• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LG Access Permission Control

Search This thread

jlv3

Dec 2, 2011
MA
Sprint LG G2
Sprint LG G4
Thanks for doing this.

But you don't need a 1MB app; I just created a shortcut to Access Lock via QuickShortcutMaker (just search for "access lock" under activities).

Last edited:

wazrah

Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for doing this.

But you don't need a 1MB app; I just created a shortcut to Access Lock via QuickShortcutMaker (just search for "access lock" under activities).

the idea came that if someone dont want to use QuickShortcutMaker only for 1 shortcut

this application dont require any permission

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have created a new app that will help us all in access control

instate of using apex or nova launcher just to access the Access Lock this small app will get you there immediately

hope you all find it useful

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=thewazteam.lgaccesslock

Regards
    holy crap, thanks for the app.

1 question though. I guess without root, it is not possible to control system app permission?

usually your right by LG has control system app permission hidden in the system maybe for battery save mode all I did is redirct you to that page :):)

that's why it don't need any root
    The shortcuts it makes aren't tied to QuickShortMaker. If you want, you can remove it after creating the shortcut, and the shortcut will still exist and work. No persistent app required.