[LG APPS] stock G2 singles apps (KK(apk+odex) & JB)

Search This thread

austkosh

Aug 29, 2013
stock kitkat google search app please?

I uninstalled this not knowing it was required by quick translator causing it to crash every time. Fixed it by installing the google app from the play store (after fixing an installation error). Im just worried the upcoming lollipop ota might not work cause of this so I was hoping to reistall the stock lg google search app.

MaxMusaab

Mar 5, 2015
You can't install these on G2 running CM11. To install OEM(like LG) apps on AOSP-Base Roms, you need a dedicated porting.
Regards.

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What is a dedicated porting then? And how do i get it?
I'm using LG G3 D855, currently rooted and on Resurrection Remix 5.3.7, but i really want to get the LG Camera app as the CM-based camera are honestly very poor in comparison, so im considering flashing back stock ROM and then getting xposed. Any suggestions? I would love to still be on an AOSP rom but with the added LG Camera app, thats it nothing else.

P.S. I noticed ur SGS2 is on resurrection remix but with xposed as well, how is that? Can i get it for my G3 as well?

Last edited:

hamba9551

May 14, 2012
LG Cliptray apk

Can anyone help me to find cliptray apk.. Can it be mod n useful with any rom.. Its really useful apps for me.. Thanks

aami.aami

Apr 17, 2012
Just dirty flash ROM, so flash without wiping

can any one pls pls tell me how to install the stock lg g2 weather widget on g2 rom which is G2 Cloudy rom the latest version? i have downloaded the zip file it has 2 files one is apk and other is odex. what to do? should i flash it with recovery? or do anything else? pls help me thanks

lautta10

May 26, 2015
Hi there, I have a rooted lg g2 d800 (att model) running Stock kitkat 4.4.2 (sw version d80020y).
Unfortunately, this device did't come with an stock voice recorder, and because of some problems sending whatsapp audios through
the whatsapp mic icon, troubles already commented in someother thread in this forum, I wanted to install the lg voicerecorder posted
here,but unluckily I couldn't get the app to work, fm radio also didn't.
(Already knew fmRadio is not compatible with d800, i needed trying this sort of apps though.)

I did set permissions on ES File explorer, and mounted system as r/w but after rebooting they just dont show up in the apps menu.
(also tried with ES FileExp. cupcake 1.5, "System apps Installer" from playstore but still no solution).
I tried installing a bunch of playstore apps, as system apps with ESFileExplorer and, surprisingly, they did get installed correctly. ( I mean after rebooting "they were there to use" in applications menu).

I don't know whether it matters or not but i have latest busybox, superSU and i rooted the device with stumproot.
Anyone with a possible solution??? :rolleyes:

Amathagma

Sep 7, 2013
Heraklion
For all those that replace an apk in /system/app or /system/priv-app and don't work .
Change runtime from dalvik to art and reboot.It will take ~10-15 minutes for phone to boot.
After boot, change again from art back to dalvik and reboot again.
When it boot, you are ready :).
Probably needs to clean dalvik cache through recovery (TWRP for example) but I don't have recovery to try.
Don't forget to set the permissions to rw-r-r.

Reactions: lautta10

pitsgraft

Jan 13, 2014
Kuta Selatan

galaxy2055

Aug 9, 2012
I want the calander app from jb.
I want to install it in kk stock or lolipop rom rooted rom?
Can i use the same method to port the apps from old rom to new rom??

raniero1

Jan 26, 2011
looking for lg sotck lguserui.apk for lollipop anybody could help? anybody could upload the original sotck file if have it on his phone? need it desperately

Top Liked Posts