LG Flash Tool 2.0.1.6 (patched & working)

Search This thread

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
The LG Flash Tool 2.0.1.6 works great on old LG Devices. Have not test it on LG G5.
But many LG G5 users said it does not work at all,, maybe it is the TOT issue or the DLL file issue

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Is there a Guide for back to Stock? Must i install first original and after this the patched version? I use H850.

trinca

Mar 14, 2007
San José
Hello, everyone.
Have tried the tool in an attempt to recover a LG Leon from a hard brick condition. (HSUSB QDLOAD 9008).
I believe the tool is apt to use kdz files (besides TOT ones) However, there is no way to use kdz firmware, as the tool fails to load it. Could this be due to the fact newer kdz files are using a different compression algorythm from previous ones?
Because I see the tool attempting to unpack H34510g_00_1216.kdz, and does it for a while, however it aborts giving an error Fail to load ()
The dll responsible of doing all the unpacking is named Zephyrus.dll. Is it possible to find a new version of the dll capable of handling newer kdz files? Does anyone have a LG Flash tool newer than 2.0.1.6 being capable of handling these new kdz files?
Links to the files I used: (Thank-you LGfan from mylgphones.com)
LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.0
LG UP DLL for LG H345: LGH345_DLL.zip
LG UP Flash Tool: LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3.msi
LG LEON LTE H345 Stock Firmware: H34510g_00_1216.kdz
After installing LGH345_dll.msi, extracted from LGH345_DLL.zip, find the required LGUP_H345.dll under C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\H345

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyaz66

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
no way to unbrick Qdload 9008

Hello, everyone.
Have tried the tool in an attempt to recover a LG Leon from a hard brick condition. (HSUSB QDLOAD 9008).

After installing LGH345_dll.msi, extracted from LGH345_DLL.zip, find the required LGUP_H345.dll under C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\H345

No way to unbrick HSUSB QDLOAD 9008 with LG UP or LG flash tool.
Qdloader mode means you are not able to get into normnal download process.

You need QFIL 4.3.0 - some firehose_mbn files , to unbrick your H345

trinca

Mar 14, 2007
San José
"Possible" way to unbrick Qdload 9008

No way to unbrick HSUSB QDLOAD 9008 with LG UP or LG flash tool.
Qdloader mode means you are not able to get into normnal download process.

You need QFIL 4.3.0 - some firehose_mbn files , to unbrick your H345

You may probably refer to prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn, LG signed, then... where in this world can I find this file? I've been browsing the internet for over 2 months, besides this and otherforums in English, also visited forums in Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, awaiting for a leaked one, or maybe MPRG8916.mbn and compiling 8916_msimage.mbn with emmcswdownload.exe, part of Qualcomm's QPST. Nothing was found so far. Can somebody help or maybe point me in the right direction to find these LG signed files?

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
usb over network

You may probably refer to prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn, LG signed, then... where in this world can I find this file? I've been browsing the internet for over 2 months, besides this and otherforums in English, also visited forums in Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, awaiting for a leaked one, or maybe MPRG8916.mbn and compiling 8916_msimage.mbn with emmcswdownload.exe, part of Qualcomm's QPST. Nothing was found so far. Can somebody help or maybe point me in the right direction to find these LG signed files?

-- Install the USB over network
--setting up as server and shared your Bricked phone.
--ask some one who has a tools Box - ro repair it.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Now - the LG Flash tool 2.0.1.6 works great on a shared megalock usb dongle.

Reactions: trinca

Agimax

Nov 17, 2009
Indianapolis
So, I'll have a new g5 later today. I keep seeing posted that we can't run a modified MM image on the G4, that is incorrect. We used the send_command.exe tool while phone was in download mode and active. This involves unplugging the USB cable during TOT flashing at 9%. See my g4 UltraPOP MM Rom in my signature. Has anyone tried that same send_comnand.exe and "DD" method?

ramkumar1505

Sep 19, 2016
Chennai
Not Working

Hi,

I'm using a PC with windows 10 and have installed LG Flash Tool 2.0.1.6 and also patched.

I'm unable to flash my mobile(LG G5).

i have connected my mobile in download mode.

It has got detected in device manager but not in the Flash tool.
PFA,. for more information.

Please help me.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,925
Last edited:

pepelacua

Dec 18, 2008
open
Hi there. I am trying to reflash a new model in my region with this version, but the Flashtool is giving me an error message.
open

I do have the original dongle containing the megalock.dll , and when i try it the error message is not present.
I also have flashtool 2.0.1.9, and also running with the dongle error does not get present.
Do you think you can crack this newer version if i send it to you?

Last edited:

dclarkg

Dec 18, 2013
San Jose
I have a quick question: Can we use this tool to flash KDZ or only TOT? Also, where to find the TOT files and the DLL of the phone?? Thanks :)

lildjey

Jun 15, 2010
Paris
Hi guys,

I have a problem, when i launch flashtool he said " Cannot run this program " with or not cable

Someone can help plz ? i cant return to stock

attachment.php

Top Liked Posts