[LG APPS] stock G2 singles apps (KK(apk+odex) & JB)

Search This thread

bizzypain

Jul 28, 2011
Rome
I have downloaded these, and extracted them on to my phone.

The LG G2 is running CM11, how do I install these apps please?

For example, I have moved the LGContacts apk and odex file to the System App folder but how do I install from there please??

You can't install these on G2 running CM11. To install OEM(like LG) apps on AOSP-Base Roms, you need a dedicated porting.
Regards.

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisHoppyBot
Apr 16, 2014
I can't install these apks

As the title says, I can't install these apks. I downloaded the LG browser, LG contacts, LG Home, LG Optimus Home Theme and the LG messaging apk. But I can't install them. It only says "App has not been installed". I wonder, because install any other apk from the internet, like Sonys walkman, movies and album apk. It's kinda funny, because I'm using the LG Nexus 4 and I can't install LG apks.

My Nexus 4 is completely stock and doesn't have a custom ROM, kernel or root. It runs Android 4.4.2 and every app on this device is updatet to the newest version. To install these apks I used the ES file manager. If you need my kernel and build number I can wirte them too.

eder5jga

Jan 24, 2012
Anyone has a tip to install the LG Browser on my LG G2 Vs980 without need of flashing, an apk or installing it manually, I followed a tutorial but no luck, I don't want to install a custom recovery. Pleeeease :(
Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app

bizzypain

Jul 28, 2011
Rome
Anyone has a tip to install the LG Browser on my LG G2 Vs980 without need of flashing, an apk or installing it manually, I followed a tutorial but no luck, I don't want to install a custom recovery. Pleeeease :(
Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app

Push both apk and odex file with a root browser like root explorer, in System/app. Then set both permissions of apk and odex to rw-r--r-- , reboot and enjoy.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

greyhd

Apr 27, 2012
Push both apk and odex file with a root browser like root explorer, in System/app. Then set both permissions of apk and odex to rw-r--r-- , reboot and enjoy.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pushing the apk didn't work. Within the zip there is another zip not the actual apk, so there is an error message "cannot decompress".

blazewit

Jun 16, 2010
Madison
Hey can some one post the browser.apk from the new kk update? Im trying to get make a mod for my vs980 to have the stock browser in qslide cuz my jb mod fc's but the browser app on this thread keeps giving me a parsing error. Tia

yonattan95

Apr 19, 2014
can someone upload the apk "lg Update Center" .. the app to update my rom! Greetings, does not cost much up that app
Regards, and sorry for my English

Last edited:

andreheitor

Apr 20, 2010
Pleaseeeee, how can I install the calculator (and others apps) in Galaxy S5 with stock firmware unrooted ?

I download the calc apk but don't installing.

Thanks if somebody can help me.

Top Liked Posts