LG Developer website account creation loop!

Search This thread

McChuggernaut

Oct 10, 2017
I created a developer account using the LG developer website in order to get the boot unlocker for my phone. However, upon login I am prompted to enter a nickname before I can proceed. Upon doing so and attempting to check the availability of the nickname, I am immediately kicked back to the login page. No login means no boot loader means no rooting for me. It's driving me crazy! Anyone know how to deal with this?

The website in question:

https://developer.lge.com/main/Intro.dev

McChuggernaut

Oct 10, 2017
A bit further information that may be of help: I cleared my cache/browsing data, and tried 4 different web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Exploder, and Opera.), all of which behaved the same way. No adblock or VPN was being used. I'm running Windows 7 X64.

marcinx89

Oct 14, 2012
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
i have similar issue i can't set up on Lg Developer new account. have you fixed yet ?
its driving me nuts : email valid for use
SfkPIv4.png

jasonbrown1965

Jun 14, 2019
Id5WCQ6.png

Please Help me...?!!!

Same!

Checking in going on near two years later (Jan 2020), and experiencing the same sort of issues. I sign up, get to "account creation complete" page, but with no login links. When I try to log in by shortening the url to its base, I get autoforwarded to a page "under construction" error, in Chinese and English.

Almost seems like LG walked away from the developer community mid-upgrade?

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
Same!

Checking in going on near two years later (Jan 2020), and experiencing the same sort of issues. I sign up, get to "account creation complete" page, but with no login links. When I try to log in by shortening the url to its base, I get autoforwarded to a page "under construction" error, in Chinese and English.

Almost seems like LG walked away from the developer community mid-upgrade?
i have similar issue i can't set up on Lg Developer new account. have you fixed yet ?
its driving me nuts : email valid for use
SfkPIv4.png
A bit further information that may be of help: I cleared my cache/browsing data, and tried 4 different web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Exploder, and Opera.), all of which behaved the same way. No adblock or VPN was being used. I'm running Windows 7 X64.
I created a developer account using the LG developer website in order to get the boot unlocker for my phone. However, upon login I am prompted to enter a nickname before I can proceed. Upon doing so and attempting to check the availability of the nickname, I am immediately kicked back to the login page. No login means no boot loader means no rooting for me. It's driving me crazy! Anyone know how to deal with this?

The website in question:

https://developer.lge.com/main/Intro.dev
You all need to be contacting LG about this, no one at XDA can help with this because there is nothing that can be done from the users side of the issue, it can only be answered/solved on LG's side of the issue.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk