[LG APPS] stock G2 singles apps (KK(apk+odex) & JB)

Search This thread
W

wiktorgu

Propably its not impossible, similar like quick memo

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802 przy użyciu Tapatalka

uruh

Dec 17, 2010
hey bro lgapplication manager zip is corrupted. i can't extract files. can you upload again. i tried both links. same

alirezaps

Jul 15, 2014
Android version

Hi Every one
Is Jelly bean part for 4.2 or only 4.3 and Can I download it for TouchWiz Rom ?
Thank you
:laugh:
;)

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
Out of curiosity, what is the version number of the camera apk? I unzipped and looked but couldn't find it. Thank you for any help!

Gonaghan

Nov 17, 2010
First thanks for your work .

But when i try to install LGGallery.apk & LGGallery.odex on my stock 4.4.2 Rom it's didn't work ;(
So I Extract Original from Rom and it's work .

please check your files .

Cheers!

Hey, I didn't get to install the gallery app from this list either. Could you please send me the files you extracted from the original rom? I'm on 4.4.2 too. :p

Kjelstrup

Dec 20, 2009
HELP

------------------------------------------------------

PLS help asap.
I have installet LG Easy settings from G3 on my LG G2 non-rooted , now i cant acsess my settings, i need setting apk for my G2

Kjelstrup

Dec 20, 2009

I found a solution to uninstall LG easy settings !!! ;)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.uninstaller

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

------------------------------------------------------

PLS help asap.
I have installet LG Easy settings from G3 on my LG G2 non-rooted , now i cant acsess my settings, i need setting apk for my G2

I found a solution to uninstall LG easy settings !!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fe.uninstaller

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jututt

Sep 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 9
Redmi 9
I messed up with LG Quick Remote files,
I downloaded the .apk and .odex here in the first page and put them in system/app
changed them to rw-r--r-- , rebooted, but no luck, still cant get app running
it's not installed, and if I try to, it starts to install but then says "installation failed"

I tried to use System Apps Installer, to install it from download folder, but I get "Mounting error - cannot mount system partition as Read/Write". I have BusyBox installed, even if I still did not get how it works-

any ideas?
rooted G2

Last edited:
S

sman999

Not able to extract!

Please help me. I'm getting this error! I also tried from mobile using Es File explorer. I think there is a problem in the attached file in Google drive.

KingBrad

Nov 1, 2014
help

so i tried to download this as i accidentally uninstalled my stock contacts app now cant store any contacts and it says unknown unzipping method on pc and phone help???

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Please help me. I'm getting this error! I also tried from mobile using Es File explorer. I think there is a problem in the attached file in Google drive.
ok i got it to work use a online extractor and it works :)

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

even now i have extracted i place the apk and odex file into /system/app and then reboot but it is not installed?? i also try running the apk and it just says App did not install.

rbtady

Nov 12, 2009

Is there a specific way to install the stock weather app on the LG G3? I tried regular install, but that didn't work and I tried pushing the apk by moving it into system/apps and rebooting, but it doesn't show up. Can this be done?

axicom

Aug 11, 2013
I messed up with LG Quick Remote files,
I downloaded the .apk and .odex here in the first page and put them in system/app
changed them to rw-r--r-- , rebooted, but no luck, still cant get app running
it's not installed, and if I try to, it starts to install but then says "installation failed"

I tried to use System Apps Installer, to install it from download folder, but I get "Mounting error - cannot mount system partition as Read/Write". I have BusyBox installed, even if I still did not get how it works-

any ideas?
rooted G2

I have the same problem

jututt

Sep 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 9
Redmi 9
I resolved this issue
\system\app
LGQRemote.apk 57.33 mb
LGQRemote.odex 1.81 mb
QuicksetSDK.apk 7.51 mb