LG Flash Tool 2.0.1.6 (patched & working)

Search This thread

jnel26

Jul 31, 2016
same here. i thought this was patched

copy the patched to the installation folder and it will work like a charm.. :laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

but LG Flash tool didn't detect my phone even it was on device manager.. any idea guys?

Rymcbc

Feb 16, 2016
Loads up great but trying to roll back to MM on my H831 from nougat and it fails at 14% time. Lost mirrolink when it upgraded to nougat.

jeffsga88

Jan 5, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
When start he ask me for user name and password.I dont have , where I register?

You don't, this is for internal use only, hence why the need for the megalock.dll to be copied so it doesn't need username and password. Regardless, it is recommended to use LGUP and/or uppercut instead of lg flash tool. It's go check the uppercut thread and try that first.

yopop900

Nov 4, 2017
consulta

I've patched LGFlashTool.exe to bypass the login screen.

attachment.php

This is for flashing back to stock. It does not flash TWRP or root your device.

Also, if anyone has any other information that needs to be added to this let me know so I can include it.

hola me sirve para quitar la cuenta de google del lg G5 h860??

jazzsaroya

Nov 27, 2017
no patched

i cant see anyhthing patched. still asking for user name password. ****

I've patched LGFlashTool.exe to bypass the login screen.

attachment.php

This is for flashing back to stock. It does not flash TWRP or root your device.

Also, if anyone has any other information that needs to be added to this let me know so I can include it.

KbZonFS

Jan 30, 2012
Tucumán
Hi, I installed this and replaced the patched exe but I still viewing the "Cannot run this program" message in Windows 10 64 bits. MegaLock.dll installed too. Any idea? Visual C++ Runtime Library are installed. Thanks!

Last edited:

jerrycbrowne

Nov 28, 2019
Keep getting a wrong DLL file message. I know it's wrong but it doesn't give any clue as to what is the right one. Frustratingly, I'm sure I'm almost there but I just can't nail it. Can anyone say what DLL worked for them?

Last edited:

NiruPela

Apr 30, 2021
Thank you very much for the contribution of the software.
I wanted to ask in general if anyone knows if with this software I can solve this problem:
"secure booting error cause boot certification verify"
I have two LG sipirit H440 4gLTE c70n.
One gets that error, "secure booting error cause boot certification verify" and it shuts down immediately.
And the other one has an error that says CMD12 fastboot ini () error, this one is recognized by the pc, identifies it in the USB port, and lets me work with Fastboot Tools, but it only recognizes the command: fastboot devices.
Try to read variables, try to flash partitions, images and also boot from the image, nothing just ends in: error command failed.
If someone helps me, I was investigating a little that with SPFLASH Tool, you can rewrite the internal nand memory but I do not know if it is the method that I should use, I do not want to make the situation worse.
The dowload / emergency mode does not work (I tried hanging upside down from a tree with no luck).
I'd appreciate your help. :)

Top Liked Posts