【Input】
    Repair your browser Baidu search page can not be adjusted from the keyboard problem

Enjoy ¡¡¡¡
    Greetings.